Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (6052 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jackieugo(f): 12:24am On May 16, 2011
The OP is clearly delusional lipsrsealed!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by StudioCFR(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2011
u talk, behave and even look like mugu . . Tha reason why they were all over u.
Lol

so upon all the girls wey dey chase u, tis only tha smelling one u see pick?

I bet u like cheap things dont you? grin
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by DaDoctor: 2:49pm On May 16, 2011
Upon a serious scrutiny of this post, i am forced to state thus;
1)The poster lacks literary skill to put his claims straight

2)The indended audience are impatient with such a derailing and derogatory post

3)The poster is furious, due to his purpoted failure to cling the audience to believe his 'falsified' story.

4)ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSE, WE ASK THE POSTER TO PROVE TO US BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE IS NOT DERAILED AND BRAGGARD

5)I also implore the poster to please upload his pix on his profile so that those he is referring to as 'ugly' can see how beautiful he is,

COURRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POSTER , YOU ARE HERE BY SENTENCED TO LITERARY ASSYLUM FOR LIFE, AND WITHOUT BAIL, YOU ARE DEHUMANISING OUR LADIES.[/b]THAT IS YOUR JUDGMENT!!!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by kpolli(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2011
poster, for someone who just came back from USA n UK, ur english is poor,
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^

e no go beta for you!

the english wey I fit speak, nobody for your generation don speak am before,
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by MMM2(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2011
op
then go back to uk and marry dose ur ablino GF's dat re even ur mum's age mate embarassed
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by kpolli(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2011
Since May undecided undecided undecided

Am sure u dunno the meaning of generation cos u wud have realized u just myt be in my generation undecided

Stop being foolish and accept ur an illiterate. . . Second chance skools are back in town, its never too late to be educated. . .

Pusssssy nigggga
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by emzyzoz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
U're indeed a disgrace, thats just the simple word to describe ur type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: 25 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.