Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra (32009 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by nowpresence(f): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

When did u do this censor to determine who urhobo likes and who they don't

May eriwi twist your neck
May aziza put boils all over ur body as u no sabi ur elders again
U spoilt thing
U sure say u be urhobo at all
Abi u wan die inside river ethiope
No let me call the gods of the land on ur head and ur full family
Snake like u
Urhobo will never be part of the poverty stricken Biafra.

You should better drink sniper and end it because this is absolute truth.

You can ask Urhobo around
Urhobo are known to tell the truth

And for you, you are very primitive and I don’t interact with your kinds.

Have a nice or a bad day

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga ijaw no plenty pass urhobos
I am urhobo
Besides I thought Awolowo gave u free education
Use it

Not everyone after ore ondo state is igbo
I think u should use ur brain and don't insult ur own education, where did I say Ijaws are more than Urhobos?
BTW, whether ijaw is more than Urhobo or not is not my concern.

The SS keep denying u guys but u choose to be stupid, pls keep ur agitation in ur five states

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

Lol. Even the so called oppressors of the Igbos give key roles to the Igbos. So, change talk

You still didn't answer anything.
You want us to start going to the argument of buhari and appointments. Sorry I won't do that with you

If it was about Igbo domination, why were key offices given to south south people
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Chidex50(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/theyre-dreaming-says-clark-on-Igbos-inclusion-of-south-south-in-biafra/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg
Keep deceiving yourselves,even if that area refuses to join,what of the Igbos that dominates Obigbo/Oyigbo in Rivers state,Igbos in the whole of Asaba,Agbor and other parts of Delta State, etc?Will you Mr Old POSTS Presenter cage them there? Is there anything like South South in your Geographical mathematics?

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
udoakwa:
He is talking rubbish, i am from South south and i can say this over and over again, i rather be in the same country with Biafra than the present Nigeria
those in SS that wants Biafra are outnumbered, so pls go and hide urself and stop claiming SS, indi potopoto

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's only an abnormal Igboman that will be forcing anyone to be Igbo.

You still didn't get the logic. The point there is brothers or not. Not the exact tribe.

If they say ikwerre which I can grab one or two when they speak isn't my kind as an imo state man, then why tag Nsukka igbo? grin
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Psalmistproject: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
South south is highly divided to become one country. I only pity those of them of igbo descent though they claim they're not igbo, when the time comes, they will remind them they are not core South south.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chidex50:

Keep deceiving yourselves,even if that area refuses to join,what of the Igbos that dominates Obigbo/Oyigbo in Rivers state,Igbos in the whole of Asaba,Agbor and other parts of Delta State, etc?Will you Mr Old POSTS Presenter cage them there? Is there anything like South South in your Geographical mathematics?
The Igbo speaking part of Rivers state has denied Biafra

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:
South south is highly divided to become one country. I only pity those of them of igbo descent though they claim they're not igbo, when the time comes, they will remind them they are not core South south.
Nobody denies them.
SS is multi ethnic region, u can't just deny one tribe its not possible

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vireani79: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
I think u should use ur brain and don't insult ur own education, where did I say Ijaws are more than Urhobos?
BTW, whether ijaw is more than Urhobo or not is not my concern.

The SS keep denying u guys but u choose to be stupid, pls keep ur agitation in ur five states

U need to use the thing in ur head its free
I told u before
Awolowo gave you guys free education
Use it
I am not igbo
Will u continue to make it known that u didn't pass social studies in pry skool

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Chidex50(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
The Igbo speaking part of Rivers state has denied Biafra
Lolzzz! You never know Igbo blood
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by udoakwa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
those in SS that wants Biafra are outnumbered, so pls go and hide urself and stop claiming SS, indi potopoto

Get a life son, ndo ata ayin Akwa Ibom, after going through the suffering of this God forsaken country i think i know what i want and where i want to belong

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vireani79: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
nowpresence:

Urhobo will never be part of the poverty stricken Biafra.

You should better drink sniper and end it because this is absolute truth.

You can ask Urhobo around
Urhobo are known to tell the truth

And for you, you are very primitive and I don’t interact with your kinds.

Have a nice or a bad day

Eriwi go bend ur day
Epka

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Conrod: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
legendgalas:

U b mumu i swear
Let a hundred flowers bloom and let a hundred schools debate,.,.chairman mao.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vireani79:

U need to use the thing in ur head its free
I told u before
Awolowo gave you guys free education
Use it
I am not igbo
Will u continue to make it known that u didn't pass social studies in pry skool
Oga keep kwayet, Ndi potopoto, stop denying ur Igbo blood

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Broveens42:

You still didn't get the logic. The point there is brothers or not. Not the exact tribe.

If they say ikwerre which I can grab one or two when they speak isn't my kind as an imo state man, then why tag Nsukka igbo? grin

Well I can't give you the ans to your question,but one thing is for sure Igbo will not be needing anyone to be Igbo.
IMO,Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Ebonyi do us.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
udoakwa:

Get a life son, ndo ata ayin Akwa Ibom, after going through the suffering of this God forsaken country i think i know what i want and where i want to belong
its OK, u can get a passport and travel out of the country and become Biafran citizen and start sacrificing 10 maidens to Nnamdi Kanu monthly, nobody ask u to stay in this godforsaken country
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Born2Breed(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biafra ends in the five eastern states, any attempt to expand it more than its known boundaries will be met with dire consequences.

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Chidex50(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/theyre-dreaming-says-clark-on-Igbos-inclusion-of-south-south-in-biafra/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5RwnEA4uCg
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by tempusfugit: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guy you mumu Sha, look at your tribe, there is discrimination everywhere, igbos from anambra re the top igbos while igbos from ebonyi re local igbos, this is the general belief among igbos in Igboland
Psalmistproject:

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by clarocuzioo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Macphenson:
hmmm

This old.man is pathetically foolish. His.problem is.Nnamdi.Kanu.while the.oil in his backyard is being stolen to develop the north.

Where 2as he when the useless PIB was been passed into.law?

let him continue chasing Nnamdi Kanu while his.wealth is been stolen to develop north to the detriment of his.enviromment.

Foolish man.
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chidex50:

Lolzzz! You never know Igbo blood
The thing is that Ikwerre has denied igbo, I am happy as my state has told them countless times that we don't want them

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
tempusfugit:
Guy you mumu Sha, look at your tribe, there is discrimination everywhere, igbos from anambra re the top igbos while igbos from ebonyi re local igbos, this is the general belief among igbos in Igboland
He can't see it, his problem is south south

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vireani79: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:

Foolish afonja
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Vireani79: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:

Foolish afonja
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Juspe: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chief you should be talking about serious issues like pib, 3% and 30%. Please leave Biafra and South south alone. Or have you been settled ?

3 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Abaman001(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

He is speaking for his people? How can an Ijaw man like Clark speak for Ogoja, Efik, Oron, Ibibio and many others, whom he has no connection with?

Someone will say that a certain people should not speak for others. The same person person will get up and speak for more than 40 tribes, in the name of one fictitious nonsense called "Niger Delta"

That is hypocritical

Tell me why the good of Niger Delta will support ur idiootism when you have deliberately refused to respect them and refer them as "Nonsense" the greatest downfall of ur biafruad is believing you are the only one who have story to tell or have Monopoly of insults

4 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by LegalWolf: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Conrod:
@op, just as millions lived and died under the ceasars helplessly,so shall mnk dominate your thoughts and he and his group shall dictate your region's political future,take this to the bank.

Looool. None of what you said would happen. Take that to the bank as well
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by richmond500: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
ityP:

When. Biafra is formed, Igbos in South south can choose to emigrate to the east
grin grin grin I swear, we will give them visa

1 Like

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Willgates(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fweshest3:
Edwin Clark, you are just one man....during referendum, it's gonna be one man, one vote. Speak for yourself saboteur. I'm from akwa ibom and I'm a full blooded biafran. Just imagine your stupidity, asking if Biafra is older than delta state. Biafra that has been there before even the British came. Keep deceiving yourself. #Biafraexit

Imposter! You're not from Akwa ibom. Efulefu claiming my beloved state

2 Likes

Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by sapientia(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abaman001:

Were Imo and Abia given 100%? they are also to receive the same 2.5% or are they no longer part of the oil producing states? or are they now part of ijaw nation? Brainwashed nincompoops....

we know the people that always foam in their mouth ranting our oyel anytime we talk about Biafra

when no one have ever forced them
Re: They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well I can't give you the ans to your question,but one thing is for sure Igbo will not be needing anyone to be Igbo.
IMO,Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Ebonyi do us.

Lol
Very tough question begging for answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Photos From The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke, Rotimi Akeredolu, Amosun Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.