Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love (22484 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by hollagee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:

God forbid!!! angry

I know you don't know me but you don't have to know me to wish me well Sir.

I wished you people well grin
I meant coming back in 2years time to tell us after you post your pre-wedding pics saying I met him on Nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by shaneroberts26: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Project your trauma elsewhere. I’m always in control of my environment, mentally.

Don't worry. You go soon know say breakfast no be your mate.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Brownygold002 post=109873364][/quote]

All right.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by winner37(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
She asked if i love her ,i reply i love you so much i can do anything just to make you happy, she said make love with me without condom, suck and lick everywhere hmmmmmm after 3 days my mouth was decay and if i want to urinate i will spend 25 minutes and people must hear someone is about to join his ancestors .
few smart guys will get it

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by oluwableskay(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Loll�����
winner37:
She asked if i love her ,i reply i love you so much i can do anything just to make you happy, she said make love with me without condom, suck and lick everywhere hmmmmmm after 3 days my mouth was decay and if i want to urinate i will spend 25 minutes and people must hear someone is about to join his ancestors .
few smart guys will get it
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by DomoSabs(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
So, I went to collect a package at Ojota and met this fine chick in the bus, I didn't initiate a chat all through till we alighted from the bus because babes was going my way.
Right at Oshodi, I stated the convo and followed babes so as to get her number atleast, no was the answer. I continue following her to shops where she went to buy stuffs, babes looked back to tell me sorry, I thought there was hope and kept waiting then, she entered a Keke going to Ajao Estate, I stood by her and kept disturbing her for the number but refused. I almost followed her to that estate even though it was very far from my place, thank God I didn't toe that Lane but anytime I reminisce that shit, it's always funny.
Good thing was that I made sure another babes had to ask for my number and not me asking for numbers while at the uni...who numbers help now grin
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Haywhymido(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hanks0000:

Childhood trauma deposited so much into my life..
My mentality and reservations about love and emotion is different..
I'm philophobic, introverted, shy, sociopath, I even sound like a girl (puberphinia <not part of my truama tho>wink. To summarise it all, I have CPTSD.

So yeah, I know what traumatised means.

I'm tall, good looking and a bit muscular, in fact many girls like me but I'm too scared to try relationship....

This is a screenshot of what a lady sent to me...
I am not sorry to say you re foolish, you gonna let the words of a female determine who you are? Rise up and go and toast any babe you come across. Start from there
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haywhymido:
I am not sorry to say you re foolish, you gonna let the words of a female determine who you are? Rise up and go and toast any babe you come across. Start from there

What are you talking about?
Word of a female?
I'm not sure you know what this is all about.

You might as well read again for better comprehension..
Oh yeah, I'm not sorry to say you are an arsehat
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by iamL(f): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
SirMichael1:

Lol. Medicine? Rejecting marriage proposals? Crazy things you did for love? Pheew...

So in essence, you guys didn't end up? He probably led you on only to lead you far enough not to continue and also not to return. Maybe I see why you made him take his medicine. grin

He never lead me on. We didn't even dated.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
shaneroberts26:

Don't worry. You go soon know say breakfast no be your mate.
Spoken like a true internet drone.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by shaneroberts26: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bobmarie:
Spoken like a true internet drone.

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x / #Buttocks - 5 Proven Ways To Get A Bigger Butt