Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39553 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by lindabon: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
funny post
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2011
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Kslib(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP i saw ur pic and especially ur rotten lips and i think u meant "WHY NAIJA GIRLS ARE AFRAID OF KISSING YOU.See him face like wetin dem tke dey seperate fight!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
Laughing like I'm watching hangover2
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
paddy_lo:

[b]Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA.  .but now i am back to Nigeria. .
and obviously as a young nice looking dude am back into the dating scene. . .

I have gone on tons of dates. . .but the problem is i hesitate to kiss naija girls. . even when they willingly offer their lips and mouths

The reason?. . .I cannot be too sure of their dental hygiene. .

How many of them brush 2wice daily?. . use mouthwash or more importantly how many floss?

Flossing is a big deal for me. . I just cant shake the feeling that that pretty girl has 2 day old meat stuck in her teeth somewhere

Flossing is even more important than brushing. . .when u brush and floss daily u have good breath for 24hrs

I have actually had to introduce flossing to one chick that spent 3days with me. .

however after showing her how to do it. . . she claimed its tough on her teeth. .

so as expected i couldnt bring myself to kiss her the rest of her stay. .

so ppl. . what should i do?. . what percentage of Naija girls. . floss or use mouthwash anyway?. . .1%. . 10%

seems like on my next date,am going to ask straight up. . do u floss?. . and if not bounce the chick immediately

perhaps i should go look for a repat chick like myself?. . 

oh well. .    cool[/b]

SMDH

jfghergsax:

[b]Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA. .but now i am back to Nigeria. .

I have gone on tons of dates. . .but the problem is i hesitate to kiss naija girls. . even when they willingly offer their lips and mouths

How many of them brush 2wice daily?. . use mouthwash or more importantly how many floss?

Flossing is a big deal for me. . I just cant shake the feeling that that pretty girl has 2 day old meat stuck in her teeth somewhere

Flossing is even more important than brushing. . .when u brush and floss daily u have good breath for 24hrs

I have actually had to introduce flossing to one chick that spent 3days with me. .

however after showing her how to do it. . . she claimed its tough on her teeth. .

so ppl. . what should i do?. . what percentage of Naija girls. . floss or use mouthwash anyway?. . .1%. . 10%

seems like on my next date,am going to ask straight up. . do u floss?. . and if not bounce the chick immediately[/b]

http://minorlink.com/jobs4all

can someone tell me the different between both posters and thread title?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2011
I do not want to exaggerate this but the op is like the first black person I have seen with tinie winie lips. . . LWKMD
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 09, 2011
Have you considered kissing yourself for the rest of your fake life?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by cyrilpimp(m): 3:11am On Aug 09, 2011
Finally Finally!
KING_PIMP Management brings you this opportunity!
You can get hooked with your favorite Sugar Mummies and Sugar Daddies,
Fresh chicks nd GUyz with Swag.
(Don"t Dull)Become a member of KING_PIMP and get hooked up,
<<Contact us>>>(08128702444) or Email @:kingpimp76@yahoo.com.
(client info are undisclosed). cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 09, 2011
Punk asss loser
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 2nex(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
men c yabin ds posta don fukup y in go post ds kinda rubsh ehn?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2011
lmao-- Nostalgia. This was/is a good Topic!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Lol. . .indeed.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by ronkebp(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
You only spent 5 years and you are complaining you can't kiss naija babes, what will those born in USA do. Olodo!!!! Pele Mr 'Flosser'' (if english would permit me).
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
Busy_body:

You are a kinky pervert for you to even contemplate on visualising such grin Not that I am complaining though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

muhahaha you have no idea.  tongue
But that one is for my future wife to be pleasantly surprised with. cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by emekanairaland(m): 1:18am On Jan 23, 2012
abroad guy abi watin B dat ur name, if i catch ur smelling mouth near naija babe again i go cut ur lips, cook am wit chewin stick den give u make u chop, nonscence!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 23, 2012
oga, Mr Clean Freak. How do you want us to help you? You have to conquer your fear now or you go wait tire. Besides, how many girls in the States brush once in two days let alone twice in one day Do they even take their shower ni? wo, don't be too high and reduce your standards.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by moHot(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
oh damn!!! this posta is so awwwgleeeeeeee!!! gosh!! which naija girl agreed to go on a date with this gorrilla in the first pl;ace shet!!!x100 :p :p
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by nomsuzwana: 12:36am On Feb 06, 2012
Paddy! I share your sentiments, my bf is nigerian and his dental hygiene is considerably low on his list of priorities! I just ignore it. You need to decide wether you want to be bf or a dental hygenist to girl!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2012
Lmaoooo

Paddy-Lo got annihilated on here o. Poor guy.

Paddy, come o, why are your eyes always red?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 06, 2012
Mouth Odour . . . Dental Problem. . . Rough Tongue. . . Vampire Tooth. . .? shocked shocked grin

*falls* grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by juleze(f): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
No way!
The chap in that picture isn't the 'just came from America' dude.
Please can someone tell me Wakili isn't the one behind this disgusting 'I'm so fly' post. Just convince me there was a software malfunction or whatever jargon, that put the wrong pic on his profile, and I'll agree.

At-all at-all na im bad pass! I've finally seen it live.

Ps: can't stand 'tude from anyone, but from a Wakili...
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by luckgames(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
paddy_lo: [b]Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA.  .but now i am back to Nigeria. .

seems like on my next date,am going to ask straight up. . do u floss?. . and if not bounce the chick immediately

oh well. .    cool[/b]

That is very disrespectful to Nigeria women
Stop your BS
Come to USA for Girl friend
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by mimi321(f): 2:16am On Jul 02, 2012
paddy_lo: [b]Ok heres the deal. . i spent 5yrs in the USA.  .but now i am back to Nigeria. .

oh well. .    cool[/b]

nah thats to mean and harsh on them its like your indirectly telling them that they are dirty , anyway i guess you love hygeine lol
as for me i do floss a lot i have packets of it i think its better than toothpick smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by luckgames(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2012

oh well. .    cool[/b]
FOOL kiss your nasty D
You are not better than any woman in Nigeria
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by lonely2205: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
fresh tomatoe from US, are u sure say u self no get mouth odour?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by UyiIredia(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wetin the man dey feel like sef. Upon everything I sure say the guy nyansh dey smell !
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by rollies4sure: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
no time to reply this kind of post
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2012

ye ma form !!....

oh well. .    cool[/b]

i laff for u...continue to dey form
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by WilliamCee(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Why d hating,d guy is so on point,bad dental hygiens pisses me off, u see a gud looking gurl,only to discover dat her teeth is two layered I mean wtf! Zero flossing jeez, disgusting is d keyword here damn! Some do not even brush twice!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by fairygeh(f): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2012

oh well. .    cool[/b]
u be Çonfirm fool,see the ugly thing sef,he be like garage boy come here dey form papaz,thunder fire those ur red eyes.u sef dey floss as u be so?wereÝ.MR United States do urself a favor and kiss a pit latrine.I wonder who would open mouth to kiss u self.chai.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by soty(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2012
who da f*ck is ds dude anyway? floss please get a life
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Freshouttrend: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Welcome to Fresh Out Trend Blog: Video:married woman Bleep from behind in a bush by ... http://freshouttrend..com/2013/04/videomarried-woman-Bleep-from-behind-in.html?spref=tw

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.