Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (32013 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by LegalWolf: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
The character of most IPOB agitators are the same: ignorant, bitter, vile and without a functional brain

9 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

Foolish afonja
the thing really pain u o.
Ipob piglet grin grin

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by freemi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ipob should not dictate for south south pls. Der should treat other tribes d way der want Nigeria to treat em. Respect

5 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by skywalker240(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jones4190:
I don't know the ingredients the use in making alcoholic drink But I'm sure they add happiness, truth and good English
grin

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by YouandiAllofus: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Up till date, I still can't get how the biafran and oduduwa map got to include some areas of the Niger Delta region.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
freemi:
Ipob should not dictate for south south pls. Der should treat other tribes d way der want Nigeria to treat em. Respect
dem no go gree, anyone who has a different opinion deserves insults.
They will leave their SE and try dictating for SS, but when a SS person speak up, they start raining insults on him/her

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol
Very tough question begging for answers

Torh since they say they are not Igbo, ngwanu nsogbu adighi � we are ok with what we have.
The core Igbo nation is more than 20m in population,that wan do us,plss ipob should stop tagging them�

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by IGBOSON1: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
ablejesus26:
They are quite dilutional to be drawing maps, as what exactly?�

The colonials that drew maps arbitrarily and joined you and i together in ‘one Nigeria’ even though we have nothing in common.....how come that’s not ‘dilutional’ to you!?
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by dreu2fine(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Tranquillity360 post=103880916]Edwin Clark can't speak for us all.[/quote
So kanu can speack for us abi

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Psalmistproject: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
Nobody denies them.
SS is multi ethnic region, u can't just deny one tribe its not possible

Who created south south?
Was it not after the civil war northerners split the region to reduce the powers of igbos and preach to the south south members that they are different from them.
What is the difference between north east and north west? Even parts of the north agrees fully they belong to northern nigeria.
A time will come when the south south will wish they had South Eastern region together with them. But it may be too late. Bakaasi was seeded to Cameroon with considering the indigin sous people inhabiting the place. Funny enough, this land belongs to South south.
The north needs the oil wells in the south to fund their states and sister countries and will rather sell parts or the entire South south to another country of their allegiance to keep the south south to themselves.

South East doesn't need the oil money to grow. Check history, south east used to be among the top regions generating IGR without oil. If I were to be in south south, I will team up with south east to secede from the grips of the north, then later I can demand for my liberation. Igbo enweghi eze, igbos are democrats, if you are a king, that's for your pocket everyone has equal rights.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

Rivers is not an Igbo speaking state. Neither is cross River and Akwa Ibom. In other words, the Igbos in these places are a minority. If they so love Biafra, I'm sure they'll be welcomed into the east
Those igbos are in extreme part of those states, like borders. These are their communities. These are their accenstral homes. There is a difference between politically created states and ethnic race. Haiti is in north america, doesnt stop them from being blacks. Blacks are in America, doesnt stop them from being blacks.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Who created south south?
Was it not after the civil war northerners split the region to reduce the powers of igbos and preach to the south south members that they are different from them.
What is the difference between north east and north west? Even parts of the north agrees fully they belong to northern nigeria.
A time will come when the south south will wish they had South Eastern region together with them. But it may be too late. Bakaasi was seeded to Cameroon with considering the indigin sous people inhabiting the place. Funny enough, this land belongs to South south.
The north needs the oil wells in the south to fund their states and sister countries and will rather sell parts or the entire South south to another country of their allegiance to keep the south south to themselves.

South East doesn't need the oil money to grow. Check history, south east used to be among the top regions generating IGR without oil. If I were to be in south south, I will team up with south east to secede from the grips of the north, then later I can demand for my liberation. Igbo enweghi eze, igbos are democrats, if you are a king, that's for your pocket everyone has equal rights.
Godforbid will SS team up with Ipob.
With their dictator leader like NK, insulting anyone that have a different opinion, threatening whoever criticize Ipob.
Thanks, but the SS doesn't want u Igbos

5 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Omonigho1976: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
I'm from Akwa Ibom indeed! Chukwudi drop phone go sell market, customer wan buy borris!

5 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
Continue to lie about your state of origin
Just continue
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Zooposki(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Broveens42:

You still didn't get the logic. The point there is brothers or not. Not the exact tribe.

If they say ikwerre which I can grab one or two when they speak isn't my kind as an imo state man, then why tag Nsukka igbo? grin

A Comparative Study of Palatal Rugae Patterns among Igbo and Ikwerre Ethnic Groups of Nigeria: A University of Port Harcourt Study

Background. Palatal rugae pattern of an individual is species specific and is said to be as unique as finger print.

Aims and Objectives. The aim of this study was to identify and compare the rugae pattern of Igbo and Ikwerre populations in Nigeria for human identification purposes.

Materials and Methods. The present study was conducted from random sampling of University of Port Harcourt students. A total number of 140 subjects (70 Igbos and 70 Ikwerres) of age bracket of 18–30 were used.

Results. The different shapes of rugae were obviously observed with varying degrees of predominance among the two tribes. The most predominant patterns are wavy and curvy followed by straight. The Igbos were predominantly wavy while the Ikwerres were predominantly of curve and straight patterns. The Igbo males and females had more wavy pattern with percentage values of 51.6% and 59.9% which is significantly higher in proportion () as compared to the Ikwerre males and females with percentage values of 35.6% and 40.6%. On the other hand, Ikwerre males and females proved to be curve dominant with percentage values of 45.2% and 34.4% and this showed significant difference in proportion () as compared to the Igbo males and females with percentage curve values of 27.9% and 26.1%.

Conclusion. The result obtained from this study is clear evidence of ethnic differences in relation to sex; hence the incidence of predominance is population dependent.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ari/2014/12392

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by eguarojeona: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
This same loudness was why you couldn't achieve Biafra in 1967.You want to boss everyone around.Instead of you to negotiate you are talking about referendum.In the whole South South how many Igbo can you find there?You want SS oil and our sea and you are boasting.Sigh

6 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Chidex50(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
The thing is that Ikwerre has denied igbo, I am happy as my state has told them countless times that we don't want them
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to lie about your state of origin
Just continue
Mr Man,I'didnt even include Ikwerre ooo.The fight is bigger than you boy �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Adabestseason(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
IPOB's plan to make south-south part of biafra is not a joke or paper work the people have bought more than half of the landmass of entire region not a matter of speaking on paper do a research about land acquisition in these states mentioned it is a silent revolution
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Omonigho1976: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

How many tribes have come out and said they are not interested in IPOB Biafra?
Is it that you guys are deaf or dumb?Almost all the state governors in the former Eastern region have said count them out of your proposed Biafra, how else do you want to be told before you get some shame?Those tirbes you mentioned above is any of them agitating for referendum?Did they mandate IPOB to agitate on their behalf?
IPOB have no mandate to speak for any group in the former Eastern region including ndi Igbo.
my brother tell those confused spare parts varanda o

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by geemd434: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:

Make thunder strike you there. Shut up your smelling mouth. Chief Edwin Clark is A father of the Niger Delta. Any disrespect from you again thunder go kill you. Fool

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Adabestseason:
IPOB's plan to make south-south part of biafra is not a joke or paper work the people have bought more than half of the landmass of entire region not a matter of speaking on paper do a research about land acquisition in these states mentioned it is a silent revolution
Igbo bought more than half the landmass of SS, u deh ur 2X2 shop for Abia deh talk trash?
Clown.

One thing u should know is this, even if Igbo man buys a plot of land in Rivers state, the land still belongs to Rivers state and not Igbo.

Just because Nigerians buy land in Dubai doesn't mean Dubai is now Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Who created south south?

The whole up north, excluding middle belt, agree they are one north because they speak same language.
The SS struggle (when it agitated to breakaway from the old eastern region to have its own republic during struggle of great major Adaka Boro) predates the civil.
Go find out who suppressed the agitation of adaka boro, it's the same people who are fighting to have biafra today
The SE quest to have the SS as biafra is more than just hypocrisy, most SS people see thru u guys

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omonigho1976:
I'm from Akwa Ibom indeed! Chukwudi drop phone go sell market, customer wan buy borris!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Omonigho1976: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
don't worry Clarke

Nobody is adding urhobo isoko warri itshekiri Ijaw

we're only interested in our igboid Brothers lumped together in the nonsense called SS
but your so called igboid brothers by force are not interested in you, una no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by fablani(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Is so shameful that nairaland only showed the part of the interview that they wants to hear and cut of the part that he talked about the marginalisation of igbos and how good and legitimate Nnamdi kanu fight is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by freemi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
dem no go gree, anyone who has a different opinion deserves insults.
They will leave their SE and try dictating for SS, but when a SS person speak up, they start raining insults on him/her
oppression full their body language. W r waiting for em

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Zooposki(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Adabestseason:

Too bad for them.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by MYHUBBY: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
North won again because of Igbo lack of consultation, Igboho followed that traits hence his predicament lately
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biafrannuke:
MNK who has millions of followers is wrong to include "south south" in Biafra but Edwin drunkard clerk who can't even command any member of his own family can speak for the so called "south south"

Zoo logic!

is southsouth part of biafra? Abi na by force for people who are totally different from your people to join your biafra? Make una keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Zooposki(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
MYHUBBY:
North won again

SE can work with SS and SW, but not trying to rope them into BIAFRA.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by erumena(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:

You are from Akwa Ibom and a full blooded Biafran, I am from Delta but I am not a Biafran.

Just like you said if there is a referendum it will be one man one vote, speak for yourself too.

What does Biafra mean in your language?

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
don't worry Clarke

Nobody is adding urhobo isoko warri itshekiri Ijaw

we're only interested in our igboid Brothers lumped together in the nonsense called SS
What you are seeking will never be allowed to happen
Just like saying that the Russian speaking region in Ukraine known as the Donbass should be allowed to secede to Russian
The whole Europe is ready to go to war to prevent such annexation
Or for instance, the Yoruba speaking people in Benin republic to be annexed as part of nigeria
Will never happen
You people are truly dreaming

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / APC Akara Spot Sighted In Edo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.