Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (189111 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Temptee101(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eastlink:
No, this is not needed. Brag in peace but leave Hush out of it. Obi Cubana and Hush are two different hustlers and doesnt deserve such comparison

Very true.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Goldbw122(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is like advertisement of his business empire, wow business man really a wise man indeed..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

Men see the height of jealousy and envy

Hustle legit o

So you don't come and be advising about fraud were hard working people are

Poverty kills

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Pls dont say this in public
You will be ridiculed
Chinese and indian millionaires outnumber nigerian millionaires (all ethnic groups) combined
Millionaires from Brazil, the Gulf and other countries in the far east are many many
Igbos try
But not the richest ethnic group

I said tribe specifically for a reason. "Chinese" is not a tribe, neither is "indian"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elporo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Na lie by far. There are more Igbo millionaires than any other tribe in the world except whites

Your are on drugs right.

"any other tribe" .. you've not been around northern businessmen have you? This entire thing is just a popularity contest not "who is richer" contest ...

and you said in the world. .. why you guys like making people look down on easterners.

Have you been to Qatar, Dubai, KSA, China, Singapore, Japan...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ephraim18(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oboy obi is the real baller... See solid structures
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by KingGBsky(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
pinkgoodies:

He doesn't own Rolex Hotel. The hotel is owned by Emeka Otigba.

He owns it ewu.. and the name is Rollace hotels
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Fsglobals: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Portugal Visa ..100% Guaranteed and Get your Visa in 10days..No down payment Ask Me How?call 070..59..65...49...11
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Ahmed4002(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
justscorchone:
From the Scarface quotes and other famous quotes on his buildings I can authoritative tell you this guy hands are not clean, but he is doing a good job not getting caught red handed, plus for an Igbo man he have great taste, no be all this gold painted buildings and furnitures.

In as much i respect the hail and the guy money.. but there is a question mark with him source of money.. if his hotels would be bearing:

1. Pablo
2. Gustavo

These are well known drug peddlers... so definitely.. something didn't add up ( could it be his role model/mentors). how could some one name is business after such people? am just assuming.. not hate or what so ever?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ejimatic: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
. What an elderly person is using to eat wrapped pap is under the cover of the pap..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Goldbw122:
This is like advertisement of his business empire, wow business man really a wise man indeed..

Exactly what I'm thinking - trillions in free advertising!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by uchennamani(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.
Keep saying then.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by observer24(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses

It's Hustle and Bustle and it's jointly owned by three business men, of which Obi Cubana is one of them
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Snowx: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.

And your brother hushpuppi was a 419ner and he has no single investment..
Onye mgbu!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by illitracy: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Opium. grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by firstolalekan(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
e pain am well hungry ewedu man grin grin come chop meat
7 days old akpu man grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by kenzysmith: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
bjtinz:
I've lodged at the grand cubana at utako, and omo the place make sense DIE!!

And the price was quite okay, compared to other similar hotels.

Unfortunately just two nights, and I was wishing morning will not come. . . grin
was it at the studio room that is the cheapest u lodge for cubana lie no go kill u
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
You like story and I never asked you question. I can't count the number of millionaires in dollars that ogun state alone has. But not here for that rubbish.

You are hyping as if he has up to a billion dollars,

You people start disturbing cyber space cos of a man that only has a net worth of not up to 100million dollars.

Sijibomi netwoth is 400million dollars and nobody is making noise.

Oga, choose your own billionaire, cos you people abuse that title too much.

Inasmuch as we recognize young hard-working individuals, but it's important not to exaggerate stuff. On that note, please tell me that you're not quoting a Nairametrics article or some other newspaper article, because in that NM article, it says that "he believes that his company is worth $400M". I've looked around online to find a good source validating this valuation, just can't find it. If you can't point me to one, that'd be helpful. Doesn't hurt to learn everyday. And also, assuming this was correct, unless he's the "sole" owner of his company (without investors of cos), then this is somewhat incorrect.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fsglobals:
Portugal Visa ..100% Guaranteed and Get your Visa in 10days..No down payment Ask Me How?call 070..59..65...49...11

Wetin I want go Portugal do?

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
These establishment are not up to 4 years old.The cubana club in GRA was established in 2019.The Rolace hotel in ajao was built in 2017.This are not businesses built by a poor and hustling man.Show us the one that he established that gave him money to build others.The man is into something illegal.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by 6ixT8: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
See traffic! grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
These establishment are not up to 4 years old.The cubana club in GRA was established in 2019.The Rolace hotel in ajao estate, Lagos was built in 2017.This are not businesses built by a poor and hustling man.Show us the one that he established that gave him money to build others.The man is into something illegal.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elporo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Segzy19:
Only if these people are wise.

Why showcase all these properties.

You are further giving the financial police like EFCc, FBI etc the reason to dig into this guy. I can assure you that he is under the radar for now...

And if they dig, most likely they will find what they are looking for.
You are wealthy... Glory to God but why flaunting it with recklessness?

Remember, it's the flamboyant and flashy ones that usually get into trouble.

We dey watch

These idiots almost wrecked Innoson, they wrecked Ibeto Cement, tried to wreck Allen Onyeama.

The young man had to take pictures with Abba Kyari and subsequently youth corners to look more of a "serious" businessman. In the coming, the man would be forced to do more pro Nigeria stuff.

They set him up, and he already realized it. So, I don't think he will have much trouble with the government.

They want to put him in a position where the government scrutinizes his business and businessmen can always be found wanting one way or the other. It's IPOB doing this, they want to use him a new poster boy for the socalled "Nigeria hates easterners"
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by riches4me(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
pinkgoodies:

He doesn't own Rolex Hotel. The hotel is owned by Emeka Otigba.

Oya make una dey fight on top another man property
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by goaldynboy: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
flokii:
So he has all these and he is walking happily on untarred road in his village Oba.. who do Igbos this thing to always abandon their homelands and people?

You are a liar! Check the thread below to see the Obi Cubana built in his village:

https://www.nairaland.com/6658613/fact-check-obi-cubana-actually#103871585
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I said tribe specifically for a reason. "Chinese" is not a tribe, neither is "indian"
Igbo is an ethnic group
Chinese is also an ethnic group
India can also be sub classified as an ethnic group (though most of them are Hindi)
The Far east is relatively homogenous
so yea
They can also be seen as an ethnic group (eg. Korean)

You probably need to travel more and see
Then you will know
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
michaelandre:
No Igbo man is presently worth one billion dollars according to Forbes but na Una dey shouting BILLIONAIRE! BILLIONAIRE!! BILLIONAIRE!!! pass u guys are just foolish idiots

Na so the thing pain you reach?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Joysticks:
These establishment are not up to 4 years old.l.

Show us what Adenuga or Dangote or Tinubu or Orji Kalu established to get the money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Wetin I want go Portugal do?
Especially as illegal immigrant
It's notwworth it at all
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Weinberg: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
In fact, the richest woman in Nigeria should be Uju Ifejika..Her assets speak volumes.
Obi Cubana has Hotels , clubs etc in almost all the State capitals in Nigeria..
From Kaduna, Abuja, Jos , Lagos, Enugu down to Asaba , he has huge Hotels and Clubs bearing different names

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by OBku4(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
sad
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by mkoabiola: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Too much money!!!!...

But where he get d money from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.