Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183467 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Babaken(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.
so many drug baron are into politics too
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elporo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
[withdrawn]
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by OBku4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
O
Sad guy

...envy has eaten into this one's bones

really sad
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aka na eti igba ka na eti! Odogwu aburo n'onu

If u know u know.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
michaelandre:
No Igbo man is presently worth one billion dollars according to Forbes but na Una dey shouting BILLIONAIRE! BILLIONAIRE!! BILLIONAIRE!!! pass u guys are just foolish idiots
Well
Using our local currency
We have a good number of igbo men who worth over N1b
More with N500m+
If you lower the threshold to N100m which is still a decent sum
The numbers will even be higher
Igbos have a place in Nigeria
And are pulling their own weight in their own way
No sector of the economy exists without igbo players playing in a major way

That's just the truth
And Igbos should be allowed to relish in their accomplishments in peace

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Igbo is an ethnic group
Chinese is also an ethnic group
India can also be sub classified as an ethnic group (though most of them are Hindi)
The Far east is relatively homogenous
so yea
They can also be seen as an ethnic group (eg. Korean)

You probably need to travel more and see
Then you will know

You are the one that needs to travel more. All I need is google. See below

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by yazzman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
This guys use this outlets for drug pushing....its looks legit but dirty business going underground...
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by cescky(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
e pain am well hungry ewedu man grin grin come chop meat

Poverty is your problem..
If you don't change this mindset.. It will keep on following you, years to come
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
even till date dey rich pass any other region in 9ja map

You must be living in cloud cuckoo land. Una never mine skull finish na to be richest for Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Tell us a better joke, please cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Who ask you? cheesy
Abeg leave all those we too know ! Small time now FBI , CIA , KGB , EFCC ,DSS , NIA go dey open eys for the guy matter cool
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Kingrefreshed: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.

Yes even Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Otedola etc
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
flokii:

Lmfao grin grin
The thing pain you no be small.
What the coconut guy said is true
Tinubu village look like a dump
Go to OTA
Where a former two term president is from
Go see the condition of things there
You are here trying to draw false equivalence
And you were busted
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
I said lemme see what google has to say. The airport guy you talked about, that's him
adelaja70:

There is one Yoruba man in Texas, Kase Lawal the owner of CAMAC another one owns Gatwick Airport in London... I can't remember their names... Abeg ignore the Igbo kids, they know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

You are the one that needs to travel more. All I need is google. See below
Most chinese people are Han Chinese
And I tell you
That they are far richer than Igbos
What are you even dragging ?
Maybe it's because I'm defining ethnic groups from the lens of a westerner
Ethnic groups could have sub ethnic groups with slight distinctions under the umbrella of the broader ethnic group.
Just like Yoruba as an ethnic group further have Awori and Egba
And In igbo land, there is a distinction between Afikpo people and Owerri

Anyways
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Jansi24(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
The man has employed more people than FG.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Omeleyi:
Do we spend dollars in Nigeria or naira? If he says billionaire, you should understand is in naira. You talk as if a billion naira is beans... I hate it when folks talk without understanding. We live in naija not America. Whether billionaire in naira or dollars. The money still long whichever currency you wanna look at it.
Even with 50 naija milli I go still ball like i'm a $ billionaire. Guy rest abeg with all this your question
Your naira is useless compare to real ccurrency.They don't call it hard currency for fun.

If you don't have the hard currency in billion, you are not a billionaire.

I don't care if you like it or not.

There are only four billionaire in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
I said lemme see what google has to say. The airport guy you talked about, that's him
Can you imagine! Even E money is richer than him.
This my Yoruba brothers lie more than the devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Show us what Adenuga or Dangote or Tinubu or Orji Kalu established to get the money
None of them make their money in a legal means.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Goldbw122(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Exactly what I'm thinking - trillions in free advertising!
He is trurly a business man..
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
adelaja70:

There is one Yoruba man in Texas, Kase Lawal the owner of CAMAC another one owns Gatwick Airport in London... I can't remember their names... Abeg ignore the Igbo kids, they know nothing.
The owner of Gatwick is Ogunlesi.

CAMAC owner is the second black richest man in America behind Ogunlesi

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yoruba tribe. The most envious tribe in the whole world. Tufiakwa. Chukwu ekwena ihe ojo!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Let's talk about Mr Chinedu
Gotze1:
Your naira is useless compare to real ccurrency.They don't call it hard currency for fun.

If you don't have the hard currency in billion, you are not a billionaire.

I don't care if you like it or not.

There are only four billionaire in Nigeria.

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Elporo:

Hustle and Bustle is co-owned by a Yoruba and Edo guy. I think the Edo guys name is Uyi .. something... Uyi also own Moscow underground.
Busted

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Most chinese people are Han Chinese
And I tell you
That they are far richer than Igbos
What are you even dragging ?
Maybe it's because I'm defining ethnic groups from the lens of a westerner
Ethnic groups could have sub ethnic groups with slight distinctions under the umbrella of the broader ethnic group.
Just like Yoruba as an ethnic group further have Awori and Egba
And In igbo land, there is a distinction between Afikpo people and Owerri

Anyways

My friend make sense. We are obviously talking PER CAPITA. There are 1.5 billion Chinese. How many Igbos are there?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Yoruba tribe. The most envious tribe in the whole world. Tufiakwa. Chukwu ekwena ihe ojo!
People wey her pass you no fit envy you. Go and rest.

Siji will burn Cubana with money, is that the person you want to jealous of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Sholaco: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.
and why my brother huspuppi no get a single canteen b4 he was arrested
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
I don't envy cos I have millions in my own account even though it is in naira.

Why will I even envy someone I didn't know. What I am saying is that, you people should keep quiet.

One of you even compare him to Alakija grin. Someone that is not even half shoe of sijibomi
I
Shut your smelly envious month, you don't even have up to a 100k and you're here talking about having millions.
Millionaires don't behave so lowly as you do.
It all just showed how physically and mentally poor you are.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Reference(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Just as the controversial arguments surrounding the late founder of the 'Synagogue' Church, TB Joshua, I think folks are beginning to ask serious questions about 'Origins'... the spring of these grand people, places and events, not just content with the veneer before approving or otherwise.

I think it is a useful evolution of society.
Interesting times we live in.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
OBku4:

Sad guy

...envy has eaten into this one's bones

really sad
Yeah, really sad for your family. What a family.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elporo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Busted

I was mistaken, Obi joined later on. He truly "co-owns" Hustle and Bustle along side the edo an yoruba guy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.
Wtin ur papa dey do

Ode
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by AK481(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
pinkgoodies:

He doesn't own Rolex Hotel. The hotel is owned by Emeka Otigba.

Rollace

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.