Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137432 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Jonathan39: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Islam is a religion, is church a religion?

Upgrade your brain
2dominate:

The church is also pure business stop deceiving yourself that it's a religious enterprise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
IMASTEX:

This guy is making sense. What do you think @flexherbal?

Dem nor dey sack person for God work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by enthronedbyGod1: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Matthew 21: 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

John 15 : 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Those are the words of Jesus Christ, so when you don't bear fruits ( win souls for Christ ) and get sacked for it , you don't run to the media but to Christ who called you. He isn't the first pastor and won't be the last , that's why it's important to appoint people who are genuinely called , cos a lot of people call themselves these days.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
Matthew 21: 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

John 15 : 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Those are the words of Jesus Christ, so when you don't bear fruits ( win souls for Christ ) and get sacked for it , you don't run to the media but to Christ who called you. He isn't the first pastor and won't be the last , that's why it's important to appoint people who are genuinely called , cos a lot of people call themselves these days.
In Jesus Christ, there is only one fruit, and that fruit is Righteousness, the fruit of your obedience of the comandments/rules of Jesus Christ, the only criteria by which those who belong to Jesus Christ and those who dont can be differentiated- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

That is the fruit Jesus Christ speaks of in John 15 vs 1 - 11, where He spells it out to you that those who submit and obey Him will do good(righteous) works just as He, Jesus Christ did. undecided

And in Matthew 21 vs 33 - 46, where Jesus Christ then explains that is what God demands when He speaks of His share of the grapes from His Vineyard, formerly only Israel. undecided

Please stop gobbling up the lies you are fed by your Mogs. PAY close attention to the context of what is written so do not end up with lies instead of Truth. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by enthronedbyGod1: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In Jesus Christ, there is only one fruit, and that fruit is Righteousness, the fruit of your obedience of the comandments/rules of Jesus Christ, the only criteria by which those who belong to Jesus Christ and those who dont can be differentiated- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

That is the fruit Jesus Christ speaks of in John 15 vs 1 - 11, where He spells it out to you that those who submit and obey Him will do good(righteous) works just as He, Jesus Christ did. undecided

And in Matthew 21 vs 33 - 46, where Jesus Christ then explains that is what God demands when He speaks of His share of the grapes from His Vineyard, formerly only Israel. undecided

Please stop gobbling up the lies you are fed by your Mogs. PAY close attention to the context of what is written so do not end up with lies instead of Truth. undecided

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and reply you once.

The meaning of fruits according to the Bible differs depending on the context .
It can be fruits of righteousness- ( fruits of the spirits , fruits based on our submission to the workings of God in our life, fruits based on our good works - Matthew 3:8, 1st John 3:16-18, Galatians 5: 22-23)
It can also be fruits based on souls won by us and transformed for Christ through God's workings in our lives (John 15:5- 8, 1st Corinthians 16:15).

However we have to be saved by grace first before we could bear any of the fruits, so when you ain't saved by grace and strive to live in obedience to the words of Christ, it would be an effort in futility .
I used the second in my first post on this thread cos that's what the termination letter was likely talking about

Have you been saved by grace ?
If you haven't there's still time
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and reply you once.

The meaning of fruits according to the Bible differs depending on the context .
It can be fruits of righteousness- ( fruits of the spirits , fruits based on our submission to the workings of God in our life, fruits based on our good works - Matthew 3:8, 1st John 3:16-18, Galatians 5: 22-23)
It can also be fruits based on souls won by us and transformed for Christ through God's workings in our lives (John 15:5- 8, 1st Corinthians 16:15).

However we have to be saved by grace first before we could bear any of the fruits, so when you ain't saved by grace and strive to live in obedience to the words of Christ, it would be an effort in futility .
I used the second in my first post on this thread cos that's what the termination letter was likely talking about

Have you been saved by grace ?
If you haven't there's still time
1. The Fruit in the life of a believer is used in judgement of one thing and one thing only and it is whether or not that individual belongs to Jesus Christ or not, so there is only one kind or "meaning" of fruit.

2. Jesus Christ never told anyone to win souls for Him, nor did He hint at fruits referring to souls won. In John 15 vs 1 - 11, Jesus Christ , in Hjs teaching makes the clear to His followers that the fruit each branch in Him, the vine, are to bear are fruits borne of their obedience and through Him abiding in them as they continue to abide in Hm. Nor once did He mention branches(followers) winning other branches(followers) nor the producing of other branches(followers) on the vine or followers. undecided

3. The instruction Jesus Christ gave His disciples is tha they go out to preach the Gospel, exactly as He taught it to them, to those in the World. undecided

No man can win the Soul for God or another or cause it to go find and go into the Kingdom through the narrow gate that leads to true life rather than the broad gate which leads to destruction. Only God can since Jesus Christ Himself declared that no one comes to Him except God Himself called him and taught Him - John 6 vs 43 - 45 undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
mastermaestro:

Start one, let's see how you would fare after 10 years. To criticize is very easy. sad sad

U think a church is started for starting sake? Who told u church is supposed to be run like a secular organization??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by generationz(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2021
focus7:

You attended the church for years how much of him and the family do you know? You can only have a ground to argue with me if you know him as much as I do or more. I don't discuss with crowd members because the more they see the less they know.

You that know his family and slept in his bedroom, oya reveal the truth. I said he has never lied about his and his wife sicknesses you are saying he was visiting a doctor regularly as if going to the doctor is a sin when the church has its own hospital and encourages the best medical research. Even Kenneth Hagin (Papas pastor) wrote about his sons surgery. This is someone who has healed others from sickness.

Was Apostle Paul not sick? Was he not crying when his one of his assistants nearly died of sickness? This same Paul whose mantle healed people.

You can't expect a man of God sent to give hope to people standing on the altar and putting fear about sickness and disease in their heart.

By the way, I know a winners member who was completely healed from High blood pressure through faith and taking the blood of Jesus and serious prayers. I mean the person checks bp years after and the hospital and everytime it comes back the the bp is normal. Someone who couldn't do without taking drugs every single day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by focus7: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
generationz:

You that know his family and slept in his bedroom, oya reveal the truth. I said he has never lied about his and his wife sicknesses you are saying he was visiting a doctor regularly as if going to the doctor is a sin when the church has its own hospital and encourages the best medical research. Even Kenneth Hagin (Papas pastor) wrote about his sons surgery. This is someone who has healed others from sickness.

Was Apostle Paul not sick? Was he not crying when his one of his assistants nearly died of sickness? This same Paul whose mantle healed people.

You can't expect a man of God sent to give hope to people standing on the altar and putting fear about sickness and disease in their heart.

By the way, I know a winners member who was completely healed from High blood pressure through faith and taking the blood of Jesus and serious prayers. I mean the person checks bp years after and the hospital and everytime it comes back the the bp is normal. Someone who couldn't do without taking drugs every single day.

Bishop ass liker, poor man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Because I was honest about it, I am stupid.

You've obviously done same but are too blind to see it.

So your case is much worse.
yes very stupid to respect a man more than God who created him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
AjanleKoko:

Wow, Kobojunkie still dey this lungu�
U still dey nl. Wawu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Microsports: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
jascm:
��. The CEO Redeemed business church Ltd just sacked 40 branch managers for underperformance. Mtcheew and the ignorant sheeps won't still learn
You sent an email but I don't have access to that email now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.