Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) (57147 Views)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by galileo180(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
She should have paid groom price on top the man head. Even the parents that allowed this nonsense of a daughter to influence them, well i have a feeling she is lying to protect her FEMINIST followers. Lobbish
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Olajah81: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
From d second pix
She dey look d man like u go hear am 4 house Dat ur long dick go suffer am...
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by SlayerForever: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Toxicity is subjective. I have seen men almost have cardiac arrest because a woman said she can’t cook. They will call her a feminist. In reality, men are marrying women who can’t cook. Once again, focus on your wonderful woman. Treat her right. Don’t cheat on her. Give her the world. Rub it in the faces of these evil toxic feminists…

Maybe, just maybe, they would see the dividends of being a woman like your woman and being with men like you. wink

Yes toxicity is subjective. The man-hating types take the crown for toxicity any day though.

And yes blissful unions are supposed to encourage those with doubts to try. However, on a personal note I have encountered feminists who when shown blissful unions they reply that the woman is just showing a happy front to the society. That she is in pains.

That is to say, marriage can never be happy? Does man-hating and toxicity go lower than that?

So you see even if there are blissful unions everywhere those with a twisted view will still find excuses. The issue in most cases is from within. Our people say it is hard to wake up one who is pretending to sleep.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by tobstarizhia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age, which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you

I'm sure people like you would still support the Osu cast system, inability of daughters to inherit their father's property, and numerous other backward traditions just because it is "culture". Tufiakwa.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yes toxicity is subjective. The man-hating types take the crown for toxicity any day though.

And yes blissful unions are supposed to encourage those with doubts to try. However, on a personal note I have encountered feminists who when shown blissful unions they reply that the woman is just showing a happy front to the society. That she is in pains.

That is to say, marriage can never be happy
? Does man-hating and toxicity go lower than that?

So you see even if there are blissful unions everywhere those with a twisted view will still find excuses. The issue in most cases is from within. Our people say it is hard to wake up one who is pretending to sleep.

This seems to be a Nigerian problem. I say Nigeria because I can’t speak of other countries. I have noticed Nigerians love to assume and wish people the worst. This includes male and females. If she seems happily married, she is pretending. If he seems happily married, he is a simp that is being controlled by his wife.

Maybe it is jealousy, bitterness, cruise or a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by efficiencie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
I'm an advocate of feminism.

I'm a feminist too.

Women shouldn't be subjugated in the name of marriage.

As a matter of fact, women shouldn't change their surnames, all in the name of marriage.

I wish her a blissful married life.

Speak for yourself and not for women as a whole...what other women choose to do is their business.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by insperyadyou: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
She was forming feminism but dying to have a man in her arms in the wee hours of the morning. Yet they keep deceiving the upcoming young girls to be feminists. The future is truly female.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by SlayerForever: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

This seems to be a Nigerian problem. I say Nigeria because I can’t speak of other countries. I have noticed Nigerians love to assume and wish people the worst. This includes male and females. If she seems happily married, she is pretending. If he seems happily married, he is a simp that is being controlled by his wife.

Maybe it is jealousy, bitterness, cruise or a mental problem.

Mental problem lolllll.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by zedman1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
So na so this Nkechi girl dey? I de see her for Facebook well well. Most of her friends are my friends.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
How I go pay bride price for this thing?
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mbaise men be looking for free wife , bask their own daughters hand in marriage they'll put all their poverty on ur head...for the hired sperm donor mind he don marry wife...efulefu
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by freshalien: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age, which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you

One of the best replies I have seen on Nairaland in the 10 years I have been here both as a visitor and registered member. You dealt with his stupidity very well and then gave us your unbiased take on the matter. Had to read your comment a second time.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol... If wishes were horses ......keep fooling yourself.....

only emirs will ride, yu beta leave ur hubby house b4 e decieve yu again. baby no 4
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
larryjonze:

only emirs will ride, yu beta leave ur hubby house b4 e decieve yu again. baby no 4
grin grin grin mad boy
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by GABRIEL6036: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
See breastmilk look chai...
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy Free wife
Heavy duty wife. A lot of freebies for d highly sensed Mbaise guy.
No need for pillows bcus Her boobs is a wonderful pillow.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by smartNerd: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by DAMN99: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Who marry this balloon and ugly feminist. I know say na kanya mata cause am
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Eazie351(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
the man sef doesn't look happy.
diswan just wants to have kids and jilt this sorry man's a$s
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by sylve11: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Whoever did her makeup should be jailed in Kirikiri and fed diarrhea inducing beans. Wtf!! angry

grin grin grin cool
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dalil8:

I thought she was gonna marry a woman instead.

Feminists should be left to marry fellow feminists and enjoy their femimism.

A fat fugly evening newspaper feeling important. That's all i see here. Spits>>

ah

easy! shocked cool
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by od501: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
"No Bride Price Was Paid" - Social Media Feminist, Nkechi Bianze Gets Married (Photos)

Popular Facebook Feminist, Nkechi Bianze recently had her traditional wedding in her hometown to seal her union with her lover, IgbereTV reports.

As a proud feminist, Nkechi said her bride price wasn't paid and that she didn't kneel down to give her husband drink.

It's not true, I know this gal on twitter. Those why attended the wedding said she knelt down, and her dowry was paid. Chai...all these online feminist ee..I pity those they deceive.
Sharing the photos of her marriage on Facebook, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/746102194/posts/10160529650552195/?app=fbl
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by donbenie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
emonis88:

B educated, all other rights r not just add-ons o!! The umunna price list can change, if d father and mother let go of somethings that r supposed to be their right , but u see d umunna own , e go complete o! D father can tell his inlaw to give him 10 naira for Bride price to show his in-laws dat his is not selling his daughter. It is symbolically dat he has paid d bride price, it is solely d perogative of the Father. It comes last after d umunna ve bn settled. After all u can't enter a man's compound jumping d fence , enter through the gate. Na thief dey jump fence.
Am not saying other ceremonies are not important..
But the point at which Marriage is recognized is after the payment of the bride price..
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by abidem4real: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
More
The breasts for me!!!!!!!
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by donbenie(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sterope:
It would be inconceivable to your forefathers what this world has become. Why should it be inconceivable that a woman can have a proper marriage without bride price? undecided
NOBODY is forcing her to have a traditional wedding..
She can as well go to the church and wed..
Or better still..
Let her go and have a court wedding..
That way..
Her FEMINIST IDEALS would protected..
As long as she's having a traditional wedding..
Some ceremonies are sacrosanct..
For TODAY..
YOU can't have a traditional wedding..
Without the payment of the bride price in Igboland..
I don't know about tomorrow..
But that is how it is TODAY..
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by donbenie(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so is it possible for a traditional marriage to hold and the Umunna will accept the fact that bride price will not be exchanged at the same time accept that the bride has been handed over to the groom to be his wife?
Payment of the bride price is SYMBOLIC..
It is what LITERALLY signifies the commencement of marriage..
Most fathers and Ụmụnna would rather accept the bride price and then RETURN it to the Groom's family..
To signify that they are not selling their daughters..
I am yet to hear of one where the bride price is not paid at all..
It connotes that no marriage happened in the first instance..
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Kabaz2: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Her feminism stop where her husband dey
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Sterope(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
But your traditional wedding doesn't preclude from having sex before marriage though grin
donbenie:
NOBODY is forcing her to have a traditional wedding..
She can as well go to the church and wed..
Or better still..
Let her go and have a court wedding..
That way..
Her FEMINIST IDEALS would protected..
As long as she's having a traditional wedding..
Some ceremonies are sacrosanct..
For TODAY..
YOU can't have a traditional wedding..
Without the payment of the bride price in Igboland..
I don't know about tomorrow..
But that is how it is TODAY..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Sterope(f): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Commencement of marriage can also be 'do you want to marry this man/woman?' grin

donbenie:
Payment of the bride price is SYMBOLIC..
It is what LITERALLY signifies the commencement of marriage..
Most fathers and Ụmụnna would rather accept the bride price and then RETURN it to the Groom's family..
To signify that they are not selling their daughters..
I am yet to hear of one where the bride price is not paid at all..
It connotes that no marriage happened in the first instance..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I am not looking for, I have one.

You are not a rich man, how exactly did you convince yourself you know what they want?
This is brutal

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by donbenie(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sterope:
Commencement of marriage can also be 'do you want to marry this man/woman?' grin

Yes..
In the church..
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.