Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137429 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by 2dominate: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How did you arrive at this conclusion? undecided
Since Christians believe that terrorist claiming to be practicing the commandments of Islam are actually true even though they are just a small fraction of muslims, so the same must apply to them also when some of their clerics acts in a way that might be contrary to the real teachings of christ

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2021
2dominate:

Since Christians believe that terrorist claiming to be practicing the commandments of Islam are actually true even though they are just a small fraction of muslims, so the same must apply to them also when some of their clerics acts in a way that might be contrary to the real teachings of christ
interesting spin on things. So there are actual commandments in islam which the terrorists hold to? undecided

But there aren't actual commandments in christianity which these preachers hold to, instead, they invent ideas of their own which they then preach as if endorsed by God. undecided

Anyways, I see you have nothing to do with the topic so I will leave it here. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by 2dominate: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
interesting spin on things. So there are actual commandments in islam which the terrorists hold to? undecided

But there aren't actual commandments in christianity which these preachers hold to, instead, they invent ideas of their own which they then preach as if endorsed by God. undecided

Anyways, I see you have nothing to do with the topic so I will leave it here. undecided
Enlighten me please, what makes you think that the terrorists are actually following the truth without twisting it, whereas the PASTORS are the one twisting it ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2021
2dominate:

Enlighten me please, what makes you think that the terrorists are actually following the truth without twisting it, whereas the PASTORS are the one twisting it ?
Nevermind my asking@ undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by focus7: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
I just posted on one thread about Oyedepo. A most manipulative, deceptive and greedy pastor I ever know.

Modified: What a business strategy. A mandate to plant 10,000 churches in Nigeria with monthly minimum income generation of 3m. Multiply that by 10,000 that gives you 30billion in a month not adding what is generated from the other existing branches o.

You can imagine the pastor thought the motive was to win soul to the Lord not knowing it was to make money for Oyedepo.

Tell me how many importers from Alaba international makes that as profit in a month. Omo church is a business o, fleets of aircraft loading and the boasting will increase volume.

Nigeria government should start taxing churches, it's a business setting in Nigeria.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Sanchez01: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
I know of pastors who were recalled for not being "productive" enough. Tithes and offerings were low and the HQ was financing most of the affairs of the church. The churches were suspended but later "re-launched" several months after.

23 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhcBEjpwxg

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IpH8dndJk
These pastors are not after you making heaven, they are after your pockets, they are business Men

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Nothing personal…
It’s just BUSINESS!
grin grin grin
>

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin grin

Low income , not even for not bringing people to Christ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Topzee109: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Omo, Hypocrites,
Even poor pastors

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
And TB Joshua is evil in their eyes

27 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Topzee109: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
orisa37:
GOOD. SACK THEM ALL FOR MISAPPROPRIATING CHURCH FUNDS. THEY'RE THIEFS AND LOOTERS OF CHURCH ASSETS.
Nooo, they didn't generate enough income

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by ParkleElegant: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Yahweh right now

LOL grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo knows the low income only means they are not declaring their full offering

17 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Ever8090: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
People who still takes this pastors serious are the real fools..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by donprinyo(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Tb joshua is far greater than you all

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Church, Inc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Bluesea1and2: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2021
No wonder they have engaged in massive outreach lately

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by tunnex190: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday

Name of the church please? I would like to book seat

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by CrazyCrane: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2021
The body of Christ sad

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Chinny024(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2021
...and the same winners raised brow when being told to pay tax from his Church business!!!
All pastors have one motive- money!!!
Rapture will be hot!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Bluesea1and2: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
You see why the government wants to tax churches.? Well they are already being taxd sha

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Sammy07: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Very soon, people.won't be going to church again grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Ekez(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Doggedseller: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Become a land owner today, so you wont be kicked out of your accommodation o. With only 500k your desire to own a piece of land can become a reality.

Please call or watsapp 080 6029 1729 for more information

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by xreal: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Bank Manager sacking its head of marketing in branches not performing well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by ParkleElegant: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Yahweh right now

LOL grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by DeSwitchConsole(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Is it the same Maureen Badejo that was fined heavy by a court for defaming Dr. D.K. Olukoya in a false allegation of smuggling that's carrying the news

Let's wait for more reliable sources biko
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:

So he is not thinking of rapture like our nairaland pastor?

Funny you...

Bro all man for himself .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Benega9(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Church is pure business o..imagine oyedepo

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
The CEO/MD of Winners Chapel Bank has done the right thing. No organisation thrives without meeting a laid down target.

25 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by xreal: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday

I believe you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.