Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (67618 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Your Dreams’, Sanwo-Olu Tells Rescued Street Kids / Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
cremedelacreme:

Some of you are just dumb. Was his mother a politician or some sort of celebrity that everybody in Nigeria would know? She was just a retired headmistress, so is she supposed to be known the world over. In the last 10 years or more, Obi has been throwing lavish parties celebrating her birthday yearly, she rode in the best of cars, visited some exotic cities of the world, so what exactly did she lack? Hope everybody in Nigeria knows your parents? Envy and jealousy will consume some of you.
Even Yahoo guys that uses juju to collect money from their clients can't be jealous of such display in the name of burial

Nobody is jealous of him o... we only get jealous of what we know we can do if we are in his shoe

What he displayed is a show of shame to us... we are not igbos that are extremist when it comes to money

We are not igbos that can do anything because of money

Bikp talk of something else, jealous is out of it

No sane person will admire such kind of barbaric act.. Except igbos because of their extreme love for money
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by VTJN(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:

Unknown to you but known to those that worth knowing her.....

Just like during my mum burial, see convoys everywhere, gunshots like say na passing out parade,, politicians and business moguls graced the occasion, all thanks to my family members connections... Many said we were showing off but to be honest we spent little not even up to a mill..

Ur circle of Friends matters....
You are right though

But the way and manner him and his circle was displaying with money isn't proper.. This is too much be honest with yourself
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Tundex911: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oh boi see sense...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Formularcr7: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
Well I believe he took care of his mom and since he has the money to spend I don’t see how that’s a problem
According to some one Mike Adenuga did more than Obi cubana did during his mom’s burial
So what’s the fuss, it’s his money not yours
including taring the road that leads to his village
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by DonMekino(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
It's stupid people on this kind of thread that made Ill Bliss to sing that song titled....I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by puremaker7(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
TheArchangel:
google is your friend, you embittered souls.
Yaba left returnee, just show me
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by turbotech11: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is obi cubana the governor of Anambra state? Y'all haters should go and die
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Gambit23: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them “A Talk Of The Town Life” – Reno

The former aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has condemned lavish burial ceremony, WonderTV Media reports.

In a video he posted on social media, he applauded Muslims for their modest way of life.

Reno stated that one of the wealthiest men on earth King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia was buried as a simple man in an unmarked grave. He listed other great men, some from the Bible who were also buried in a simple way.

The video came one hour after he made a post on his Instagram page advising children to work hard, make money legitimately and take good care of their parents when they are alive.

His post reads;

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvYEv5uh6tw

https://.com/dont-give-your-parents-a-talk-of-the-town-burial-give-them-a-talk-of-the-town-life-reno/

Onukwu Itshekiri
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Gambit23: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Exactly!

That's why ur name is Musa
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Gambit23: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
Even Yahoo guys that uses juju to collect money from their clients can't be jealous of such display in the name of burial

Nobody is jealous of him o... we only get jealous of what we know we can do if we are in his shoe

What he displayed is a show of shame to us... we are not igbos that are extremist when it comes to money

We are not igbos that can do anything because of money

Bikp talk of something else, jealous is out of it

No sane person will admire such kind of barbaric act.. Except igbos because of their extreme love for money

Let those yahoo boys go ahead and use that Juju to make elon musk send the 3 billion dollars in bitcoin
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by caracas: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
His mama became known in her grave. Did he kill 200 cows when his mom was alive? How many diamond chains did he give to his mom? All these unnecessary show off. Someone said the road to his village is nothing to right home about.
senseless post.
So what will his mum have done with 200 cows while alive?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Ikinternational: 4:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
You want to split from Nigeria yet you can't do without cows. The northerners you guys don't want to see gave you those cows remember.

You're one annoying motherfucker
Like you give a fuvck about Oba n her citizens
The jealousy n envy is strong within you
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by osazsky(m): 4:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
What stops him from being the first to tar the roads?
if you are the first to do the biggest burial in africa nothing wrong if u are d first to tarr a road..the reason I love Esama of benin kingdom..igbinedion is that during his birthday u see people from all part of the world grace his occasion infact his birthday then na public holiday for workers..people who dont know him in nigeria na kids...but this one only got fame after death.god I dont want fame in my grave ..i need fame while alive..if this woman was really loved by Cubans while alive we for know her before death.i check google on her birthday celebrations and nothing came up.but stupid people will always generate lies saying bla bla while she was alive wat a shame
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by osazsky(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2021
caracas:
senseless post.
So what will his mum have done with 200 cows while alive?
I just check Google instagram on her birthday nothing came up..check esama of benin birthdays celebrations u will be shocked..no need for this...there is nothing wrong in a befitting burial as a sign of last respect but this particular one sir..na mockery o
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by osazsky(m): 4:14am On Jul 19, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

It's the 157 foolish people that liked your post that amazes me!!!
likes indeed from poor yahoo guys looking for poo and bread to feast on
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by BSsniffer: 4:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Abeg make them free this man.....
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Doncaniboy: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2021
What is the Hate all about please. He Spends Money, You hate, He don't spend money, you hate.
Obi is not a Politician, He has no business to construct roads.
For Reno, mind your own business after all you didn't give obi money. Wait till the day your own mother or anyone related to you to pass on, then you can choose the way you will do your own.
Nairalanders make good friends, Help people when you are privelged and add value to people's life and the same thing that happened to Obi will happen to you. Reno show us your own.
Rubbish
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Dozie32(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
Very untarred roads. Shameless Cubana

Is he the Governor? Idiot!
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by witworth(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Bad belle people go just dey frustrated
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by ddeola: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Well said Reno. This reminds me of the nollywood movie "Died wretched, duried in N3.2m casket" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by snoopz: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Niece post=103820598]Funny how most people had to know his mom in her death not when she was alive.
If you don't celebrate me when am alive, please don't do it when I'm gone.

Patoranking don talk am
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by cuteralph101(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Niece:
His mama became known in her grave. Did he kill 200 cows when his mom was alive? How many diamond chains did he give to his mom? All these unnecessary show off. Someone said the road to his village is nothing to right home about.
I blv ur mum is alive...pls start now and show us the way
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by Dbiz1111(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
She was sha known in her grave

Too bad smiley cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by tifany89(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
OLULAW:
Post civil war, a culture of get rich anyhow, anyway emerged unquestionably in Igboland and continues to wax stronger and stronger to this very day. This culture has destroyed the essence of Igboness. Across Igboland, nobody, including the church, questions how you people become extremely wealthy overnight nor why people recklessly spend money in the midst of abject poverty. As such, these miscreants have irreparably tarnished Nigeria’s name globally in their inordinate quest for sudden wealth. And before you start to run your diarrhoea mouth, calling me Yoruba, my both parents are Igbos.
You sound stupid honestly. Plz tell me the part of Nigeria where ones wealth is questioned whether legit or otherwise? i really want to know that state or region. Nor be only your both parents are igbo, balderdash.
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by PrincessGlow: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
tifany89:

You sound stupid honestly. Plz tell me the part of Nigeria where ones wealth is questioned whether legit or otherwise? i really want to know that state or region. Nor be only your both parents are igbo, balderdash.

Not only that, if his parents were really Igbo he won't be named olulaw AND he would also have known how to spell diarrhea!

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Jealous of the way she was buried amid pump and pageantry. With who is who in Nigeria in attendance

Y should he be jealous of that? Would u be jealous of that?
Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by OLULAW: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Not only that, if his parents were really Igbo he won't be named olulaw AND he would also have known how to spell diarrhea!

The Level of your stupidity is both unbelievable and unbearable. So your parents named you PrincessGlow? Besides, there is at least one Igbo name (there could be many more) prefixed with Olu. That said, if your English teacher in your dilapidated school taught you English in its fullest, you should have known that the word metaphorically used in my posting is also spelt diarrhoea. But I don't blame you. Like many Nigerians, you're a certificated illiterate with sex and cash for grades and qualifications from cash trapped, STD infested Nigerian universities. Thanks Oluikpe @ Law.

Re: Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Odinaka00:

We re talking so there’s no need to be angry and start throwing insults. Leave insults to kids bro
You See guilty conscience? Where is the insult?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.