Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (31942 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by YouandiAllofus: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Livesimple:
If Biafra referendum comes n cross river fail to align with Biafra i will personally denounce my citizenship n apply to become an anambarian citizen that's all
Yeah! But pray it doesn't turn out like the case of those in the other side of bakassi peninsula, only then you will know what it is to loose your sense of belonging.
Before you mention me, try to do a little research
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vitally123: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you! AGIP-Any Government In Power. Greatest Dreamer that can go for anything, aligning with wherever there seems to be favor. They're dreamers now but when it becomes a reality, you will sing a different tune and subtly want to join them. Time changes and we must all be careful what we say or wish others, "NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW".
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by YouandiAllofus: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

When did u do this censor to determine who urhobo likes and who they don't

May eriwi twist your neck
May aziza put boils all over ur body as u no sabi ur elders again
U spoilt thing
U sure say u be urhobo at all
Abi u wan die inside river ethiope
No let me call the gods of the land on ur head and ur full family
Snake like u
And you still believe in all these tales by moonlight! You are truly out of touch with reality!
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
onuman:

Why on earth will Igbos want to hold back any Southsouth groups from having independence from Biafra?

Every mineral deposits in the Southsouth is found in Igbo land.

Even if the Igbos in Rivers state do not become part of Biafra, take note that Switzerland has no mineral resources, has no access to the sea, yet Switzerland is the richest country in Europe.

In the United Nations, there are countries smaller in population than Akwa Ibom or Rivers state or Ijaw nation. Happiness in one’s country is what matters most not how big or rich one’s country is.
Ipob will never allow SS minorities leave, it is evident on how they hate the minorities, because of how they insult any of us that has a different opinion, they only want to use SS for their selfish gains, not because they see us as one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The colonials that drew maps arbitrarily and joined you and i together in ‘one Nigeria’ even though we have nothing in common.....how come that’s not ‘dilutional’ to you!?

And by the you and I you mean you as a fulani man and I as an Igboman??.
Come out clean plss. Ofcus you and I have nothing in common �na manage we just dey manage una until una cup go full�
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by YouandiAllofus: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Born2Breed:
Biafra ends in the five eastern states, any attempt to expand it more than its known boundaries will be net with dire consequences.

Unfortunately, not all that come in the name of Biafra knows this
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by onuman: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob will never allow SS minorities leave, it is evident on how they hate the minorities, because of how they insult any of us that has a different opinion, they only want to use SS for their selfish gains, not because they see us as one

Certainty is that you are not from the SS.

IPOB is not Igbo. IPOB people only disrespect people, including Igbos, who don’t understand the stakes in one Nigeria.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Kinematics: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse this gentle Man now

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Kinematics: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
See battalions of ipigs wailing on this thread...

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by hermesprogidy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

How many tribes have come out and said they are not interested in IPOB Biafra?
Is it that you guys are deaf or dumb?Almost all the state governors in the former Eastern region have said count them out of your proposed Biafra, how else do you want to be told before you get some shame?Those tirbes you mentioned above is any of them agitating for referendum?Did they mandate IPOB to agitate on their behalf?
IPOB have no mandate to speak for any group in the former Eastern region including ndi Igbo.
Biafra is just a land grab, nothing more. People follow ideologies not some poppycock scheme like Biafra.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by hermesprogidy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chidex50:

Keep deceiving yourselves,even if that area refuses to join,what of the Igbos that dominates Obigbo/Oyigbo in Rivers state,Igbos in the whole of Asaba,Agbor and other parts of Delta State, etc?Will you Mr Old POSTS Presenter cage them there? Is there anything like South South in your Geographical mathematics?
Do you regard the Igbos in Delta as "real" Igbos? Carry your Biafra nonsense far jaare.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ibkhaleel: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
onuman:

So the people in the Southsouth remaining 3rd class citizens in one Nigeria is better for them than joining Biafra of true federalism and resource control where they shall control their destiny using the natural resources God has placed in their lands? Borrow more sense. The era of divide and conquer and rule has come to an end in the old eastern region.

Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by hermesprogidy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
komekn:

People who have been abused often perpetrate the same abuse when put in the same position of power.

You want all minority tribes in the South South to join Biafra and become third class citizen in their own land and become tenants while the Igbo leading majority tribe will make take all the oil wealth.

Biafra is ⚓ anchored on IGBO TRIBALISM and IDENTITY not economic growth and development and social integration. What will it deliver an egalitarian society or a IGBO DOMINATED one based on tribal bigotry.

There is no support for IPOB in the South South. You should listen to JP Clark and stop the delusion.
Don't mind them, they think people cannot see behind the curtain. The average Igbo man is among the most tribalistic and selfish person you will ever see. Biafra was just a land grab. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by bizhop01: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
What's a shame you are not Igbo any longer you now impersonating as Akwa ibomite, I'm not sure you can even brainwash 10 years old kid with this trash keep on deceiving your Self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

This is not an IPOB matter, this is about who has shown they want to be Biafrans. It is not for one man, whether Clark or any Governor, to be speaking about what various tribes want or do not want. The people can speak for themselves

Below are Efiks, Ikwerres and Ibibios saying that they are Biafrans. Its not about one man sitting down in an airconditioned office, talking about who wants what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q&t=131s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8S7B7PZr8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV_JmuudHU&t=10s

Tell your man and ally Senator Abaribe to move a motion for a Referendum in the Senate that is the right way to go about it not by making noise on social media and stop wasting your time or end up either dead or in prison for nothing.
Trying to restore Biafra is like trying to raise a dead man back to life.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Juspe: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
My people of the Southern region, can you not see what am seeing,they are using this Chief to divert our attention from the PIB issue and further divide us not to have one voice. Chief have they settled you? Chief please, why will you bring up the topic about Biafra,and the SS at this time. What is happening, can we not speak with one voice?.Shine your eyes you Southerners. Divided we fall, United we stand.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by komekn(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Getsaved:

Thank you for speaking a part of the mind of many of the Niger Delta people. I am not saying we will be part of Biafra, me think Nigeria will split into several regions.

Folks, let me tell us something, you see these so called elders (both our kings, community leaders) of the Niger Delta region, they are so so corrupt, deceitfully compromised, polically dumb that they hardly see the good in the general development of their people. They are very nepotic, greedy and extremely selfish. These kind of people cannot speak for the whole of their region and be taken seriously. The youth of the Niger Delta are very much aware now, the too much respect we accorded you people in position of power because of the thought that you guys are suppose to be wise and foresighted (which you are not and cannot) has expired. No more respect for you guys.

Pa Edwin, you only spoke your mind, you have a right to your opinion and so does the people of your region. You heard what the overall Oba of the youroba nation said recently to all leaders in Nigeria, "the youths are getting more and more bolder and they becoming bold now to face us because we have failed them, we've have never carry them along, we must tell our selves the truth".
Very soon, just very soon, maybe the next protest that will break the Camel's back. We'll know the part the Niger Delta belong. Weather they will join Biafra, or be Niger Delta Republic, we will know.

I will even suggest, if it were possible, the whole south and middle belt should come together to form a better nation with them having different regions and states that generate revenue and remit some per cent age to the center. so that the people at the top will be top notch managers, vision driven and innovators.
That's my take.

Corruption is not the singular preserve of the older generation and or the Elders.

I will remind you that Nigeria was plunged into a bloody civil war by our own very Youthful leaders at the time. That's the legacy of youth in Nigeria.

It's often said that the youth of a country are the future of that country.

Now look at the majority of our youths. I was very disturbed by the depth to which the culture of " Yahoo" in all its different modes and forms has taken over the country.

In my first hand emotive based far from substantive observation at least 60% of the youth in the South of Nigeria are involved directly or indirectly in this occupation.

There are some hotels that will go bankrupt if Yahoo comes to an end. There are policeman who will literally die of hunger of there are no Yahoo boys to harass and collect money from.

Some of these youth's will murder and eat their own parents in satanic Yahoo rituals to make money. Nothing is too low to go for money they haze zero conscience.

So if the youth are the future of the nation then we are FINISHED.

5 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ojiofor: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Princedapace:

my brother, no one is even talking about eastern region. All sane minds have said is this: Igbos in south south should have the right to choose where to belong, period.

Already Igbos in South South either belongs to Delta state or Rivers state at the moment and nobody is talking about referendum except IPOB on social media. In reality it does not exist.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

Already Igbos in South South either belongs to Delta state or Rivers state at the moment and nobody is talking about referendum except IPOB on social media. In reality it does not exist.

It does not exist now. yes. But will exist someday becus Nigeria will never continue like this forever. Lol, never. It is a matter of time, Nigeria will scatter.

With the rising population, unwarranted killings, poverty rate, and ethnic bigotry, Nigeria will surely fall apath. Just a matter of time. lol, people will get tired. Watch this space.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Mikael0407(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=onuman post=103902871]
@Mikael0407

Every brilliant Akwa Ibomite understands that it’s not easy to get Nigerdelta Republic and Biafra at the same time from Nigeria.
But from Biafra, it’s very east to get Niger Delta Republic or Akwa Ibom Republic or Ijaw Republic or Urhobo Republic or Ikwerre Republic or any other Republic in the Southsouth.

Every brilliant Akwaibomite believes in One Nigeria with good leadership. We don't need more than that thank you
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ojiofor: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Princedapace:

It does not exist now. yes. But will exist someday becus Nigeria will never continue like this forever. Lol, never. It is a matter of time, Nigeria will scatter.

With the rising population, unwarranted killings, poverty rate, and ethnic bigotry, Nigeria will surely fall apath. Just a matter of time. lol, people will get tired. Watch this space.

Until then bro.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by skybeauty(f): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shameless old man. Please if Ijaw people as a whole do not want Biafra, they should stop dragging other people into their confusion. After they will say that Igbo people are forcing other people into Biafra. Agree to a referendum, you are afraid because you know that your position doesn’t represent the will of the majority.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Princedapace(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ojiofor:

Until then bro.

Yea, so make una allow people talk too.
I married an Igbo lady from Delta state. I am from Abia.

My wife and her people are proud igbos.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Kanembu: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
"Please don't make tribalistic comments"
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Owologbo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit
just as you said he's speaking for himself; so also, you are speaking for yourself.
Insulting him for speaking for himself and others who have the same notion is foolishness.
you can claim to be Biafran, it's opinion,

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Owologbo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
FakeUnity:
Old man always fighting shadows while abokeys take 30% of his resources and give his people a measley 3% while they drink crude oil polluted waters and kain-kain.

Useless creek rats. Ndi mgbu!

grin
All these y'all rubbish talk is one of the reason been Biafra will remain a dream.
Go and fight for your five States and stop attach by force.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by forinclay: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:

You could have passed your message without resulting to insults. And moreover I doubt your claim about being from Akwa Ibom. Majority of South South will form their own country without biafra that's if the Nigeria �� project fails. Whats the hurry to force South South into the Map?

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Xbobtage: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:

You have the most input in the thread aggressively championing what obviously seems to be an agenda, If I were to guess I would suspect you as one of these imposters who come out here to mislead people.

You keep mentioning that the igbos are up to something sinister with biafra and want to lord over other people, But the whole time you are speaking and lumping the entire SS and speaking for everyone without stating what state or tribe you are from. And you are quick to insult anyone who claims they are from the SS as igbo/ IPOB simply because they disagree with you. Trust me Its also easy for any learned person who reads through the thread to see through you as well,

Mr. Man, you are not the owner of the SS. Here is my opinion call me whatever you want, I am from Ogoni, a Riversman, Mothers side is Akwaibom, Our people in rivers state will not be remaining in Nigeria should the Igbos be leaving, Neither are we going to be joining people we have nothing in common with in your delusional niger delta repbulic. We know the people we have been trading and inter marrying with for centuries, and whatever country they are forming is what we would be joining.

And before you deceive yourself with your igbo domination theory, you should know that for centuries, in my place, before any high profile meeting takes place, and Aro man must be present. The Aros even though they are in igboland and are thought to be igbo people, their Kings are of Ibibio lineage until tomorrow. Go and ask.

We dont have problem with igbo people, you and your ilks online ranting wouldnt create one!

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by limeta(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
My state will rather become a country of its own than join Biafra

As long as the zoo fall no problem
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Ojiofor: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea, so make una allow people talk too.
I married an Igbo lady from Delta state. I am from Abia.

My wife and her people are proud igbos.

Nobody stops you from talking,I am from Abia state too.
Last time I check it is IPOB that goes about killing people with opposing viewpoints.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xbobtage:

You have the most input in the thread aggressively championing what obviously seems to be an agenda, If I were to guess I would suspect you as one of these imposters who come out here to mislead people.

You keep mentioning that the igbos are up to something sinister with biafra and want to lord over other people, But the whole time you are speaking and lumping the entire SS and speaking for everyone without stating what state or tribe you are from. And you are quick to insult anyone who claims they are from the SS tag IPOB simply because they disagree with you. Trust me Its also easy for any learned person who reads through the thread to see through you as well,

Mr. Man, you are not the owner of the SS. Here is my opinion call me whatever you want, I am from Ogoni, a Riversman, Mothers side is Akwaibom, Our people in rivers state will not be remaining in Nigeria should the Igbos be leaving, Neither are we going to be joining people we have nothing in common with in your delusional niger delta repbulic. We know the people we have been trading and inter marrying with for centuries, and whatever country they are forming is what we would be joining.

And before you deceive yourself with igbo domination, you should know that for centuries, in my place, before any high profile meeting takes place, and Aro man must be present. The Aros even though they are in igboland, their Kings are of Ibibio lineage until tomorrow. Go and ask.

We dont have problem with igbo people, you and yours online ranting wouldnt create one!

where did u see me mention Igbos? It was obvious I was attacking Ipob and not Igbos.
BTW. Eat ur opinion, we have always denied u and will forever deny u, carry ur agitation to ur five states

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Juspe: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'm totally disappointed with you Southerners, you will be here abusing your selves and ranting about irrelevant things while the North are busy planning and thinking how to maximize our collective wealth in this country. Yesterday, it was north east development commission, today, it is PIB and 30 percent, tomorrow they may come up with North west development commission or disadvantaged area development commission and you Southerners are there dwelling on irrelevant issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.