Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (85412 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / “are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Candycrushy:

Same goes for you
You are the worst yourself

The truth is bitter!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by hokafor(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Waitoo ,is kanayo also a billionaire?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin
Obi cubana and Davido who rich pass
Davido plus wizkid, plus burna boy coupled with all the Nigerian musicians don't have 15% of what Obi Cubana has.
This is not a joke, na true talk.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by newoffer: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blessings u called these. Show me businesses that generates these kind of money u will end up wasting ..
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Dpaulie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any money attached to kok Dey fear me too
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by markkuss: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.

God bless all nation..I just read about all the females bank MDS na Yoruba choke.. We no come play

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.
ndi Igbo, Ndi Nku
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by oyoirabor: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
wwwihy:

Yam leg
Chest full hair
Ritualists
Blood money
Baby factory
Drugs
Osu
Children trafficking
lack of home training

I beg God forbids

Yoruba people can envy and hate sha...!! Na Ibo people fit una.....dey match down with you hate & envy
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by KingOdart(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Candycrushy:

And you are finer??

Yes I am a very handsome man
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by goodigoodi: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.
. Igbo ladies are sweet tongue
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
I no go kill myself, Cubana cannot stop me from my daily 2 odds that never loss. I will never give up, am coming to meet you up there and leave you and rise to stardom. I decree. Amen!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Lightorder: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
compton11:
ain't nobody want to date yam legged Na!
stale

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Odobaone: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.

I married Igbo and named my children Igbo names. Am enjoying my marriage 100% am IDOMA tho

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Candycrushy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
KingOdart:

Yes I am a very handsome man

Lol
No one would ever accept being called ugly
Console yourself dear
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by PAWG(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.

I’m not Igbo but It’s their music for me. cool
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Odobaone:

I married Igbo and named my children Igbo names. Am enjoying my marriage 100% am IDOMA tho
God bless you abundantly, in-law.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
goodigoodi:
. Igbo ladies are sweet tongue
Very sweet.

MariahAngel can testify.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
PAWG:

I’m not Igbo but It’s their music for me. cool
You have good taste for music, obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Davido plus wizkid, plus burna boy coupled with all the Nigerian musicians don't have 15% of what Obi Cubana has.
This is not a joke, na true talk.

Seriously? Bet David is a billionaire na

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Mattiegold: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nnayi sacrifice grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Telekinetic: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Debra911:

All tribes have their idiosyncrasies, ogbeni calm down
See as you soft like Microsoft... grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Telekinetic: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
BidenBalogun:
Only someone that uses his mom for sacrifice will make her burial all about money and wealth. Shame on these fools Cubana, e money and other fools.

To the poor people following them because they flash money upandan... Una be fools.
The only upsetting thing about this post is that you attached ‘Biden’ to ‘Balogun’... I mean you had to know this was dangerously stupid!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Safemoon: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
BidenBalogun:
Only someone that uses his mom for sacrifice will make her burial all about money and wealth. Shame on these fools Cubana, e money and other fools.

To the poor people following them because they flash money upandan... Una be fools.

Ogã chill small .before envi kee you there.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by NSK4U(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
The only thing that gives him happiness is spraying mint @ Kanayo O Kanayo, more good cash boss of the industry!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Very sweet.

MariahAngel can testify.
grin

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Telekinetic: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
I no go kill myself, Cubana cannot stop me from my daily 2 odds that never loss. I will never give up, am coming to meet you up there and leave you and rise to stardom. I decree. Amen!
Amen brother!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by bitingcool: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see guests avoiding to pick up Kanayo's money, I see a terrible rumor making the headlines that anyone who picks up Kanayo's money will remain poor for life, I see hungry boys who treeked all the way from lagos to Oba for the burial damming the consequences and picking up the money, I see them spending it on oloshos and paraga, I see them in a far worse broke state than they were before, I see them blaming kanayo for their miserable lives.

Where have you been?

This I have seen.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Debra911(f): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Telekinetic:

See as you soft like Microsoft... grin
Thanks
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
compton11:
ain't nobody want to date yam legged Na!

grin grin grin grin grin....who are the finest, fairest or darkest skin fine, cute face, pretty face, curvy, soft, pink lips, intelligent, strategic in business people...that even whites believe they are the brown people of the Americas or Egypt when they travel out....NDI Igbo grin grin grin

kiss

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kmoney4money: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Panasonic 1.5Hp Ac for sale 60k but negotiable.
Contact me
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin
Obi cubana and Davido who rich pass
Do you want to kill davido before his time? Davido will even slap you for asking that question?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by geemd434: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Is kanayo not igbo??

God bless Igbo Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.