Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183855 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Juban(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Op, you miss Ibiza hotel Abuja and Maraba
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
EnuguUkwu1stSon:
Shut your smelly envious month, you don't even have up to a 100k and you're here talking about having millions.
Millionaires don't behave so lowly as you do.
It all just showed how physically and mentally poor you are.
I understand you own more 10billion dollars.

But last last, your Cubana is not a billionaire.

My account manager, Sijibomi will burn your Cubana with money.

Deal with it.

I enjoy your cry though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by shogsman(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
All this hotels and club no worth 250million each,but let's say for the sake of inflation they are 300million each ,they'll all be worth around 2.7billion and I'm sure if he is a legitimate businessman at least 30 to 40% of that money belongs to investors or bankers.
Yet some fools claim he is worth around 35billion.
Every single property, cars he has are not worth 4billion even when we don't subtract his debit and loans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Idiot, if you don't know what being a major stakeholder means in business, don't bring your miserable sujishitmoto into this discussion. Hopeless r etard. No be envy make you import sujishitmoto into a thread about OBi Cubana. Afonja Conehead.
Osu dodondoya

Cubana will be smoked by young sijibomi.

I don't understand your cry.

You can't compare 96million to 400million.

So shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please nobody should disrespect our Mama here so that thunder can rest, we're still in wet season biko

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gbagura: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Why should he ‘specify’ for you!? Is it to assuage your insecurities!?

It’s better for a state to have 200 or 300 millionaires worth $100 million or more -of which Anambra can comfortably boast of- than have a state with just 3 or 4 $ billionaires and the rest of the states indigenes wallowing in poverty! Doing it the Anambra way ensures more of the money goes round and affect more lives positively!
If the money goes round we go have less igbos selling chinchin and hanky inside our traffics. People with money don't need to boast, only the unsecured ones with few proceeds from sale of drugs boast unnecessarily.

That paystack guy is 3 times richer than your obi yet the guy love wearing round neck shirts. Who still flaunts in this age? To oppress your fellow igbo or who? Drug money no get joy inside.

Get sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
I said lemme see what google has to say. The airport guy you talked about, that's him
See mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by KosiGee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

Yes, you just did.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
pinkgoodies:

He doesn't own Rolex Hotel. The hotel is owned by Emeka Otigba.

This rolace eh..Can I see the picture of the guy pls?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Your naira is useless compare to real ccurrency.They don't call it hard currency for fun.

If you don't have the hard currency in billion, you are not a billionaire.

I don't care if you like it or not.

There are only four billionaire in Nigeria.

There are 3 (THREE) Dollar Billionares in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
I can marry a chinchin seller. I can't marry a street begger.
Igbo ppl who sell things on the street don't do it for ever, they grow. And besides na Yoruba ppl de carry Agbo for head every day for my street. I'd rather marry a chinchin seller who understands the market than an Agbo seller
Gbagura:
If the money goes round we go have less igbos selling chinchin and hanky inside our traffics. People with money don't need to boast, only the unsecured ones with few proceeds from sale of drugs boast unnecessarily.

That paystack guy is 3 times richer than your obi yet the guy love wearing round neck shirts. Who still flaunts in this age? To oppress your fellow igbo or who? Drug money no get joy inside.

Get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by segun18(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wao! These are serious investment. Respect to Cubana

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Osu dodondoya

So shut up.

You are so foolish and stupid. So you went all the way to bring sujimoto to prove what actually? Imbec ile, the thread is for Obi Cubana. So, should I bring Tony Elumelu that is worth over 800million dollars into the question, or Arthur Eze that is worth over 5 billion dollars? Afonja shithead. You will die out of your misery and envy of another man's success. Imbec ile.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by topoftheworld(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I pray for this kind of Vanity..
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by OBku4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Y

Lolzzz

Boy, you want to continue this your stupidity today again??

the carpet is rolled out for you again

what a f00l grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
shogsman:
All this hotels and club no worth 250million each,but let's say for the sake of inflation they are 300million each ,they'll all be worth around 2.7billion and I'm sure if he is a legitimate businessman at least 30 to 40% of that money belongs to investors or bankers.
Yet some fools claim he is worth around 35billion.
Every single property, cars he has are not worth 4billion even when we don't subtract his debit and loans.
Otondo do you how much it cost to own a plot of land at Adeola Odeku Victoria Island, that's where Pablo by Cubana is located

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Joysticks:
None of them make their money in a legal means.

Voila!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by DWJOBScom(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

You are not far from the truth my friend
That's the only way they clean or launder dirty money.
You sabi
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Why should he ‘specify’ for you!? Is it to assuage your insecurities!?

It’s better for a state to have 200 or 300 millionaires worth $100 million or more -of which Anambra can comfortably boast of- than have a state with just 3 or 4 $ billionaires and the rest of the states indigenes wallowing in poverty! Doing it the Anambra way ensures more of the money goes round and affect more lives positively!
You just schooled the dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Osu dodondoya

So shut up.
show his investments not your 3D picture grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

My friend make sense. We are obviously talking PER CAPITA. There are 1.5 billion Chinese. How many Igbos are there?
Using per capita as a metric is even worse cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Please, can you mention the estates he owns in Lagos and Abuja?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
So I should die, did you check his recent networth, have you looked it up on Forbes, is that news outlet credible. You've gone to the dictionary to pick one or two words and you think you're qualified to row with intellectuals.
Gotze1:
See mumu
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Kayyus09(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Oh boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103876391:

Otondo do you how much it cost to own a plot of land at Adeola Odeku Victoria Island, that's where Pablo by Cubana is located
You took your time to reply a clearly biased person ?? Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Can you imagine! Even E money is richer than him.
This my Yoruba brothers lie more than the devil.
Says a naira billionaire hailer

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
So I should die, did you check his recent networth, have you looked it up on Forbes, is that news outlet credible. You've gone to the dictionary to pick one or two words and you think you're qualified to row with intellectuals.
Oga, why the sudden change of mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Elporo:

Your are on drugs right.

"any other tribe" .. you've not been around northern businessmen have you? This entire thing is just a popularity contest not "who is richer" contest ...

and you said in the world. .. why you guys like making people look down on easterners.

Have you been to Qatar, Dubai, KSA, China, Singapore, Japan...

My man, tribe-wise, per capita, non of them compete with Igbos.

Which is not always a good thing. If you are Igbo there is enormous pressure to have money. You can't just be poor in peace, like in other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Christistruth00: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

Real Estate

That was what Hushpuppi claimed he was into before God caught him and put him on exhibition

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103876391:

They are lots of houses listed well below 300m in Victoria island, the lot of you are just ignorant really I see y'all just copying and pasting Google facts here like it means shit.
If your obi was worth $100mills he'd own at least a private jet by now afterall there is no better way for an african man to flaunt.
I repeat everything he owns isn't up to 4billion,and if you know anything about business or economics you'll know he gots debts to pay and partners to lies with.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Germi9: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses
Himself and Uyi owns Hustle and Bustle

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.