Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) (57160 Views)

Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by hammerDK: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE, BETTER GO AND LEARN.

DAT YANSH MUST SHAKE AND U MUST KNEEL SERVE THE PALMWINE.

BRIDE PRICE IS NOTHING, WE WILL CONTINUE TO HONOUR OUR WIFE FAMILY WITH THEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyIiy7h5Y0
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Whoever did her makeup should be jailed in Kirikiri and fed diarrhea inducing beans. Wtf!! angry

If you believe bride price was not paid then you will believe ANYTHING.
she is naturally ugly na
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
You go still kneel and collect doggy...
Onye Ara..
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by wizi4tyn: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Ndigbo will not modify tradition because of some woman who looks like she swallowed a bag of dirty clothes.
Which kind bad mouth be this abasi mi Mbok? grin grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by rollywise(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
I see the end from the beginning. Wetin I know sef. We mueeoovve
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by TPound(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
I only see a case of two men getting married..
One is with a penis, the other is without

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Efewestern: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ishilove:
Whoever did her makeup should be jailed in Kirikiri and fed diarrhea inducing beans. Wtf!! angry

If you believe bride price was not paid then you will believe ANYTHING.

I initially thought the guy never did anything traditional. Those items he bought for the lady's maternal and paternal family are the bride price he paid, she just wants to mislead aspiring feminists grin.

Also, Owa people don't sell their daughters, doesn't really matter if he paid zero kobo or 5 naira, the major thing were already done.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
which is not a bad decision...my sister even me too like rich men and cute guys too..lol.....when you are not the usual lady they can decieve easily they suddenly claim you are a feminist.....

Lol. Not a bad decision at all. I LOVE LOVE rich men and I say it everyday on Nairaland. There are women who claim not to like money, I have never been one of them. So I am usually surprised when they try to twist my posts all in a bid to accuse me falsely. I am simply not their regular female and I don’t care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
But you will still ly down open your legs and he will bleep you and send you on a 9 months course.

When you wake up from your dream, it will still be a man’s world grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Mftivi: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

There is no many disadvantages I know of as a proud feminist, NAIRALAND standard cheesy.

I also do not know her, so I do not know what views she promotes. I can only see a young lady trying too hard to show she is still a feminist. Which would even be the greatest undoing of her marriage.

She should go and enjoy her man. If he is a kind man, contrary to popular opinion that you would become a slave at home while misleading people, the truth is, you wouldn’t even need to be a feminist with him. Not because you have been subdued, but because he would treat you like a part of him.

you made a balanced statement. I am surprised considering your notoriety here grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by emperordelis(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy Free wife

You're wicked...At this point they don't even care about the tradition,let her just do and get out of her father's house
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by eguarojeona: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

There is no many disadvantages I know of as a proud feminist, NAIRALAND standard cheesy.

I also do not know her, so I do not know what views she promotes. I can only see a young lady trying too hard to show she is still a feminist. Which would even be the greatest undoing of her marriage.

She should go and enjoy her man. If he is a kind man, contrary to popular opinion that you would become a slave at home while misleading people, the truth is, you wouldn’t even need to be a feminist with him. Not because you have been subdued, but because he would treat you like a part of him.

I don't understand this feminist thing some ladies like championing ,why not just stay unmarried or marry a lady(most feminist are low-key gay/bi) Marriage is fraught with unknown and known troubles.imagine going into it with the stress of being a feminist.A kind of cancer.Just find a kind partner.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jman06:
Mama de mama!
Continue looking for rich men o. I just hope you possess those attributes that rich men desire. No real Nigerian rich man will accept a lady who is "pro females'' like you chose to call your own brand of feminism. Rich men also marry younger and fresher girls who are still intact down there with standing breasts on her chest. Hope you possess all the above? If you do, then good luck in your search for rich men!

I am not looking for, I have one.

You are not a rich man, how exactly did you convince yourself you know what they want?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jman06:
She just referred to her own feminism as being "pro females".
Pro-female...she wants the best for her gender...does not mean she hates the other gender...who will not like a sweet dick??lol
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
"No Bride Price Was Paid" - Social Media Feminist, Nkechi Bianze Gets Married (Photos)

Popular Facebook Feminist, Nkechi Bianze recently had her traditional wedding in her hometown to seal her union with her lover, IgbereTV reports.

As a proud feminist, Nkechi said her bride price wasn't paid and that she didn't kneel down to give her husband drink.

Sharing the photos of her marriage on Facebook, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/746102194/posts/10160529650552195/?app=fbl

You mean you married your wifeban. Congrats grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by einsteine(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
prince3009:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual!

Back to the post...her brideprice was not paid BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT which according to Igbo culture is an abomination.

You can "pay" for an overused invaluable product.

She is not Igbo so wetin concern Igbo culture? The Ika people do not have the same practices with Igbos.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Efewestern:

I initially thought the guy never did anything traditional. Those items he bought for the lady's maternal and paternal family are the bride price he paid, she just wants to mislead aspiring feminists grin.

Also, Owa people don't sell their daughters, doesn't really matter if he paid zero kobo or 5 naira, the major thing were already done.
And she just might succeed. So many gullible people out there smiley
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by TalkingBird: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Does their custome allow for Bride price?
If yes and she has not gone to court to legalize then she is not married.

Lack of respect for constituted authority
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
Pro-female...she wants the best for her gender...does not mean she hates the other gender...who will not like a sweet dick??lol
That's also what those that identify with feminism claim. They claim that they don't hate men, but deep in their hearts they hate men. They extort his hard earned money and still enjoy his d1ck at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onyi22:
grin cheesy Free wife

Aswear the shameless woman do not even understands the implication of what she got herself into☹️.
She still had the pomposity to scream no bride price�.
Who dey born all this kin children wey dey dis world nowadays sef�

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jman06:
That's also what those that identify with feminism claim. They claim that they don't hate men, but deep in their hearts they hate men. They extort his hard earned money and still enjoy his d1ck at the same time.
You cannot enjoy what you hate....if they enjoy his dick then it means they like the dick.....
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I am not looking for, I have one.

You are not a rich man, how exactly did you convince yourself you know what they want?
Egbe! You have one as sugar daddy shey?

Because I mingle with many rich men

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Holyman3(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
"No Bride Price Was Paid" - Social Media Feminist, Nkechi Bianze Gets Married (Photos)

Popular Facebook Feminist, Nkechi Bianze recently had her traditional wedding in her hometown to seal her union with her lover, IgbereTV reports.

As a proud feminist, Nkechi said her bride price wasn't paid and that she didn't kneel down to give her husband drink.

Sharing the photos of her marriage on Facebook, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/746102194/posts/10160529650552195/?app=fbl

This crap is just to satisfy her Facebook fans.
Without bride price, you are not customary married. Igbo for that matter?
And to think it's this coconut round thing making this noise.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Jman06(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
You cannot enjoy what you hate....if they enjoy his dick then it means they like the dick.....
Only the money and d1ck attract and keep them to the men. That is why when the man becomes old and his d1ck loses its strength, their wives start jumping from one d1ck to another. Also, if the man loses his wealth to life circumstances, they start treating him like trash and may even abandon him. Is that your definition of love?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:

You can actually fck and marry a set you hate or are not very tolerant of.

SEXUAL URGE is a powerful thing, not always tied to love. If he can fck well, then he would be fcked. The gbola is different from the owner, let’s call it entity concept.

The whites fcked and had kids with their slaves.

Racists marry people of other races.
Tribalists marry outside their tribes.
Homosexuals marry heterosexuals.

Etc…

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Germi9: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
You for nor marry naa…Preeq na your mate?
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

You can actually fck and marry a set you hate or are not very tolerant of.

SEXUAL URGE is a powerful thing, not always tied to love. If he can fck well, then he would be fcked. The gbola is different from the owner, let’s call it entity concept.

The whites fcked and had kids with their slaves.

Racists marry people of other races.
Tribalists marry outside their tribes.
Homosexuals marry heterosexuals.

Etc…

I did not mention love here...I said if she enjoys the dick then it means she likes the dick...if she enjoyed the sex then it means she liked the sex....but why marry someone you hate??is that not stupidity??
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by highoctane: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I honestly do not understand why you are barking. If there is anything she has done, she has walked the talk, but you are still not satisfied. You have somehow made it about her age, which shows your problem is just to cause ruckus at every given time.

First, I hope we (including her) all know the difference between the BRIDE PRICE and MARRIAGE LIST. Two different things.

To the topic, BRIDE PRICE and marriage list is not about her, it is about the Umunna. The last time I checked, the BRIDE PRICE is not given to the bride, but to her father. The content of the list is also not given to her, but to the Umunna, Umuada and youths.

Even the bible says, give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. A core Igbo man would be very restless if he doesn’t pay bride price, because he knows what is waiting for him in the front. Who even gave her drink to give him when BRIDE PRICE hasn’t been paid?

I do hope she had a unanimous agreement with her people on this. She won’t be the first woman to marry without her BRIDE PRICE being paid. However, they all pay it at some point, maybe when she dies.

I have seen women being treated badly and they said it is because they shamefully followed a man who didn't pay their BRIDE PRICE. I have also seen the ones treated badly and they still say it is because he BOUGHT them. Bride price where I come from is N10 and it is SYMBOLIC, not an EXTORTION, not SELLING THE LADY. The presence or absence if it is also not a guarantee he would treat you fairly. That one is dependent on the man and his ideologies.

Thank you
The last time I check the Nigeria marriage laws, I paraphrase.
1: Customary law is only legal if a bride price was paid, and the bride handed over to the groom.
2: it can be held at any time of day.
3: Statutory marriage , popularly known as court marriage do not require a bride price, neither does it accept parents objection.
It shall be held during offical business hours, including weekends, and shall be conducted by an authorized person to conduct such marriage.
Where these are not met, it will be assumed they are living in cohabitation, which carries a prison term.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Simply means Na you marries the guy.

This is to say na introduction wedding una do because there is no where when a lady will not kneel down to give her hubby drink in ant traditional wedding.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmmm..... according to the customs and traditions of my people..... but she didn't kneel down. Looking at her... if she did ... I strongly believe it will take all hands on deck to get her back on her feet.
Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
crazymommy:
which is not a bad decision...my sister even me too like rich men and cute guys too..lol.....[b]when you are not the usual lady they can decieve easily they [/b]suddenly claim you are a feminist.....

If dem no decieve you how you take born three grin dey here dey form egg shell just curious if you go easy nko

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) by Reelmii: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
If what she is saying is tru, then I guess it was for this reasons

-She wants to be in control
-She wants to be married and still have her total freedom without being questioned by the man

- she does not want to change her name to that of the man's

- she just wants to have kids and those kids will bear her surname

Lastly, it is only a mumu man that will agree to that term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage / Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.