Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? (2232 Views)

Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MrCork17: 6:06pm On May 12, 2011
OK. I mean this in a nice way:  WHY?  angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by 190: 6:08pm On May 12, 2011
Yawns!!

Im so tired!!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlmj8e1BKHY&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by kandiikane(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2011
*skips off*
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 12, 2011
I don't know.

Dumb thread, dumb answer.
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MrCork17: 6:17pm On May 12, 2011
^^^great answer from a dumb chick! wink
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Xfactor2(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2011
This is actually an interesting question because who are you comparing them to? disproportionate to who?, Nigerian men who don't. If that's the case then the your women are very gifted indeed. having both sperm and egg, mmh
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MrCork17: 6:26pm On May 12, 2011
X_factor:

This is actually an interesting question because who are you comparing them to? disproportionate to who?, Nigerian men who don't. If that's the case then the your women are very gifted indeed. having both sperm and egg, mmh

borning left right and centre. is that a good thing? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Jackieugo(f): 6:58pm On May 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

OK. I mean this in a nice way:  WHY?  angry

Slap yourself. . . then back-hand yourself angry angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MMM2(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2011
becos mr cork is a black guy.
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2011
Because you cannot spell 'DISPROPORTIONATELY'.
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On May 12, 2011
^^ buhahahaha
well cos men lyk u dont worth livin wit
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Dsense(m): 3:37am On May 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin crackhead
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 3:41am On May 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

GOT. DAYUM!  grin grin
is it me or is Cork a bit on edge lately?
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 3:54am On May 13, 2011
Where are all the people that were bashing Paddy Lo? They don run enter bush?
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MrsChima(f): 4:07am On May 13, 2011
Yeah, why are black women being the focus as if they are the only ones having children out of wedlock? Why can't white people stop having multiple divorces back to back which lead other countries to believe that EVERYONE in America or UK having divorces when black couples counts as 35% (the numbers may have changed but this is what many "expert" stats are saying) of the total sample.

And those black women that are having babies out of wedlock are not impregnating themselves why aren't the dicks responsible not included?

I have lectured to young black girls all the time that if a nigga wants you he will wait and wrap up TIGHT because the last thing you want to be left with are crying babies. But do they listen?

Nooooooo!
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by BABE3: 4:09am On May 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Where are all the people that were bashing Paddy Lo? They don run enter bush?

Thank you o. This was the kind of thing I was yanning about in the flossing thread. Like I said, that flossing subject really hit home! The tin pain most people well well. --lol
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Nobody: 4:33am On May 13, 2011
BABE!:
Thank you o. This was the kind of thing I was yanning about in the flossing thread. Like I said, that flossing subject really hit home! The tin pain most people well well. --lol

Lol. I'd be more offended by this thread then by something relating to floss. COMMON FLOSS! Lol.

Cork I'm not offended, so no try to run mouth when you see this.
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by MissTSA: 9:08am On May 13, 2011
They are having these children WITH Black MEN, aren't they? Well then, the question should then read "Why do Black People have children out of wedlock?"
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by SALady(f): 9:29am On May 13, 2011
^^^I like, Because they have them with black men.
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by Phate07(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2011

Cork, are your drugs finished again? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? by kandiikane(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2011
MissT_SA:

They are having these children WITH Black MEN, aren't they? Well then, the question should then read "Why do Black People have children out of wedlock?"

I think it should be "Why do Black people living abroad have children out of wedlock"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Fantasies About Having A "6 Pack" / Leaked Sex Tape: Who Should Be Blamed, Guys Or Ladies? / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.