Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (6051 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:15pm On May 12, 2011
Unless you've personally slept with 1 million women in Nigeria, your argument is invalid. And what kind of logic is this that the women you've met are the same as every Nigerian woman on earth? I've been in the U.S. since I was 8 and I'm "hating on you" for your generalizations. Maybe there's a reason you keep attracting girls with bad hygiene and low esteem. Think hard and deeply about that one!

Why will you think I have not slept with that many women? I do not attract them? They come anyways. How old are you? I do not want to mess up your brain with complicated reasoning.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:17pm On May 12, 2011
A local champion insulting Nigerian girls that turned him down, u came here to lie through your hairy backside about visiting UK and USA. Have u been to the airport b4?

At least, I am a champion. You are a piece of shi.t, the very dreg of the society. Please stop hating. God will answer your prayer and you will get a Cotonou visa.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jackieugo(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2011
Well I see that you've accomplished what you wanted to do in your sig. . .
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:18pm On May 12, 2011
Im enjoying this post so far

Justwise and Jackie-adugbo are really giving this dude HARD

Guy, like how old are you? You are an agbaya ooh? Do your menses phock up your senses?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:18pm On May 12, 2011
Well I see that you've accomplished what you wanted to do in your sig. . .

What is you talking about?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:20pm On May 12, 2011
smh seriously
think dis dude s got a prob
4 d fact dat u were merely lucky 2 go on a trip wit your uncle u r now cmn ere n runnin mouth 4 your elder sis
sure u high on ogogoro

Like what the phock? WHat language is this? Please come back after you take a class in English Writing. Like wharra hell? I am supposed to be decoding this right? Anuofia.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:21pm On May 12, 2011
@rokiatu

You sef worwor ooh. Who dey phock you? Una dey use pillow cover your face abi nah only doggie una dey do?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

At least, I am a champion. You are a piece of shi.t, the very dreg of the society. Please stop hating. God will answer your prayer and you will get a Cotonou visa.

You silly cow, where do u think i'm? Next time u managed to get ur dead body to the UK i will feed u from the day u step foot into this country till the day u get deported
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 10:25pm On May 12, 2011
sauer:

[size=30pt]^^ you are not 25!  grin[/size]

ROTFLMFAO!!!

beejaei:

ROTFLMFAOOOOOO!!

beejaei:

Guy, like how old are you? You are an agbaya ooh? Do your menses phock up your senses?

Your matter don tire GOD himself,

he don give up for your case, declare am adjourned till the next life

make devil take over u cos GOD don tire for your fustiness
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:30pm On May 12, 2011
You silly cow, where do u think i'm? Next time u managed to get your dead body to the UK i will feed u from the day u step foot into this country till the day u get deported

hahahaha. You never feed yourself, you wan feed me. Oloshi. Ediot like you. I think you are Epetedo village, alakori. Like wharra hell, too many sexually frustrated people on NL nowadays. Omo mehn, guy you are so angry ooh. Wetin happen? No phucks? Agro dey catch you? When last you phock? You just dey download you sexual frustration anyhow. Take am easy ooh. And if you no get any vagi.na in a week, get your brother's an.us to release you frustration.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 10:32pm On May 12, 2011
Your matter don tire GOD himself,

he don give up for your case, declare am adjourned till the next life

make devil take over u cos GOD don tire for your fustiness

My matter never tire God. God is still on my case. God never gives up, Oloshi like you.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

hahahaha. You never feed yourself, you wan feed me. Oloshi. Ediot like you. I think you are Epetedo village, alakori. Like wharra hell, too many sexually frustrated people on NL nowadays. Omo mehn, guy you are so angry ooh. Wetin happen? No phucks? Agro dey catch you? When last you phock? You just dey download you sexual frustration anyhow. Take am easy ooh. And if you no get any vagi.na in a week, get your brother's an.us to release you frustration.

Keeping talking trash, no wonder no Nigerian girl wants to touch u even with toilet brush
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 11:04pm On May 12, 2011
oops, i have hit him where it hurts. the guy don sober. make una no dey try me for this nl. i no dey play at all. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

oops, i have hit him where it hurts. the guy don sober. make una no dey try me for this nl. i no dey play at all. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

What actually have u said? Stop thinking that u are somebody while in real sense u are a complete useless thing.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 11:19pm On May 12, 2011
justwise:

What actually have u said? Stop thinking that u are somebody while in real sense u are a complete useless thing.

lol. you keep proving my point. i am not just somebody, i am somebody who can buy your whole family to be my slaves for life.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

lol. you keep proving my point. i am not just somebody, i am somebody who can buy your whole family to be my slaves for life.

Only a low life comes online to boast about visiting the UK and USA and just for that. .all Nigerian women wants him, how old are u? You poor fool
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Tricici(f): 12:41am On May 13, 2011
Poster is def. 12 or 13 y.o
No big deal really. Good night people
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 1:23am On May 13, 2011
Only a low life comes online to boast about visiting the UK and USA and just for that. .all Nigerian women wants him, how old are u? You poor fool

low life? lol. dude, you are jealous and bitter. I ma old enough to father and grand-father you. I am not poor. I can buy you and your family over and over again.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On May 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by ShyOne(f): 4:56am On May 13, 2011
@ OP

I have read your threads that you have opened and I have to say that you are an odd fellow.

I'm not sure what your point is or what drives you to say many of the things that you say - I do know that this particular thread is false AT BEST.

Women from the U.S. are not as you say that they are.  Especially not AA women.  A large majority of AA women DO NOT SHAVE - their legs, or their va-jay-jay. 

Us women in the U.S. do talk amongst ourselves about hygiene tips, hair products, etc.  I found after speaking with many, many AA women - educated and uneducated as well as with many, many white women.  A large majority of AA women seem to want hair on their legs and Va-jay-jay - which I actually detest.  SO I am seen by my own race as pretty odd in many areas.

I find that White women in the U.S. overwhelmingly - are the shavers in this country much more than the AA culture.

So your implying that because the WOMEN ARE FROM THE U.S. - they all basically shave and have clean smelling vajayjay's is COMPLETELY INCORRECT.   Also many times I hear from the men in the U.S. the same statement that you made about Nigerian women - that women from the U.S. are many times unclean - smelly, etc.   I hear that a whole lot as I have a lot of male friends.  IT isn't about what country the woman is from - it is the type of women you are involving yourself with  - you are CHOOSING WRONG.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by MrsChima(f): 4:59am On May 13, 2011
Some do not have hair to shave but you right about the choice of women these boys are choosing which say a lot.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 6:26am On May 13, 2011
@ OP

I have read your threads that you have opened and I have to say that you are an odd fellow.

I'm not sure what your point is or what drives you to say many of the things that you say - I do know that this particular thread is false AT BEST.

Women from the U.S. are not as you say that they are. Especially not AA women. A large majority of AA women DO NOT SHAVE - their legs, or their va-jay-jay.

Us women in the U.S. do talk amongst ourselves about hygiene tips, hair products, etc. I found after speaking with many, many AA women - educated and uneducated as well as with many, many white women. A large majority of AA women seem to want hair on their legs and Va-jay-jay - which I actually detest. SO I am seen by my own race as pretty odd in many areas.

I find that White women in the U.S. overwhelmingly - are the shavers in this country much more than the AA culture.

So your implying that because the WOMEN ARE FROM THE U.S. - they all basically shave and have clean smelling vajayjay's is COMPLETELY INCORRECT. Also many times I hear from the men in the U.S. the same statement that you made about Nigerian women - that women from the U.S. are many times unclean - smelly, etc. I hear that a whole lot as I have a lot of male friends. IT isn't about what country the woman is from - it is the type of women you are involving yourself with - you are CHOOSING WRONG.

Ki la n so, ki lo n so? Wetin dis one dey talk. Abegi commot for road make we hear ward jare. yhen-yhen-yhen-yhen-yhen-yhen! See your mouth like smelly va-jay-jay. We dey talk better tin, u dey here dey blow grammar. Na grammar go clean the va-jay-jay? Commoti!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by ShyOne(f): 6:40am On May 13, 2011
angry
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2011
beejaei:

low life? lol. dude, you are jealous and bitter. I ma old enough to father and grand-father you. I am not poor. I can buy you and your family over and over again.

Jealous of what exactly?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Zahnda(f): 7:34am On May 13, 2011
Now, Mr America Sir, so you're one of those lame as$ 'Coming to America' mofos that land on American soil and pick up that cringe worthy quick launch fake accent. Seriously, 20+ yrs of being Nigerian wiped out by a 9month US stint? You are everything that's wrong with this continent of ours, all inferiority complex and self loathing.

As for the nasty vj's you dip into, it's no coincidence NIGGA, like attracts like.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jaideyone(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2011
lngkm4ho, This poster is definitely psychotic. I can't believe he called himself a champion when all he attracts are the orange sellers and the house girls. Lol
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Beync(f): 8:19am On May 13, 2011
Jaidey-one:

lngkm4ho, This poster is definitely psychotic. I can't believe he called himself a champion when all he attracts are the orange sellers and the house girls. Lol
U r right their, Correct babes dont get tripping for any deportee.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by TeeJay6(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2011
Beync:

U r right their, Correct babes dont get tripping for any deportee.
not true, girls correct or nt will trip for anyone with £'s, $'s or euros whether he be deportee or not
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Beync(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2011
^Lie
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by TeeJay6(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2011
Beync:

^Lie
Says who?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:23am On May 13, 2011
Only laff na em i just dey laff for the poster post grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 3:04pm On May 13, 2011
ow, Mr America Sir, so you're one of those lame as$ 'Coming to America' mofos that land on American soil and pick up that cringe worthy quick launch fake accent. Seriously, 20+ yrs of being Nigerian wiped out by a 9month US stint? You are everything that's wrong with this continent of ours, all inferiority complex and self loathing.

As for the nasty vj's you dip into, it's no coincidence NIGGA, like attracts like.

Learn to write articulately like me and you will achieve all I have achieved in life. I do not know what is wrong with your continent but I know what is wrong with the vagi.nas of Nigerian girls : THEY STINK! GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today / Teen Masturbates 56 Times, Dies Of Heart Attack - Punch / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Did To Discharge A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.