Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (6053 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by gomeek(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2011
@poster u probably atract dem dirty and low self esteemed girls cos u one?no offence u shld work on ur self worth,cos u kinda saucy n crude.u E.X.A.G.G.E.RATED AND GENERALISED,literates dont.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by sexylogan(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2011
gomeek:

@poster u probably atract dem dirty and low self esteemed girls cos u one?[/b]no offence [b]u shld work on your self worth,cos[b] u kinda saucy n crude[/b].u E.X.A.G.G.E.RATED AND GENERALISED,literates dont.

OUCH!

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 11:11pm On May 13, 2011
@poster u probably atract dem dirty and low self esteemed girls cos u one?no offence u shld work on your self worth,cos u kinda saucy n crude.u E.X.A.G.G.E.RATED AND GENERALISED,literates dont.

the less said about you the better. i am weary from meeting and responding to never-do-wells like you everytime on nl.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 12:45am On May 14, 2011
@poster

why are you so rude and abrasive?
you post rude threads, and when you get responses which dont agree with you you resort to insults
I am really surprised oh
especially coming from someone who claims to have lived in the States and Uk before
it seems you didnt learn anything at all
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by sexylogan(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2011
toyemz:

@poster

you post rude threads, and when you get responses which dont agree with you you resort to insults
I am really surprised oh
especially coming from someone who claims to have lived in the States and Uk before

grin grin grin
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by gomeek(f): 6:15pm On May 14, 2011
toyemz:

@poster

I am really surprised oh
exactly my tots.pls help tell him.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 6:45pm On May 14, 2011
All of you are jealous arseowls. Really, why y'all hating on a successful nig.ga?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 6:46pm On May 14, 2011
smh
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2011
beejaei:

All of you are jealous arseowls. Really, why y'all hating on a successful nig.ga?

Keep sayng that to urself, u will probably believe it.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by emmke(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2011
we've got a psycho in da house. cheesy
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:14pm On May 14, 2011
I do not have to believe it because it is my reality. And to the other Guy, you know that people called JFK,MLK, OBJ, and HITLER psychos. Yet they are all great men in history. SO the joke is one you.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by gomeek(f): 11:22pm On May 14, 2011
beejaei:

the real nig.gaz hate d word and wld prefer bein called african americans,seriously dude u nid some sense of self worth,u've gt 2 b URSELF,a successful naija pikin nt NIG.GA.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 12:09am On May 15, 2011
Are you serious? Are you sick? Are you mentally ok? Why do you think you can tell me who I am?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 12:16am On May 15, 2011
^^^^^

Are you serious? Are you sick? Are you mentally ok? Why do you think you can tell me who I am

have you started talking to yourself now

its a pity!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 1:00am On May 15, 2011
May the world pity you throughout your life! Oloshi!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by LordReed(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2011
I wonder why this thread hasn't been sent to the recycle bin where it belongs!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 2:31am On May 15, 2011
@beejael

May the world pity you throughout your life! Oloshi!

back to sender!
Thank God most of your fingers were pointing at your own useless self!!!

meanwhile
be very careful before i call your bluff and challenge you to a open duel in uk
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 2:33am On May 15, 2011
Because the bin is filled with all the oral shi.t you have produced ceaselessly since the world was unfortunate enough to receive you from a smel.ly vag.ina. That day, the world collectively wept.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 2:35am On May 15, 2011
@toyemz

Is this one mad? Are u ok at all? Who is pointing? See this local, raz thing ooh. Do you point when you type on your touch screen ipad? Ohh, thats right, you have never seen an Ipad and buying one may mean that your family starves for the rest of the year. Me? You? Duel? Oloriburuku like you. Anuofia. Duel ko, duel ni. Abegi. Carry go jorr.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 2:46am On May 15, 2011
^^^

Is this one mad? Are u ok at all? Who is pointing? See this local, raz thing ooh. Do you point when you type on your touch screen ipad? Ohh, thats right, you have never seen an Ipad and buying one may mean that your family starves for the rest of the year. Me? You? Duel? Oloriburuku like you. Anuofia. Duel ko, duel ni. Abegi. Carry go jorr
shame
whoever said ignorance is a disease was spot on!
what has ipad got to do with typing and pointing ? bush thing!!
shey the item you thot was ipad might just have been a blackberry which hallelujah you were opportuned to see when you hit Lagos
talk of one family starving oya now my next challenge, send one Id and I'll feed your whole family monthly for the next five years!

how did i know that you wouldn't honour my challenge? that was just a snare to lure you out of the rat hole you had to have been hiding in if you really were in UK, but of course you are not so,whatelse would i have expected from you you
remember what i have always said,I will not bring my self down to your gutter level of insults
by the way i hope you are learning here ko?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by gomeek(f): 7:56am On May 15, 2011
beejaei:

Are you serious? Are you sick? Are you mentally ok? Why do you think you can tell me who I am?
i'm fit and hearty.i can,becos u OBVIOUSLY dnt knw who u r or shld be n nid 2 b told,u are n shld strive to be an original successful Naija pikin nt a Nig.ga.u r seriously strugglin 2 outdo ur stupidity on Nl(na u talk am o)u've got work,be more diligent,dnt give up.Goodluck and success on ur struggle.hapi sunday.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by queensmith: 8:13am On May 15, 2011
LOOOOOOOOl

The poster is GASSING!!

O how ive missed the retards in the romance sectioin!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by LordReed(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2011
#Watches beejaei wallow in his cress pit of Dumb-A$$-ness and shakes head in pity#
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Godmother(f): 9:17am On May 15, 2011
check out d OP's signature.he is OBVIOUSLY outdoing himself with his st. upidi.ty
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 5:05pm On May 15, 2011
hame
whoever said ignorance is a disease was spot on!
what has ipad got to do with typing and pointing ? bush thing!!
shey the item you thot was ipad might just have been a blackberry which hallelujah you were opportuned to see when you hit Lagos
talk of one family starving oya now my next challenge, send one Id and I'll feed your whole family monthly for the next five years!

how did i know that you wouldn't honour my challenge? that was just a snare to lure you out of the rat hole you had to have been hiding in if you really were in UK, but of course you are not so,whatelse would i have expected from you you
remember what i have always said,I will not bring my self down to your gutter level of insults
by the way i hope you are learning here ko?

I am sorry but I do not understand this. Learn to write articulately and clearly, bi.tch
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 5:07pm On May 15, 2011
i'm fit and hearty.i can,becos u OBVIOUSLY dnt knw who u r or shld be n nid 2 b told,u are n shld strive to be an original successful Naija pikin nt a Nig.ga.u r seriously strugglin 2 outdo your stupidity on Nl(na u talk am o)u've got work,be more diligent,dnt give up.Goodluck and success on your struggle.hapi sunday.

And you too. Like what school did you guys attend? Like what do they teach in Nigeria nowadays? If students cannot write in standard comprehensible English, then I am sorry for our future, bit.ches
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Beync(f): 5:26pm On May 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 12:11am On May 16, 2011
@beejael

I am sorry but I do not understand this. Learn to write articulately and clearly, bi.tch

finally, the e-diot has come clean, you simply do not understand English!
deliberate writing style
gosh i feel good it worked
you have just tripped yourself up, i now know for a fact that
you never and will never cross the Nigerian shores into the western world
keep deceiving yourself
at least it makes you feel good!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 12:15am On May 16, 2011
^cheiii see SWEAR!! shocked shocked
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 12:18am On May 16, 2011
^^^^
take time oh
i dont swear!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 12:19am On May 16, 2011
toyemz:

@beejael

finally, the e-diot has come clean, you simply do not understand English!
deliberate writing style
gosh i feel good it worked
you have just tripped yourself up, i now know for a fact that
you never and will never cross the Nigerian shores into the western world
keep deceiving yourself
at least it makes you feel good!

More or less like a prayer angry
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by toyemz(f): 12:23am On May 16, 2011
@190

nope
just a taste of his own medicine

what would you call this then:

«
#78 on: Yesterday at 01:00:49 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the world pity you throughout your life! Oloshi

so do me i do you,God no dey vex abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / Where Can I Buy Pants With Chain And Padlock ? Chai ! My Wife Will Kill Me. / She Prefers My Finger Than My D*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.