Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (67604 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by breathelove(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.
Haba take it easy na. No one gives any one cows. I believe those cows where bought with money.
The north made money in exchange 4 their cows.
You must also realize that the north isn't the only part of the world with cows.
Imagine what would happen in Nigeria if government allowed the importation of cows.
The price of cows would fall in a day and the north would lose so much.
In business, the customer is always right.
The cattle owners should be grateful to Cubana for his patronage
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Omodua(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
malcom1X:

Those cows were not northern cows, you've never been to the east. They have their own breed of cows.... "Efi igbo"

They ranch their cows.
Please ignore NIECE. He comes from a region poverty is written in the entire space. So,he is hating because riches has eluded them. He needs to be pitied and consoled!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by farem: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
This Reno sounds like a stupid child most times

Those of you hating fooooolishly

If you know Obi Cubanna’s mom very well if you eat her shit you will be fresh and healthy

How idiotic when the so called fresh and healthy mom must endure torture each time she passed the wicked road to her house. I know you can say it is not his business to fix public roads. Now I ask you; who appointed him to be feeding the public?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
cubana mama no hungry naa. in fact she lived a better life when she was alive.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lomprico(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
farem:

How idiotic when the so called fresh and healthy mom must endure torture each time she passed the wicked road to her house. I know you can say it is not his business to fix public roads. Now I ask you; who appointed him to be feeding the public?

na road be your problem? she complain give you?

bad belle everywhere!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Debra911(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103835507:

This is Oba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok
Wao! Far from what I've been hearing about 'Oba' no brown roof at all. Well most Eastern States are beautiful,

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Odinaka00(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
why do you expect him to do something about the road? Did he sign contact with you that he will fix the road? Why haven't you fixed the road to your village?

We re talking so there’s no need to be angry and start throwing insults. Leave insults to kids bro
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mokason288(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
farem:

How many roads have you fixed abi you nobe person?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Chidywhite: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
This Reno sounds like a stupid child most times

Those of you hating fooooolishly

If you know Obi Cubanna’s mom very well if you eat her shit you will be fresh and healthy
The greatest challenge in Anambra is illiteracy, again, never confuse education with intelligence, you can have a bachelor's degree and still be an idiot.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by xpool(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dbiz1111:

You're a fool

Just because I advised you to take good care of your parents when they are alive?
It doesn't make you a better person, still.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by joshuaidibia(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
Funny how most people had to know his mom in her death not when she was alive.
If you don't celebrate me when am alive, please don't do it when I'm gone.

Obi was never the social media type. Don't sound pained. He took care of her and built a house for her and she traveled anywhere she wanted to. Bought a car of her choice. Stop this rubbish talk. That guy is lowkey like Authur Eze of Anambra. Big men don't make noise. His boys did all the publicity
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
His mama became known in her grave. Did he kill 200 cows when his mom was alive? How many diamond chains did he give to his mom? All these unnecessary show off. Someone said the road to his village is nothing to right home about.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU JEALOUS KID!!!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Reno is an insensitive pathetic attention seeking psychopath dat uses people's tragedy t remain relevant & famous!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Debra911(f): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
unscripted:
we are ruining our lifes every day with this foolish mindset.. we have ruined all forms of positive value with this mindset of proving a stupid unproductive point .. people are dieing every day from ritualist, people are embesleing governments funds to prove stupid points .. people are aggressively greedy just to prove stupid points , what lesson is there to learn form lavishness and a stupid use of resource. I go perper them , pepper who? Are we living to oppress and ridicule others or to make positive contributions? ..What sense is in this stupidity.. brother no body makes legitimate money and spends it like what we saw in oba ...
It's a free world. I don't know you, I don't know the kind of life you live, but nobody questions what you do or how you do them, even the ones u do in secret. These are grown ups living their lives and you question what they do with their money? Today we have many abnormal things going on in the society, we have LGBT community , people doing crazy stuffs on society , President Buhari has destabilized Nigeria... Many things are already abnormal, of all things to get bothered about in Nigeria, it's Obi cubana's mum burial as if that's the only problem we are suffering. You're talking about the way they spent their money... Do you have evidence to prove that their money ain't legit? Problem with Nigerians is that we don't know how to mind our business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by joshuaidibia(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Guy is only 45 years old. Some of his mates from D.M.G.S. Onitsha are still studying. Meanwhile there are old billionaires, old money, from his area and all over Anambra who never tarred any roads!
He gave his mum a good life. She had no need for 200 cows or such

I really don't understand people's problem with someone's success or how they live their lives.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by danilmo: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
seankafor:
Jesus Christ.. are you telling a grown ass man how to spend his money?

Wonders shall never end shocked

Sharp there... He's so willing to make his mother happy, I'm advising him how to make her more happier while alive esp and not only wen she's dead..
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by almayda: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
She died at 73 or 75?how many cows did he kill on her 70th birthday bash,if it was celebrated,he could have done something close or even more.
Niece:
His mama became known in her grave. Did he kill 200 cows when his mom was alive? How many diamond chains did he give to his mom? All these unnecessary show off. Someone said the road to his village is nothing to right home about.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Benitoh: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
OLULAW:
Post civil war, a culture of get rich anyhow, anyway emerged unquestionably in Igboland and continues to wax stronger and stronger to this very day. This culture has destroyed the essence of Igboness. Across Igboland, nobody, including the church, questions how you people become extremely wealthy overnight nor why people recklessly spend money in the midst of abject poverty. As such, these miscreants have irreparably tarnished Nigeria’s name globally in their inordinate quest for sudden wealth. And before you start to run your diarrhoea mouth, calling me Yoruba, my both parents are Igbos.

You be correct agbada mpi for your wisdom
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Amhappy(f): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
What Reno gave was a good advice. Most times our society only value people in death not while they are alive. We should imbibe the culture of giving back to the society as against lavish burials(the way Oyibo does). When PEJ mom died from a traffic accident on EastWest road ,she was given a lavish burial and no one talked about establishing emergency response services for accident victims on federal highways to safe lives of similar cases.
Obi Cubana took very good care of their mom,she had no lack whatsoever so this advice is not for him but the follow follow and show people out there who will want to do pass themselves.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by danilmo: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:

one thing i am certain of is that you are in no financial capacity better than me. please prove me wrong.

Can u imagine... Who are u undecided ? Me prove to u that I'm financially better than u ke? I should go to my gallery and upload my assets for u?? Ah...
No tell me to upload my statement of account already

Which kind wahala be this self.. shocked
I don't know u but I'm very sure people like u can't be in my co clique of friends Cox u can only match up financially but not mentally so u can't fit in with these comment of urs so far.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by OLRAYS(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
This Reno with yeye talk sef..shey obi Cubana na federal or state government wey do roads, abi people of oba talk say him no take care of him mama when alive..... mtcheeew!
angry
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Mavrick2012: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
As my mom dey alive,I come dey do am well cos na she be everything I get for this life.
Then she dies...out of deep love,I come lavish a whole lot ontop her burial.Boom! Insignificant pple wey I no know where they come from start to talk rubbish wey no get head.

Na who get dem time sha!
a former presidential pa is insignificant?
Who know you sef?
You sound like one of these Pentecostals who nit any illogicality just to justify the flamboyant lifestyle of their GO
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
x
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by cremedelacreme: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Even some idiots that have never bought a loaf of bread for their mother are now saying Obi Cubana never took care of Odozi his mum while alive. If only you guys knew the kind of love Obi had for his mum and the kind if luxury she enjoyed. Umu anuofia.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by chiomzy86(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?

Well u can't dictate to him how to spend his money. Or force him to do Govt responsibility
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Peacefulgold(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Fool. Values are not laws that can be broken. Values are spiritual possessions.

Fool, do you know that the absence of chastity as value is why Nigerian women are ranked highly when it comes to paternity fraud?

Fool, do you know that the societal and government institutions are centred on values(justice, obligation, equality etc), and because you fools lack these values, you do not see the need to be responsible and fix your institutions?

Fool, your lack of collective value is the major problem of nigeria. Instead of fixing yourselves you are encouraGing idiocy in a land filled with poverty.

Fool, have you asked yourself why thousands of igbo sons are littered in prisons all over asia waiting to be killed?

Continue fooling yourself.
Which one is fool fool everywhere.... in fact foooool Kee you there ...ewu Gambia ...
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DriveByKiller: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Oga face ur own Mumbai,leave another person family for am.
Em no collect moni from your hand.
okay, I'm glad all you offered was deflection and emotion.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by colorsofrainbow: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mavrick2012:
a former presidential pa is insignificant?
Who know you sef?
You sound like one of these Pentecostals who nit any illogicality just to justify the flamboyant lifestyle of their GO

Who you be wey u go put mouth for another man lifestyle?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DriveByKiller: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:

so is your logical thought process.
I could have flagged you off for psychological attention but you won't even believe what your professional handlers say.

But then poverty has a way of arresting mental development and cognition as evidence from your value system and poor ethics.

It shall be well worth you, thou son of desperation. grin
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by nairamaniac: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:

U are sooo dull.

Was it obi cubana that bought the 200cows that were killed for his mum's burial?

Wasn't it friends that came for the occasion that contributed those cows?

So obi should go and buy 200cows for his living mother for lunch or dinner?

So he should have been notify you and the whole world of all the diamond chains he was buying for her while she was alive? So that you and your fellow armed robbers and kidnappers would go and rob her or kidnap her?

Is it his duty to tar roads?
What has the community done for him that he would tar the road?
What do u think his community people would choose if he gives them a choice between giving them money(food) and using that money to fix their road?
Do u know if he has been feeding them with food and cash inplace of fixing up their roads?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by goodheart02(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:

You should be the one answering all these questions since you seem to know so much about the family to even know that he didn't care for his mum.

Poverty mentality folks!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by akdjr(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's because Buhari hate them�
Niece:
This is deep.
come and see the roads in Oba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.