Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (67634 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by goodheart02(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?

Is he the governor or local government chairman? Nothing wey envy no go make people talk. Suddenly haters like you are digging up pictures of the whole roads in Anambra. Tell the governors and government officials in your jalopy nation to stop embezzling funds meant for projects.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by goodheart02(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.

And do you know how many useless abokiii like you became rich over night with money to feed well, after those dudes purchased almost 500 cows from them. Igbos control the economy, and I'm sure those mallams haven't had such much sales since they were born. Obi cubana is an enigma!!

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by redcliff: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
danilmo:

Can u imagine... Who are u undecided ? Me prove to u that I'm financially better than u ke? I should go to my gallery and upload my assets for u?? Ah...
No tell me to upload my statement of account already

Which kind wahala be this self.. shocked
I don't know u but I'm very sure people like u can't be in my co clique of friends Cox u can only match up financially but not mentally so u can't fit in with these comment of urs so far.

actually, you are not even worth it in any way, it would be a waste and an insult on my person to breakdown to you what you do not understand. but hey, il leave you to your folly. roam free, you are no concern of mine.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Babatunde7109(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dbiz1111:

Gibberish!!!?

Position crush you there, fool. some particles of envy and poverty stricken mentality can be detest from this gibberish of rubbish position of yours.

Only if you're rich too, mister!

Funny how poverty stricken it is to be poor but think like a rich person. You're the statue of POVERTY!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Babatunde7109(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
oluwaahmed:

My brother when you are big, you are big. Igbo burials are usually like this, its cos its obi cubana thats why there's much publicity. I remember when my boss's mother died and we went to his village some days before the burial. I counted nothing less than 10 cows which were donations from people he helped in the community that later made it in life. This my boss was a retired civil servant but helped many youths get scholarship to universities when he was in the system. Every single house in that community donated a cow, at least 20 cows were used for the burial. And you know what, after the cows that were needed were killed, the rest were shared amongst the kindred and elders of the community(the same people their sons sent down cows). Bro free igbo tradition. Their tradition amaka abeg. Travel and see...

This sounds like it's a cultural pattern for them.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by KingRollins01(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wisdom personified. When I saw Kanayo O. Kanayo amongst the guest, I remembered the classic Nollywood movie ''blood money''
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by KingRollins01(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wisdom personified. When I saw KOK amongst the guest, I remembered the classic Nollywood movie ''blood money.''
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by abysirius(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
It was never about the love he got for his mum. It's about his social status.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Babaswallow: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Yankee101 post=103820577]It was a shame
The road to the house wasn't even tarred[/quote
It’s not his duty to tar the roads in his community. You didn’t vote him as ur governor, senator or Local government chairman.
Go and hold ur representative responsible
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Temysteve(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
This Reno sounds like a stupid child most times

Those of you hating fooooolishly

If you know Obi Cubanna’s mom very well if you eat her shit you will be fresh and healthy
hmmmm, any kind of shit deformed you, no matter how fresh it is.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Temysteve(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:
i already see where this thread is going as someone is already faulting the road to someones village is not tarred like it was obi that was the elected govt official to do the job. this nairaland just goes to show you how poor people with poverty mentality think in nigeria. they always look for a reason to castigate everything a rich person does so as to bring him to their level or feel good about their current state.

see as you carry another person matter for head like gele
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Temysteve(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Because he no be mumu. Government officials embezzle road money in broad day light and you expect a private guy just starting out to cover it?? Jealousy is clouding your judgement
A guy like obi cubana cannot just be starting out with the kind of money he lavish.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

If you know Obi Cubanna’s mom very well if you eat her shit you will be fresh and healthy
It's the 157 foolish people that liked your post that amazes me!!!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by zuto4u(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Well said Sir
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Because he no be mumu. Government officials embezzle road money in broad day light and you expect a private guy just starting out to cover it?? Jealousy is clouding your judgement

It can be termed as service to his community. It’s not a crime for rich people to give back.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by firstolalekan(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

Was that what your family fed on?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mokason288(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
firstolalekan:

Was that what your family fed on?
Yes

Are you happy
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mokason288(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

It's the 157 foolish people that liked your post that amazes me!!!
It’s now 270 ....

I’m perplexed grin

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Teymanhenry(f): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

How come we didn't know about her, until her burial Reno is right. It makes no sense lavishing all these things on d dead. The woman is either in heaven or hell right now. The money could have been used for humanitarian service..
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Dbiz1111(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Only if you're rich too, mister!

Funny how poverty stricken it is to be poor but think like a rich person. You're the statue of POVERTY!

You're just a confused fellow. Gibberish
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Gambit23: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Stop looking at this issue from a tribal perspective. I'm an igboman.

Ndigbo are too desperate and this nonsense display will only drive our desperate sons to commit more crimes.

Lies Afonja.

24 yoruba who are desperate for money for their owambe are in saudi prison for cocaine smuggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Dbiz1111(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
xpool:

Just because I advised you to take good care of your parents when they are alive?
It doesn't make you a better person, still.

Why wouldn't I take care of my parents. He took care of them a lot. Obi's mom/fam are in YouTube. Youtubers have cashed out a lot from em doings, like bday's, mothers day's, a lot. Also a nightlife guru.. Cubana is one of the 3 biggest clubs in Nigeria 36states and capital.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
I will celebrate my mum's death as I celebrate her when she is alive.

If I must kill 100 cows at her burial then I must have killed such to celebrate a birthday for her whilst she is still alive.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ehinorlive: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.
for free?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mokason288(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Teymanhenry:

How come we didn't know about her, until her burial Reno is right. It makes no sense lavishing all these things on d dead. The woman is either in heaven or hell right now. The money could have been used for humanitarian service..
Go and check the records people become more famous after their death

I never actually knew Obi Cubana until very lately... it was actually Chief priest that was louding the burial

Mickel Jackson sold more records after his death than when he was alive
Tupac
Dagrin... and so many others
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by firstolalekan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

Yes

Are you happy
Yes and good for you.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mokason288(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
firstolalekan:

Yes and good for you.
Fuckkkk Offffff my mentions
With the hate inside you and your entire family
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by firstolalekan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:

Fuckkkk Offffff my mentions
With the hate inside you and your entire family
Hate and stupîdity kill you and your entire generation there.
Or deh
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dbiz1111:

Mumu, does the world knew Adenuga mom?? But was known when she died/the burial. Fool, cheesy cheesy, I know well that this Oba doings will deal with confused poverty stricken morons part of the country. grin
Lol

No morals and value anymore

The woman was known in her grave smiley wink
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Jonathan39: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why this burial pain Yoruba people like this ? grin grin

That is Ogun state road grin grin
Yankee101:
It was a shame
The road to the house wasn't even tarred

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dbiz1111:

wink shocked
Fool, you are waiting when you become rich.. Nobody is yet to know your mother o. Fool. When you become rich, you sure say you go ever see food chop for this your life
She was sha known in her grave

Too bad smiley cheesy
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Laboni: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:
i already see where this thread is going as someone is already faulting the road to someones village is not tarred like it was obi that was the elected govt official to do the job. this nairaland just goes to show you how poor people with poverty mentality think in nigeria. they always look for a reason to castigate everything a rich person does so as to bring him to their level or feel good about their current state.

As in eeh, very strong negative energy thatbis capable and messing one’s bright aura up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.