Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183348 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
even till date dey rich pass any other region in 9ja map

Na lie by far. There are more Igbo millionaires than any other tribe in the world except whites
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Mozegee: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Any body who is here to write vanity,I pity that person. God ,my God I tap from the kind of Grace u gave this guy. Even if na ritual this guy the do,I want to be a member of that occult. It will be better for me to be rich than dien poor, God forbid. Please who ever has this Cubana contact should help me. All I want is for him to teach me how to fish.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by seyz91(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
winkmm cheesy
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103843647:

Uju Ifejika fleet of Vessels

The guy you are quoting with pictures of vessels probably doesn't know what a vessel is or what it's used for.
Quite unfortunate you have dedicated your time to argue with a troll.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
From the Scarface quotes and other famous quotes on his buildings I can authoritative tell you this guy hands are not clean, but he is doing a good job not getting caught red handed, plus for an Igbo man he have great taste, no be all this gold painted buildings and furnitures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Ratedgang: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
GenerationNext:

What is the origin of his money?
what is the origin of your poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrudencyFeats: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He also own Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2

now we have seen what Obi Cubana is into and his businesses can we also see what you are into and your Businesses

Are you not ashamed of this your comments?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
And after all these, one yellowbar ediot will open his mouth and start shouting drug money ....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Indispensable85(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Obi cubana is not a fraudster or a drug baron he's a ritualist. If you think ritualists don't have investments then you're naive. The usual thing is for the person to go into any business of his choice after the money ritual rites are completed. That's the norm. I wish him well and can't envy him because e nor even easy to do d money ritual.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by BetExpert: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103841051:

A young billionaires below 100 billionaires in Anambra, another young billionaire is Jowizaza
Mr man know dey talk nonsense. Who be Cubana for where Zaza dey? Cubana money na coins for where Zaza dey. Shoe get size, know dey compare Zaza with Cubana. Zaza no be him level, Zaza na bastard oil money, no be clubbing money wey olosho and Gboys they do parole. Don't put Zaza and Cubana for the same sentence, that's an insult. Zaza na him oga. Money pass money.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Omeleyi: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Do we spend dollars in Nigeria or naira? If he says billionaire, you should understand is in naira. You talk as if a billion naira is beans... I hate it when folks talk without understanding. We live in naija not America. Whether billionaire in naira or dollars. The money still long whichever currency you wanna look at it.
Even with 50 naija milli I go still ball like i'm a $ billionaire. Guy rest abeg with all this your question
Gotze1:
You like story and I never asked you question. I can't count the number of millionaires in dollars that ogun state alone has. But not here for that rubbish.

You are hyping as if he has up to a billion dollars,

You people start disturbing cyber space cos of a man that only has a net worth of not up to 100million dollars.

Sijibomi netwoth is 400million dollars and nobody is making noise.

Oga, choose your own billionaire, cos you people abuse that title too much.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Segzy19: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Only if these people are wise.

Why showcase all these properties.

You are further giving the financial police like EFCc, FBI etc the reason to dig into this guy. I can assure you that he is under the radar for now...

And if they dig, most likely they will find what they are looking for.
You are wealthy... Glory to God but why flaunting it with recklessness?

Remember, it's the flamboyant and flashy ones that usually get into trouble.

We dey watch
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Orpe7(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Drug money is sweet when u carry it once and survive.
Just use the money to start a business where u launder money for drug traffickers and fraudulent people in govt or private citizen
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Adakintroy: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
The way Nigerians love money is the fundamental reason they are poor. They are just too desperate. Cool down and love something else...anything!

Develope passion and meaning for something and connect. Then wait.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by afamaustin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.
how
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by majamajic(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
na u blind pass this not realmoney i pray god to save me and my family from this kind money

U are too blind to know Obi didn't spend any kobo in this burial . Friends did

He started with just a bar , all he did was investing wisely , with the help of chief priest hyping his bars , he shoot up , if not this burial , the guy is very silent person , pls u dat says ritual , do they collect 78 yrs old women ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elsueno: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Just saying.

Real Estate guru
Oil & Gas
Into Shipping

All na dem dem lol, P.S am not suspecting anybody woh grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
kettykin:
please igbos should start investing in Dubai , US and Canada so that foolish nigerians will not use foolishness and instigate another round of abandoned property and 20 pounds fraud. the jealousy is just too much , Tufiakwa !!!!!
Diversification and hedging always a good idea.
Across asset classes
And across geographic areas
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
I just learnt a new thing in this thread today.

Since am a quite and low profile person(though dedicated hardworker) who have spent most of his time in the past 7yrs in offshore, i should never in my life decide to "catch little cruise" cause of people reaction.

So any day i decide to throw a party in my hometown, some wretched and jobless Nairalanders will gather to account what i didn't get right and even question my right to spend my money on my priority?

They are many mad people in this street.

, save yourself the stress of thus clarification; we are not all going to make legit money if that be the case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Halo22: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nothing pays like business and investment. So proud of our son @Obicubana, ogaranya nwere obi eji eri ego.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by 27Pushing30: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu
Bubble and Hussle Wuse 2 Abuja

Obi is into real estate he own estates in Lagos and Abuja

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

No allow them open this guys books o

Matter don go... let it tether off una no wan allow the matter rest
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by goaldynboy: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

Bros do something about this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6658613/fact-check-obi-cubana-actually#103871585
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elsueno: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
kettykin:
please igbos should start investing in Dubai , US and Canada so that foolish nigerians will not use foolishness and instigate another round of abandoned property and 20 pounds fraud. the jealousy is just too much , Tufiakwa !!!!!

It doesn't matter whether u be igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. only in Nigeria can they all get away with thier shady ass businesses. try that in those countries & u will be in jail b4 next year Christmas cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by smileyoo: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
our Igbo big men should be investing more in our region, because Nigeria as a country is highly pregnant with awful uncertainties, to avoid story that touches the heart, when the inevitable happen.
I used to be a staunch believer in one Nigeria, but since the character of bubu came into power, with his unclad bigotry, one Nigeria has become a mirage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by sammyranking(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Obi Cubana........ 96 million dollars

Sijibomi........... 400million

400-96 = 304million dollars difference.

Abeg, I am done grin

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Na lie by far. There are more Igbo millionaires than any other tribe in the world except whites
Pls dont say this in public
You will be ridiculed
Chinese and indian millionaires outnumber nigerian millionaires (all ethnic groups) combined
Millionaires from Brazil, the Gulf and other countries in the far east are many many
Igbos try
But not the richest ethnic group

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by adelaja70(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Hahahahahaha

Your Uju networth is just 18.6million dollars, not even up to your Cubana cheesy.

Alakija is 1.1billion dollars networth.

You people like chasing who una no fit catch Hahahahahaha

There is one Yoruba man in Texas, Kase Lawal the owner of CAMAC another one owns Gatwick Airport in London... I can't remember their names... Abeg ignore the Igbo kids, they know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Goddyss(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Small minds discuss people. Big minds discuss ideas. Whoever did this to Africans shall perpetually remain cursed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Temptee101(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonjas hoping hushpuppi will be released to save them from oppression

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please don't allow greedy people drag you into unwarranted comparison.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Elporo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103839993:
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

Rolex Hotels – Lagos

[s]Hustle and Bustle is co-owned by a Yoruba and Edo guy. I think the Edo guys name is Uyi .. something... Uyi also own Moscow underground.[/s]

Obi Cubana co-owns the establishment
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/hustle-bustle-introduces-family-play-time-capital-comedy-club/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
ERockson:
Hospuppi can as well build this.
Puppi wasn't smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.