Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39555 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 4:15pm On May 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Fine girl, how're you doing? leave all these people to be ranting gutter doti, I really like the blingbling on your neck  wink  I have more carats in my pocket should you want more.  cool

Inspektor Ismaila, broke ass nucca. I asked you for 14k the other day, you were bleating like sheep.
Take ya time o.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 17, 2011
tpia@:

Busybody

you see now.

Instead of you to spend your time searching for a husband on nl, na so so grammar you go dey blow everywhere.

You'd better get cracking and find a man here. Whoever allowed women out of the kitchen did not do well.

shocked shocked cheesy
tpia= a woman with a man's mind. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by denzel2009: 4:49pm On May 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Inspektor Ismaila, broke backside nucca. I asked you for 14k the other day, you were bleating like sheep.
Take ya time o.

Stop being a cheapskate, 14k ke? when I'm talking about Neil Lane's diamond necklace. You wan try how the pendant go stand on your chest?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 5:37pm On May 17, 2011
BABE!:

**Brain Fart moment**  I swear I'm lost. lol--- The way you "Dealt" (lol) with the interpretations of your "dealt" is quite confusing. No punctuation marks, no nothing.--lol. It was/is hard for me to decipher what you really meant.
Forgive me for that (Though I still can't comprehend, the other meaning of "dealt". It pretty much looks like an emphasis on the first interpretation.)

Moreover, non of your possible meanings of "dealt" is even right.

My "Dealt" meant,  all Tpia had to say to Ogugua88 (in a nutshell) at the end of the day was "Miss Over-Sabi". In my book that's "dealing with".  smiley

I knew you meant she dealt with her by putting her in her place, i.e. she got served,  hence reason I corrected that notion as false, because Tpia's response was clearly sarcasm at play wink But then again, I didn't wanna be too forward hence reason i delved into the other definition of dealt too i.e. deal with someone by insulting them to within an inch of their lives or deal with someone by exhibiting higher intellectual superiority and that she did neither cheesy So go and rip that okrika book of yours to shreds.

Biko, stop tasking my brand new brain abeg, I don't like using it too much angry Now I have to go and let it hibernate for 3 months to recuperate all thanks to you, shior angry angry angry tongue

BABE!:

Tpia, sorry for the constant reference to you in my post. I'm only trying to get a point across, no hard feelings.  smiley

Sorry ko, mschewww, me i will not stop because I have already earmarked her for my gentle, quiet, unassuming Brother Zstranger, so she needs to expend all her high tension energy before they get married, i can't have her give my gentle as a dove brother high blood pressure right before my very eyes biko grin What Baba God has joined together, oh la la grin

randyorton:

madam busy body,the truth is dat u are old and senseless.i need u to know that nairaland is not just a place where guys bash naija women,it also happens the other way.click the link below

http://www.google.com.ng/custom?hl=en&client=pub-6465801557104924&cof=FORID%3A13%3BAH%3Aleft%3BCX%3ANairaland%2520Search%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fintl%2Fen%2Fimages%2Flogos%2Fcustom_search_logo_sm.gif%3BLH%3A30%3BLP%3A1%3BLC%3A%232200cc%3BVLC%3A%23551a8b%3BDIV%3A%236b90da%3B&adkw=AELymgUTcqfiMHD7yH5ddtlBxmDRsqJ3r1tmEPDM9rVqIgklOyVlflbO54RFCAut1_KYnyZRQdpPOiyHZkWmOmda-IfPyApAmleJwamfLlCFLOw-_E3XBKw&channel=9086051970&boostcse=0&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=nigerian+men+are&btnG=Search&cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng

Nigerian Guys Are Rude - Nairaland
Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Nairaland
Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? - Nairaland
Most Nigerian Guys Are Gold Diggers-lizzy - Nairaland
70% Of Nigerian Men Are Weak In Bed. - Nairaland

did u see all that? then why complain.i`ll advice u use dis time to search for a husband or spend dis time on him if u `ve got one(i strongly doubt this). the problem with some of u babes is dat when u can no longer attract a guy,u come here to take out your frustrations on the men here.viva ladiva is your kind.she also has a child out of wedlock and still bitter with guys.vivaladiva would never comment on any thread on nl unless it has to do with bashing naija men.u can google her o.she is your kind. DONT LET ME DERAIL THIS THREAD.WHEN NEXT U WANNA TALK,THINK B4 U DO UNLESS I WOULD COME BACK TO FINiSH U OFF.

Why dont u answer op`s question? how do u take care of your mouth?dat is what u should answer instead of getting annoyed with men.we d guys no do u bad thing.na u go dey waste your time when u were young and fresh.now that u are old and dry,u come dey vex

I presume the 1 in 100 i referenced was lost on you cos it clearly went in one ear and came out the other rightaway cos there was no brain to process this simple info, right, huh undecided You want me to acquire more men when i don't know how to handle the ones i already have shocked shuo, anyway, I have always said the law needs to change to allow women marry more than one man simultaneously too, so counting down the days till then, oh the joy lipsrsealed

tpia@:

Busybody

you see now.

Instead of you to spend your time searching for a husband on nl, na so so grammar you go dey blow everywhere.

You'd better get cracking and find a man here. Whoever allowed women out of the kitchen did not do well.

Ehn hen, i should search for more[i] kini[/i], you wan kill ketekete, me that I already have my hands full juggling the 67 e-lovers in my harem, a figure I only stopped at, as I don't want to be seen as greedy, I value my morals you see embarassed

Well, if you think I should acquire more e-boyfriends to round the number to 70, why not, got any takers, good thing the weather's suddenly gotten colder again tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:40pm On May 17, 2011
^Busy body Just continue showing yourself grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 5:41pm On May 17, 2011
Busy_body:

I knew you meant she dealt with her by putting her in her place, i.e. she got served,  hence reason I corrected that notion as false, because Tpia's response was clearly sarcasm at play wink But then again, I didn't wanna be too forward hence reason i delved into the other definition of dealt too i.e. deal with someone by insulting them to within an inch of their lives or deal with someone by exhibiting higher intellectual superiority and that she did neither cheesy So go and rip that okrika book of yours to shreds.

Biko, stop tasking my brand new brain abeg, I don't like using it too much angry Now I have to go and let it hibernate for 3 months to recuperate all thanks to you, shior angry angry angry tongue

Sorry ko, mschewww, me i will not stop because I have already earmarked her for my gentle, quiet, unassuming Brother Zstranger, so she needs to expend all her high tension energy before they get married, i can't have her give my gentle as a dove brother high blood pressure right before my very eyes biko grin What Baba God has joined together, oh la la grin

I presume the 1 in 100 i referenced was lost on you cos it clearly went in one ear and came out the other rightaway cos there was no brain to process this simple info, right, huh undecided You want me to acquire more men when i don't know how to handle the ones i already have shocked shuo, anyway, I have always said the law needs to change to allow women marry more than one man simultaneously too, so counting down the days till then, oh the joy lipsrsealed

Ehn hen, i should search for more[i] kini[/i], you wan kill ketekete, me that I already have my hands full juggling the 67 e-lovers in my harem, a figure I only stopped at, as I don't want to be seen as greedy, I value my morals you see embarassed

Well, if you think I should acquire more e-boyfriends to round the number to 70, why not, got any takers, good thing the weather's suddenly gotten colder again tongue

This lady cracks me up!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Inspektor Ismaila, broke backside nucca. I asked you for 14k the other day, you were bleating like sheep.
Take ya time o.

angry 67 - 1 Dashing Delectable Dishy Denzel = 66 e-lovers, chei, so now I have to look for 4 e-pumkins to complete my harem angry

Come hia spikedbombom, next time you want to sing the praise of one of my e-lovers, do it in private you hear angry How do you expect me to be able to hold my head high and keep repping at a higher level if people know my lovers are all one-minute-men and broke-yansh-empty-vessels angry Stop spoiling my paroles na angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

randyorton:

nah nah. some naija women and some naija men hate themselves. some of the naija women are busy body,vivaladiva etc and some of the naija men are paddy lo etc

I already resigned to fate that I would be ending up in Nigeria, but God felt i deserved better because He always wants the best for us tongue so like Saul who thought he was going to Damascus, I ended up in Kutuwenji near Tora Bora, yeah thats it grin God is a wondrous God and He alone deserves to be praised, halleluyah somebody cheesy

~@BABE! don't be scared I am not pushing you into any fire, not at all lipsrsealed

Please do me a favour, na you sabi how to bell the cat that is randyorton,  so please help me ask him that "Apart from that swag which they are synomymous with, name just one thing Naija men are worth losing sleep over
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 6:19pm On May 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 6:23pm On May 17, 2011
Busybody LoL @ Don't be scared! I just try to avoid trouble, because you can never know what's going in on on the other end of the online argument. The other person might be hypertensive and take everything I type offensive or too seriously. And me I don't want to be responsible for any heart attack. You know. And it's only civil sef--- smiley

**talking to my self** "pls who asked me for an explanation? --lol

Btw, I wanted to continue that argument with you, but since your brain is hibernating, I'll let it slide.  wink

@ RandyOrton: So I was told to ask you that, apart from the the swag that you guyz are synonymous with, name ONE thing y'all are worth losing sleep over.  ?  Gimme an answer quick quick.

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by randyorton: 7:53pm On May 17, 2011
BABE!:

@ RandyOrton: So I was told to ask you that, apart from the the swag that you guyz are synonymous with, name ONE thing y'all are worth losing sleep over. ? Gimme an answer quick quick.

hey kid,dont piss me off.bad things happen to those who piss me off.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 8:02pm On May 17, 2011
randyorton:

hey kid,dont piss me off.bad things happen to those who piss me off.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO------ There's sometin rong wit you. Sometin is definitely rong. Dint I just ask a kweshun?. C'mon answer me jo. angry

@ Busy-Body, see what I was saying? ---lol. My guy is already getting hyper.  cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by randyorton: 8:24pm On May 17, 2011
Busy_body:

I presume the 1 in 100 i referenced was lost on you cos it clearly went in one ear and came out the other rightaway cos there was no brain to process this simple info, right, huh  You want me to acquire more men when i don't know how to handle the ones i already have  shuo, anyway, I have always said the law needs to change to allow women marry more than one man simultaneously too, so counting down the days till then, oh the joy  

did u just say that u have more than 1 man.you know dat u are deceiving urself. u already have wrinkles,go get married.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by obowunmi(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2011
I don't mean to hit the topic on the head too hard, but I see what OP is saying: especially with the influx of soo much sugary drinks into Nigeria --- sugar is bad for your teeth.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2011
You have not met the British that is why you saying that.^^
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by obowunmi(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2011
I've met everyone --- I'm just providing another reason for the OP's comment.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2011
No, seriously you have not met the British because if you did you would have seen that with all the free dentistry there the teeth are quite rotten looking.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by denzel2009: 10:48pm On May 17, 2011
Busy_body:

angry 67 - 1 Dashing Delectable Dishy Denzel = 66 e-lovers, chei, so now I have to look for 4 e-pumkins to complete my harem angry

Come hia spikedbombom, next time you want to sing the praise of one of my e-lovers, do it in private you hear angry How do you expect me to be able to hold my head high and keep repping at a higher level if people know my lovers are all one-minute-men and broke-yansh-empty-vessels angry Stop spoiling my paroles na angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hey baby, did you fart again? cos you always blow me away. After you na road close. Ori lo ma pa orun

PS: Stop washing my dirty speedos in public
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 17, 2011
Our strong teeth is a result of all our bone chewing.
You know it's funny but, some white folks I know here even when eating a chicken drumstick, don't even eat the cartilage.
Many a time have I been caught gnawing and sucking on a bone (no homo)  angry  and they would wonder why.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On May 17, 2011
(gnawing on an Canadian bone)
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by denny4ril: 11:40pm On May 17, 2011
Hygeine is a personal issue. What will you do if the lady initially has good oral and dental care but things change along the way, lets say after u are married to her, will you divorce her for that reason? think about it
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:44pm On May 17, 2011
the poster changed his photo and i'm still smh.

handsome guy!!! why dont you date non-nigerians since nigerian girls cant brush their teeth for you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:20am On May 18, 2011
LMAO this thread still going on?

Certain people inadvertently exposed themselves.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2011
Lmaooo, I think he needs to brush and floss his eyes they look kind of yellow. grin cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:25am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Lmaooo, I think he needs to brush and floss his eyes they look kind of yellow. grin cheesy

Is that you in your profile pic?

Looks kinda different to your other one.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2011
No, you can obviously see she don't have my lips.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 12:27am On May 18, 2011
Certain people inadvertently exposed themselves.

true that.

i dont appreciate him broadcasting my business all over the place.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:28am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

No, you can obviously see she don't have my lips.

True, I just wanted to make sure.

You can do alot with those lips (or should be able to).
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2011
Lol, please lets not go there
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:32am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Lol, please lets not go there

Come on now, you must utilise what the good lord gave you. Otherwise you might as well get them reduced (if that's even possible)
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2011
Well I do use it to get the most out of food grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:42am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Well I do use it to get the most out of food grin grin

Yeah, cucumbers, bananas, pickles, ice-lollies,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2011
lol wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.