Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria (54063 Views)

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by nyiamfrank: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Future is ..........
FutureIsFemale:
The table is turning. Oh! What a time to be alive. May we all witness a female GCFR in this country IJN.

[img]https://i./WhFF.gif[/img]

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

Una too dey yarn rubbish...
So other regions never valued education before...

If not for Lagos giving you guys the upper hand in things like this, y'all are nothing compared to those in SE and SS...

Cry

You right now grin

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by budaatum: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
wink E ku ise eyin Omo k'aro ojire bi.Ile Yoruba Oni baje oo from Nsukka wink cool

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by stupidmod3: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The table is turning. Oh! What a time to be alive. May we all witness a female GCFR in this country IJN.

u just dey shout future is female u wen b female how far
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by budaatum: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2021

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by KingOdart(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
freshvine:

Those banks are yoruba owned. Has nothing to do with merit.

GT Bank is also Yoruba owned but the CEO is Miriam Chidiebere Olusanya.

The CEO of GT Bank is an Igbo woman that married Yoruba

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Onogiede(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubarLord:
Of course you can't care nah since it's not one of your edo sisters selling pvssy in Italy. grin
who be this one, u wan Bleep with Edo in education matter,..you will be surprised one or more of those women listed are either born by Edo father or mother,..an average of Edo entity is varst mainly in everything.

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tekzyflex:
When will a woman become the president of Nigeria??

I know it will be heavenssent, but I don't think we're ready for a female president
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Vivianagoja(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
And none even did banking and finance...lol
Please read any course u see ooo... connection will handle the rest
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
oluwoleife:
Awon Omoluabi
From this little jara, pepple should guess how important we are in Nigeria as a region. Don't joke with iran awon omoluabi

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Soulsymbol99: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any of these woman would have done a better job than the mannequin from daura. grin Argue wit ur ancestors cool

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by chanx: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmm,
What a man can do, a woman can do.....

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
SunTrust Bank.
Lotus Bank.

It's alright.
Let me just keep kwayet first
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Wow so amazing..
The most funniest thing is that over 5 out of this people didn't study any course relating to Finances or banking in their bachelor's degree..I am so amazed about that. I'm also an engineering student but have so much zeal for business and hope to expand on this very soon.

Not just the ladies, from inception, most bank CEOs in Nigeria didn't have banking as their first degree, notably they came from the sciences. Zenith, Uba, first bank, so numerous to mention.

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Echowas: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Miriam olusanya

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You don't say that table in the image you posted is turning,cause it's not turning.
I couldn't see a turning table, rather a table been turned around!

And as for GCFR, forget it.
Even the gods wouldn't approve of it .
We have customs and traditions,
And it doesn't includes women lording over men.
We're not in the waste
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tekzyflex:
When will a woman become the president of Nigeria??

Buhari is the last president of Nigeria, hopefully.
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by CasNova: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am impressed. More grease to their elbows.
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by bepositive11: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:
So Saphiere changed moniker but her delusion didn't change.
Honestly, I pity an unsuspecting man that will marry this lady

What if it ends up being you grin

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Alexaonfleek: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
kiss
I love seeing women in top positions and I aspire to be there someday

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by afroxyz: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Would that change the fortunes of the country?
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by tunwumi: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Chai! Igbos fine die!

Educate your ignorance. You can't bear Mrs after divorce. She's a Yoruba girl raised in ibadan

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by sorsor(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bubu all this one's no belong to the other room oo

Presido bubu no go like this

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
tunwumi:

Educate your ignorance. You can't bear Mrs after divorce. She's a Yoruba girl raised in ibadan

Ogbeni, direct your frustrations to the guy I responded to.
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by harmony75: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Congratssssss Greater heights❤❤❤�
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
budaatum:
What you think?
https://www.nairaland.com/6652782/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-president-2023

I think that's a terrible idea.

Not because she's Igbo, but because she was part of Jonathan's profligate era.

I suspect strongly she was an American mole/puppet.

Read "The Economic Hitman" to understand better.

I'll gladly vote for any capable Igbo hand as president of Nigeria but definitely and absolutely not this woman.

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Franking: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
If it was Buhari's appointment all would have been northerners. God pass am sha.
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by SammyLeeSneh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
The future is indeed femail
Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by CSTRR: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Boye33:
This is not a tribal post.

It's glaring the list is dominated by the South West who for a long time has valued education.

It however might not be this way 10, 15 years from now due to the now general acceptance of education in the whole of the South.

For the North, they are simply on their own.
Education is too widespread in the entire south for you to chalk it up to just education.

No Southern region wey no get qualified people on a massive scale.

I think it has to do more with the Lagos advantage.
Most of the headquarters are in Lagos.

If the HQs were in Port Harcourt or Enugu, the CEOs would most likely not be yoruba dominated and they would be as well very qualified.

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Maski87: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
I wish,one of them be my wife,I will cook, I will wash plates I will wash pant,in short I will do anything

Re: Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2021

With all this degrees we are still been ruled by Fulani jihadist who can’t even provide his first school leaving certificate..

Nigeria is indeed a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) / Coca-cola Mini Depot