Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (67616 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
This is deep.
come and see the roads in Oba.
Can we see your village let compare to Oba

8 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lnspectorLawal(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
and he wear white join am lol
Niece:
Very untarred roads. Shameless Cubana
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lnspectorLawal(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
malcom1X:
[b]

Those cows were not northern cows, you've never been to the east. They have their own breed of cows.... "Efi igbo"

They ranch their cows[/s].
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by mu2sa2: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?
Exactly!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lnspectorLawal(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
stop showing us nonsense may thunder no fire u. inspectorlawal talking
post=103835723:

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ParkleElegant: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:

you must be a foolish child. the other post talked about broken values, i asked you what the values were, you are talking something else. now how does "personal" prudence affect our collective "nigerianism"?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Humanoid01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Because he no be mumu. Government officials embezzle road money in broad day light and you expect a private guy just starting out to cover it?? Jealousy is clouding your judgement
Why not do it out of good will? If you have the capacity to do something and others with the capacity and responsibility fail to do it, then there's no harm in making it your responsibility. After all, the blessing attached to it will be yours.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by 4four(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
This is deep.
lalasticlala come and see the roads in Oba.
pls is the guy one of the govt official in dat area?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by punisha: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.

Senseless talk.
Was it for free?
Abi the money paid went back to cubana

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by olaztek(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerians are to be blamed for this show of lavish lifestyle. We give too much attention to money not minding how it is made.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yankee101:
It was a shame
The road to the house wasn't even tarred

U want Cubana to tar all Oba roads cos he's wealthy? Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by paschalj4(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.
undecided See mumu was the cows for free? Just shut up if you don't have anything meaningful to say, simp

10 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by 36STATES: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
I know a family two sons live overseas. When their mom was alive they tagged her witch. The day that woman died, that was my first time seeing helicopter coffin. Helicopter their mom never entered when alive.

Definitely not in Igbo land.
Maybe from your part of Nigeria. People like you live in one room, or at most flat in Olowora Lagos. When something like this happen to you, you have no where to go to. You bury your parents in temporary grave in Lagos, and you think they will be happy with you.

TB Joshua style is not accepted in Igbo land. Did you see where his parents live? Shame, big shame.

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Deep my ass. Guy gave his mum a good life while she was alive. This mumu is just jealous
good life my foot

His mother was known to the public in her grave

Stop defending rubbish guy
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Rebuke: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Smh
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by unscripted(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Deep my ass. Guy gave his mum a good life while she was alive. This mumu is just jealous
we are ruining our lifes every day with this foolish mindset.. we have ruined all forms of positive value with this mindset of proving a stupid unproductive point .. people are dieing every day from ritualist, people are embesleing governments funds to prove stupid points .. people are aggressively greedy just to prove stupid points , what lesson is there to learn form lavishness and a stupid use of resource. I go perper them , pepper who? Are we living to oppress and ridicule others or to make positive contributions? ..What sense is in this stupidity.. brother no body makes legitimate money and spends it like what we saw in oba ...

5 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Jealous of what?

Jealous of the way she was buried amid pump and pageantry. With who is who in Nigeria in attendance

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Laideabdulahi: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:

Did you know his mother's achievement before she died? My friend google is your friend, please stop displaying ur ignorance freely.....

All of you here keep saying he is showing off as if he spent up to 10m for the burial sef....

His friends and well wishers sponsored almost everything......

Had it been you are into showbiz u would have understood better...

Peace....

They will understand better if they make Money
Even my phone types "Money" starting with a capital letter

4 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Godmademan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Reminds me of the track from BARRISTER SMOOTH back in the days. He sang thus "...do for me, na wetin I go chop na im go follow me go o, oga do something when I am alive..." My Ijaw/delta brethren can relate.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ParkleElegant: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Fool. Values are not laws that can be broken. Values are spiritual possessions.

Fool, do you know that the absence of chastity as value is why Nigerian women are ranked highly when it comes to paternity fraud?

Fool, do you know that the societal and government institutions are centred on values(justice, obligation, equality etc), and because you fools lack these values, you do not see the need to be responsible and fix your institutions?

Fool, your lack of collective value is the major problem of nigeria. Instead of fixing yourselves you are encouraGing idiocy in a land filled with poverty.

Fool, have you asked yourself why thousands of igbo sons are littered in prisons all over asia waiting to be killed?

Continue fooling yourself.

LOL grin grin
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Shinybush(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
Very untarred roads. Shameless Cubana
you don tarred your own,?

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ScotMisile: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerians will never seize from foolishness as a a result of inferiority complex.
Was Reno omokro leaving with Cubana to know that he wasn't taking care of his Mom?

The life Odozi tasted Reno in his chickens can not taste it even in a billion years.

So, because Cubana shifted attention from you and reminded your d.U.mb asse.s that we are only calm not because we ain't got what it takes.... All of a sudden you guys have been carried away thinking ibos are to be pitied.

Reno omokro shutup for a week biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I don't think he's actually referring to Cubana but other people that didn't take good care of their parents while alive and want to spend lavishly on their burial when they are gone.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DriveByKiller: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
As my mom dey alive,I come dey do am well cos na she be everything I get for this life.
Then she dies...out of deep love,I come lavish a whole lot ontop her burial.Boom! Insignificant pple wey I no know where they come from starts to talk rubbish wey no get head.

Na who get dem time sha!
out of deep love? You dey use your mama burial for clouth chasing and social media hype and relevance.

There's no deep love or reflection there but selfish and thoughtless opportunity to use the occasion to promote PR while pretending you're spending for affection.

It's disrespectful and very wicked.

It's same thing people do on social media, when they want to show new cars or clothes or house, they start praising God of Abraham and Jacob as of they love God. But all they want to show is their new acquisition.

If you love your mama, upon her death will be deep reflection not primitive showoffs.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

These are efulefu people. Obi Cubana took very good care of his mum and even his relatives
but his mum became known in her grave

Why can't he celebrate her to the world while still alive just as he did to her death?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Psalmistproject: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's only an insensitive person will want the world to know what he gave his mom privately.

Me as a parent don't really have the energy to being cheered by the amount of my children's resources I have consumed. As long as my children are doing well, I'm ok. I just need little meal, house help, accommodation, little pocket money and rest.

So Reno, please tell me what you did for your parents. Can you? I doubt, it's private. When they die and people sees you lavishing resources, does it mean you didn't give them all they needed.

This statement is stupid. I don't believe Reno said all these.

4 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by 36STATES: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103835723:

Don't mind bitter people. Many of those that are against this burial are those that have no connection with where they come from.
They have no home in the village and do not visit village. They claim they are from Lagos state .... mostly Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Shinybush(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
allcomage:
This is a young man that worked hard and got a PhD in Russia. Very humble to the core.His mum died and his friends and well wishers almost took over the burial in show of support and people are having heart attacks.
bros bad belle everywhere. Jealousy go kill some people.

3 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Rebuke: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
undecided

I don't know how this young man made his money but that's left for him and his God, except of course, if any of yhu here has any evidence against him.

All I have come to know is that, Nigerians are hypocrites.

It's his money, what he does with it is non of yhur business. Did he borrow it or steal it from yhu people?

Does anyone have any evidence that the young man didn't take care of his mother while alive?

Everyone has suddenly become a counselor and adviser......

The road to his village isn't tarred, remind me of the political office or assignment yhu gave him again please?

When has it become the responsibility of an individual to build roads?

Yhu should all be ashamed of yhurselves.....the hard life yhur government puts yhu people into is eating up yhur brains.

This is the same way yhu m0rons will be casting pastors up and down because they are successful.

Keep being bitter, yhu will just remain in poverty so that yhu can have more reasons to hate on the rich.

6 Likes

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ScotMisile: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niece:
His mama became known in her grave. Did he kill 200 cows when his mom was alive? How many diamond chains did he give to his mom? All these unnecessary show off. Someone said the road to his village is nothing to right home about.
You're such a senseless fool... Can you finish 200 cows? Mkpi like you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.