Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (85391 Views)

“are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nnaye sacrifice aka kanayo o kanayo
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Yusssuf11(m): 1:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Abeg who be that guy whey dey besides kanayo.. He no sabi spray money... grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by therajah: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
WATCH HOW MANY PAINED WRETCHED URANGUTANS FROM BROWN ROOF AREA WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD TO SAY RUBBISH!

TELL THEM TO GO AND HOLD TINUBU AND OTHER POLITICIANS THAT HAVE BEEN STEALING BILLIONS, THEY WON'T. THEY WOULD RATHER SING PRAISES FOR THEM AND CLAP FOR PEANUTS THROWN AT THEM

MANY NIGERIANS ARE VERY STUPID. IF YOU ARE POOR, THEY WILL MOCK YOU AND IF YOU ARE RICH, THEY WILL CALL YOU RITUALIST. I AM YET TO SEE THE PHYSICAL BUSINESS THAT A CONDEMNED IDIOT LIKE DEJI ADEYANJU HAS!
Depression is bad !!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.i did rather eat thier yam and leave the legs for others

God bless Igbo Nation.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Kriss216:

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.
I did rather eat thier yams and leave d legs for others
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2021
nathyx:
Meanwhile your brother Kanu is in coffers you are here spraying blood money Kai truly Igbo Amaka!
nerver call kanu our brother..as a true real igbo man kanu is not our bro and should be killed silently by dss cuz the way court is causing delays what stopped the foolish dss from shorting him with live bullets and return his body to naija then blame bandits
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Igbo ladies are the worst to date or marry
How will I leave a better shape lady and go ahead to marry four square head Igbo lady, Isn't that not madness...
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
WATCH HOW MANY PAINED WRETCHED URANGUTANS FROM BROWN ROOF AREA WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD TO SAY RUBBISH!

TELL THEM TO GO AND HOLD TINUBU AND OTHER POLITICIANS THAT HAVE BEEN STEALING BILLIONS, THEY WON'T. THEY WOULD RATHER SING PRAISES FOR THEM AND CLAP FOR PEANUTS THROWN AT THEM

MANY NIGERIANS ARE VERY STUPID. IF YOU ARE POOR, THEY WILL MOCK YOU AND IF YOU ARE RICH, THEY WILL CALL YOU RITUALIST. I AM YET TO SEE THE PHYSICAL BUSINESS THAT A CONDEMNED IDIOT LIKE DEJI ADEYANJU HAS!
The same brown roof cities you and your fellow Igbo brothers want to die untop of it. You people are the reason why this country is it today, you keep blaming people for ur downfall yet you have never sat down for once and think of how to better your lives...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nature8(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Kriss216:

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.

Amen cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nesty1313(m): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2021
What I learnt at obi cubana's mum burial is that the man really invested in relationship
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by sheriffindy(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I pity Kanayo. The shipinin money e get, he wan form big boy
you dey pity who better pass you one gazillion times. Change ur moniker,it does'nt add up...you don't have both.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:
blood money dey fear blood money grin : grin

Shey na ur blood dem use??kipquiet
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Malawian(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2021
nenyewrites:

He is likable. That’s why he has friends.
Thing is, I never even bothered about knowing whom he is or what he looked like, only heard his name before this funeral. I could identity "Chief priest" cos that one was always in the media, but Obi Cubana, I didn't know him.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by izubext007: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2021
My brother I am Igbo I dated one Igbo girl (bitch) from imo state , today I'm counting my losses. But I letter realize that Anambra girls is the best before enugu then manage the rest.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Poco is a feminist. She no dey cook for man.

She has not discovered where the third leg can take her to yet grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Idamond: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
ncoolsome:

Shey na ur blood dem use??kipquiet

dat one concern u
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by compton11(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Candycrushy:

Its not funny bro
and that looks like joke to u?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by compton11(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin grin grin....who are the finest, fairest or darkest skin fine, cute face, pretty face, curvy, soft, pink lips, intelligent, strategic in business people...that even whites believe they are the brown people of the Americas or Egypt when they travel out....NDI Igbo grin grin grin

kiss
the most popular ethnic I'm Africa Na.

Yoruba
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Candyness(f): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
BKsoul:
30billy na him networth for music video, no be for real life.

Cute name boo.
hiya. Y'all fancy one on one girl on girl lesbian action? You on?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Candyness:

Cute name boo.
hiya. Y'all fancy one on one girl on girl lesbian action? You on?
Na woo you dey woo me? Abi you dey rap??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.