Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (85406 Views)

“are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BigYash: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:
Honestly, I am beginning to like this Cubana guy.
My brother ,e no get who no like better thing o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mening
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Samirana360(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kok the ritualist
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by SILVERLINES: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Ndi ego...
Come be like I no serious with my life
my brother man no fit kill himself ooo
Sha jejely man go get there
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by clothingonline(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
100k cash nice one good hrt you have sir

Check signature best deals in men clothing
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Emmyjb(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustle!Hustle! Hustle!!! So that Almighty God will bless you and you wouldn't be discussing people....
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Benitoh: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Instead of hating just like him even if na small.
As i love him because he is my brother

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Anambra amaka

Watch more updates from Oba Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QalUiW7-Bog
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Seun and his staff milking every little milk from Obi cubana...Thread upon thread....grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Debra911(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
wwwihy:

Yam leg
Chest full hair
Ritualists
Blood money
Baby factory
Drugs
Osu
Children trafficking

I beg God forbids
All tribes have their idiosyncrasies, ogbeni calm down

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Watch how Dbanj thrilled fan at Oba Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTBoGeuSq0
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
BidenBalogun:
Only someone that uses his mom for sacrifice will make her burial all about money and wealth. Shame on these fools Cubana, e money and other fools.

To the poor people following them because they flash money upandan... Una be fools.
balogun mr ewedu man did u type that with a vein on ur head?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
So this ba news sad
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see guests avoiding to pick up Kanayo's money, I see a terrible rumor making the headlines that anyone who picks up Kanayo's money will remain poor for life, I see hungry boys who treeked all the way from lagos to Oba for the burial damming the consequences and picking up the money, I see them spending it on oloshos and paraga, I see them in a far worse broke state than they were before, I see them blaming kanayo for their miserable lives.

This I have seen.
you are a clown guy lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by sammyranking(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin
Obi cubana and Davido who rich pass

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
No sign there. Bloggers just want to blog.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=sammyranking post=103841921][/quote]

Obi na Legend oh

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin
Good evening from here my brother.
How's Mariah my sister doing?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Hotzone(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ndi show
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Good evening from here my brother.
How's Mariah my sister doing?
cheesy
Good evening bro.

Hopefully She is fine.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.

Igbo ladies are the worst to date or marry

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
arantess:

You no get option before

grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nna anyi Sacrifice.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Imakeherdrip(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Agoziewin:
Oh God of all Golds and silver!!!! Bless your children with your riches and don't allow the verdict of the enemies to come to pass in our lives. Amen!!!

I thought he had given you the power to make wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.