Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. (14875 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Toxic Boss / Bento Africa Suspends CEO Ebunoluwa Okunbanjo After ‘Toxic Workplace’ Report / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by LordSkyy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

How? But, they are digital skills and should make him earn better.
Which digital skill is that?
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by olusegun2025(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Goldiness:

See brother move on, to the brightest side of life and don't let bitter people keep you and your destiny in one spot. He is not the owner of your life and should not determine it, because you work for him, you better leave that place before it's to late. These are the things that make some people go into wrong choice in life simply because of someone made them look down on themselves. Leave that your boss he doesn't like himself, so he can't like others, he will be like that forever because he is formed already, no one can change him. Move on and be your own boss.

Thanks so much, I'm saving up enough to leave soon!
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Coded78: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

The latter is a Digital / Online Skill and Online Skill is Bae....there is no better feeling of knowing you alone control your time, resources and earnings without restrictions.
With time you'll build yourself to financial Sufficiency.

Do you know you can even start earning @least $50 - $100 monthly before you are done with the UI/UX training or learning process? It's called Drop-servicing !!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

Wow...sick for 4yrs? Show proof of this and ill mentor you to earn @least $5daily or $150 monthly as long as you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets....then you pay me what ever you deem fit for the earning knowledge.

Well you alone know how to show proof for your claims of been sick that long....FYI I don't pity rather I prefer to show empathy!
The yam and knife is now in your possession...do the needful.

Kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text....no need sending email request because I no longer honor / respond to such.....mentorship(hold you by the hand to start earning) comes with a fee charge but ordinary course exposé (1day) is free and you can then find your way.

@Seniorwriter

Hey please I have search for u on Facebook but I didn't see u
What name are u using on Facebook
Or give me your WhatsApp number let me chat u please.
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Coded78: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

The latter is a Digital / Online Skill and Online Skill is Bae....there is no better feeling of knowing you alone control your time, resources and earnings without restrictions.
With time you'll build yourself to financial Sufficiency.

Do you know you can even start earning @least $50 - $100 monthly before you are done with the UI/UX training or learning process? It's called Drop-servicing !!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

Wow...sick for 4yrs? Show proof of this and ill mentor you to earn @least $5daily or $150 monthly as long as you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets....then you pay me what ever you deem fit for the earning knowledge.

Well you alone know how to show proof for your claims of been sick that long....FYI I don't pity rather I prefer to show empathy!
The yam and knife is now in your possession...do the needful.

What names or facebook Id did you search for? read and follow as written below:
Kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text....no need sending email request because I no longer honor / respond to such.....mentorship(hold you by the hand to start earning) comes with a fee charge but ordinary course exposé (1day) is free and you can then find your way.

@Seniorwriter

@Seniorwriter I search for Sarah adakaren on Facebook and I saw the profile, but it doesn't have any pictures on it,

The person chatted me and said that you are his boss.

So I want to know truly weather u are the one or a scammer.
Thanks
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Seniorwriter(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:

@Seniorwriter I search for Sarah adakaren on Facebook and I saw the profile, but it doesn't have any pictures on it,

The person chatted me and said that you are hisher boss.

Thanks

Scammer? Did she ask you for money? This is one of the reasons I don't like to relate with nairalanders directly...you contacted as instructed now without conversing further you are asking if the recipient is a scammer! SMH @you.
Coded78:

But don't be annoyed,
I didn't said she is a scammer, I was just asking u,
There are many people answering that name on Facebook,
That's why I'm asking you, to know whether I'm with the right person.
I only ask a question

So don't be annoyed
@the emboldened in the above comment you are even lying ! That her Id has no other persons to her exact id name.
First you say because the id has no pics now it's a lie about others using her type of id.
SMH @you.

Since you have access to data & internet I'll suggest you go on YouTube or udemy.com or coursera.com and search for digital skills and learn from there.
You can go for copywriting course.

Kindly stop quoting me because I see you are not a serious minded person...instead of discussing your intentions fully with her you decided to create a notion and come on here to spew trash.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Coded78: 6:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Scammer? Did she ask you for money? This is one of the reasons I don't like to relate with nairalanders directly...you contacted as instructed now without conversing further you are asking if the recipient is a scammer! SMH @you.

Kindly stop quoting me because I see you are not a serious minded person...instead of discussing your intentions fully with her you decided to create a notion and come on here to spew trash.

@SeniorWriter

But don't be annoyed,
I only ask a question

So don't be annoyed
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Coded78: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@SeniorWriter

Please ooo I'm very serious
if my previous comment was offensive please forgive

I have made a mistake and I'm throughly sorry,
Please forgive,

Tell her to unblock me so that I can as well beg her.
Please.
Please forgive
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Seniorwriter(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coded78:

But don't be annoyed,
I only ask a question

So don't be annoyed

Just seeing this.
We definitely do not have any grudge against you haven apologized! However kindly look elsewhere for what you seek from us.
Do not bother replying or reaching out you'll likely be ignored if you do...be guided....no hard feelings just normal policy for integrity sake on our Online Earning campaigns and services.

All the best.
endsarrrs:
grin Smh
Shake your head @your Toxic STUPIDITY!....soon you'll be NLs number one TROLL!....Get a life cos this one you have borrowed is miserable!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by endsarrrs(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Coded78:

The person chatted me and said that you are his boss.

Thanks
grin Smh
Re: Leaving A Toxic Boss/work For Unknown Skill. by Coded78: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
What's its again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEAFARERS Messroom / N1m Monthly Income In Nigeria: Fact Or Fiction? / The Privileged #nairalife Of An Investment Banker With Multiple Side Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.