Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) (57148 Views)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by xynerise: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
She is pregnant
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
larryjonze:

If dem no decieve you how you take born three grin dey here dey form egg shell just curious if you go easy nko
So your mum was decieved by your dad before she could give birth to their child??that shows your dad was never worth it so he had to decieve her to sleep with her....going by your logic....arindin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
I did not mention love here...I said if she enjoys the dick then it means she likes the dick...if she enjoyed the sex then it means she liked the sex....but why marry someone you hate??is that not stupidity??

The person you responded to mentioned hate. The opposite of hate is love.

Because people marry for different reasons.
- Procreation.
- To raise their kids in a family unit.
- To fulfill societal norms.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

The person you responded to mentioned hate. The opposite of hate is love.

Because people marry for different reasons.
- Procreation.
- To raise their kids in a family unit.
- To fulfill societal norms.
ok fair enough....but you can still do all that with someone you have attraction for..and not someone you hate...
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Tolani1122(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
See bobby
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age, which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you
If you are this sensible, why do they always drag you here on nairaland Or I'm mistaking you for saphiere
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Liballo: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol. The pic got me laughing and rolling on the floor grin
Lol grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
I have been on nairaland for more than six years.....trust me she never claimed to be a feminist....but many people from past till now misinterpret her opinion.....I am not trying to side her but I am just stating my observation about her..
she said men are potential rapists.

She applauded and encouraged women to stab their cheating husbands, instead of walking away.

So many women followed her advice and destroyed their marriages.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
donbenie:
Why should bride price be expunged?
In many Towns,the parents return the money after it has been paid or if can be as low as 5naira..
It is mostly symbolic..
then there should be groom Price
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
MrColdsweat:
she said men are potential rapists.

She applauded and encouraged women to stab their cheating husbands, instead of walking away.

So many women followed her advice and destroyed their marriages.
haaaaa really??me i did not read that one,do you have the link to the post??
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by rhektor(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

There is no many disadvantages I know of as a proud feminist, NAIRALAND standard cheesy.

I also do not know her, so I do not know what views she promotes. I can only see a young lady trying too hard to show she is still a feminist. Which would even be the greatest undoing of her marriage.

She should go and enjoy her man. If he is a kind man, contrary to popular opinion that you would become a slave at home while misleading people, the truth is, you wouldn’t even need to be a feminist with him. Not because you have been subdued, but because he would treat you like a part of him.

If the many social media feminists we have online these days are really feminists it would be a great idea but we have misandrists hiding in the cloud of feminism
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
haaaaa really??me i did not read that one,do you have the link to the post??

Go to her older posts on Facebook.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by collinometricx: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy Free wife
she is pregnant...

they dont pay bride n pregnant bride
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by donbenie(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
then there should be groom Price
What exactly is your point?
You don't want bride price because of excessive costs and now you are talking about groom price?
You better stay one place and stop jumping all over the place..
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by SlayerForever: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t even remember telling any single one of you that I am a feminist, but yes, I love rich men. I have never denied that.

Whatever I am is more than feminist. I am simply pro-female and very indifferent to 99% of men and that shouldn’t be a problem. wink

You just called yourself a feminist. A toxic one at that, being 99% pro female. Meaning no space for the males at all.

And like Nkechi here, invariably time will take its toll and you will still go down to become a man's permanent hoe at home. Shio.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
So your mum was decieved by your dad before she could give birth to their child??that shows your dad was never worth it so he had to decieve her to sleep with her....going by your logic....arindin

i don't understand why you started with my mum, my grandma @89 still beautiful and yeah someone decieved her tew into having seven kids she must have being hard like you .... @ ur age i am surprise you don't know most r/ships that ended in marriage started with lies, make i chop run naa im dey hook guys pass. now stop acting like a kid n reason like someone that has kid
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

There is no many disadvantages I know of as a proud feminist, NAIRALAND standard cheesy.

I also do not know her, so I do not know what views she promotes. I can only see a young lady trying too hard to show she is still a feminist. Which would even be the greatest undoing of her marriage.

She should go and enjoy her man. If he is a kind man, contrary to popular opinion that you would become a slave at home while misleading people, the truth is, you wouldn’t even need to be a feminist with him. Not because you have been subdued, but because he would treat you like a part of him.

How do I love this over again
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jsabigi: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
If this is true, my respect for her. I hate it when ladies want equal right but want the man to pay.
Anything that has a price tagged, can be purchased.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
larryjonze:

i don't understand why you started with my mum, my grandma @89 still beautiful and yeah someone decieved her tew into having seven kids she must have being hard like you .... @ ur age i am surprise you don't know most r/ships that ended in marriage started with lies, make i chop run naa im dey hook guys pass. now stop acting like a kid n reason like someone that has kid
whatever gives you erection at night....
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

You just called yourself a feminist. A toxic one at that, being 99% pro female. Meaning no space for the males at all.

And like Nkechi here, invariably time will take its toll and you will still go down to become a man's permanent hoe at home. Shio.

99% indifferent to men. The remaining 1% comprises of that one man, family, friends and acquaintances.

I am very pro-marriage and pro-love too. So nothing wrong in being ONE MAN’s permanent hoe. I would have gone berserk if you said I would be the hoe of numerous men. The goal is to kill someone’s son with LOVE, KNACKS and FOOD.

If his people do not say “NA IM WIFE DEY CONTROL AM”, it means I am doing something wrong. I will go home and apply PRESSURE.

darealbabe:

How do I love this over again

Just love it again babe. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by emonis88: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age, which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you
So u know all these things? I m in wonderment!!! Abi na this feminist getting married na im humble u like this?
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Myself2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chai, the guy try again.

Whatever value proposition the woman put on the table better be worth it cos she's an ugly old cargo
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by nwakibie3(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
I'm an advocate of feminism.

I'm a feminist too.

Women shouldn't be subjugated in the name of marriage.

As a matter of fact, women shouldn't change their surnames, all in the name of marriage.

I wish her a blissful married life.

Why not just say women should not marry at all
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

True that.

After venting their inner relationship frustrations online under the pretext of feminism, they will always end up with one man who will be their lord and master

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Amotekun777: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fvcekd up money-loving Okoro Savages! angry
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
emonis88:

So u know all these things? I m in wonderment!!! Abi na this feminist getting married na im humble u like this?

If you ask the right questions, you would be educated. If you decide to throw tantrums, you would be left to wallow in your ignorance.

It is really that straightforward.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Tizu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
As a second wife ?
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
whatever gives you erection at night....

now these becoming more of an antics to know all the women in my life grin when yu said you like nice lookin guys thot yu were joking, buh if i wan get erection for night no be like crazy woman, even after one count me out.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
larryjonze:

now these becoming more of an antics to know all the women in my life grin when yu said you like nice lookin guys thot yu were joking, buh if i wan get erection for night no be like crazy woman, even after one count me out.
Lol...If wishes were horses......keep fooling yourself.....
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by SlayerForever: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

99% indifferent to men. The remaining 1% comprises of that one man, family, friends and acquaintances.

I am very pro-marriage and pro-love too. So nothing wrong in being ONE MAN’s permanent hoe. I would have gone berserk if you said I would be the hoe of numerous men. The goal is to kill someone’s son with LOVE, KNACKS and FOOD.

If his people do not say “NA IM WIFE DEY CONTROL AM”, it means I am doing something wrong. I will go home and apply PRESSURE.

Just love it again babe. cheesy

If it's not mere yarns then, very good.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Iamnorth: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
I pity this homosapien that married her! If she cares to know,nothing keeps a man like respect!
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

If it's not mere yarns then, very good.

Trust me, you should spend more time worrying over your own woman. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.