Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (85409 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / “are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKsoul:
Do you want to kill davido before his time? Davido will even slap you for asking that question?

Bet Davido networth is #30Billy na
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bet Davido networth is #30Billy na
30billy na him networth for music video, no be for real life.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

I swear bros, the oppression and depression is real
You are responsible for your own feelings bro
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by hardbody: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I pity Kanayo. The shipinin money e get, he wan form big boy

Thats how to join the millionaire club. When KOK has a similar thing to do, Cubana will recall that night that KOK did it for him. The rest will be left to conjecture. Kindness begets kindness

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by nathyx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Meanwhile your brother Kanu is in coffers you are here spraying blood money Kai truly Igbo Amaka!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Very sweet.

Maria.hAngel can testify.

Kriss, ekwela m pia gi bottle n'ishi! Piajaa gi ishi!

I rikwara nri ta?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Odobaone: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless you abundantly, in-law.

Thanks Sir
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kriss, ekwela m pia gi bottle n'ishi! Piajaa gi ishi!

I rikwara nri ta?
I cover my head with the blood of Jesus.

See the time you're asking if I've eaten. So much for your caring

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Better late than never!

You better talk ma mewa guy!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Better late than never!

You better talk ma mewa guy!
Pet me first tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

You should eat hot beans porridge with 6 boiled eggs before going to bed...

Pocohantas can help you cook grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Pet me first tongue

Pet you? grin

You be cat? Come on talk!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by abeggnow: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.
una funny sha.so because person lavish money that is something to be proud off??
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by PastorFire: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
WATCH HOW MANY PAINED WRETCHED URANGUTANS FROM BROWN ROOF AREA WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD TO SAY RUBBISH!

TELL THEM TO GO AND HOLD TINUBU AND OTHER POLITICIANS THAT HAVE BEEN STEALING BILLIONS, THEY WON'T. THEY WOULD RATHER SING PRAISES FOR THEM AND CLAP FOR PEANUTS THROWN AT THEM

MANY NIGERIANS ARE VERY STUPID. IF YOU ARE POOR, THEY WILL MOCK YOU AND IF YOU ARE RICH, THEY WILL CALL YOU RITUALIST. I AM YET TO SEE THE PHYSICAL BUSINESS THAT A CONDEMNED IDIOT LIKE DEJI ADEYANJU HAS!
Oga, divert this energy abeg to something more productive. No one cares about your words.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
99thEnemy:

You should eat hot beans porridge with 6 boiled eggs before going to bed...

Pocoha.ntas can help you cook grin

Poco is a feminist. She no dey cook for man.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Pet you? grin

You be cat? Come on talk!
I'm not saying anything until you pet me

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Chicastle: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Where erudite professor for see money

How far guy any show?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by hartlyn(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Awesome. Congratulations.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by learnedman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Enjoy bro it's the fruit of your hardwork,that reminds me what about that hushpuppy of a guy,the guy don fade oo. America has finally hushed him into oblivion grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by gazza07(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you're not igbo, tell me what you are?! Igbo amaka grin
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Spending123:

My brother local man done give up.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Greatfullheart: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.
mtcheew

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
I no go kill myself, Cubana cannot stop me from my daily 2 odds that never loss. I will never give up, am coming to meet you up there and leave you and rise to stardom. I decree. Amen!

Nice one bro

Wish you more green

Na rollover bet you dey run?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Nice one bro

Wish you more green

Na rollover bet you dey run?
At times I do rollover... But I always bet max on on 2 odds per day mostly.
Unlike today, I bet man united to win over derby 2&over 1.5.. I won 80k
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

At times I do rollover... But I always bet max on on 2 odds per day mostly.

Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

Ok
Unlike today, I bet man united to win over derby 2&over 1.5.. I won 80k +
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
GABRIEL6036:
Unlike today, I bet man united to win over derby 2&over 1.5.. I won 80k +

You're a high roller
I guess
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:
Honestly, I am beginning to like this Cubana guy.

He is likable. That’s why he has friends.
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

You're a high roller
I guess
You can say so bro, but I don't depend on it. It only takes great courage to bet max per day. Zero fear!
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by billyG(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
I won to ask before why Kok not there?
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by ubee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
You wan kill me for here o!�
nairavsdollars:
I pity Kanayo. The shipinin money e get, he wan form big boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.