Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? (16337 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
My Ex den...it was a very short relationship then...

We together alone in a room, we we're already making out but not the real sex ..

She's a kind of lady with "promise me you will marry me"?

So again while making out...she rasied the question again...

I couldn't lie to her face! embarassed
I told her I can't promise

She got up adjusted her bra also dress up and said we done here...

"I was like bet let finish what we are doing na"

"She said no sir...we are not on same page"...as matters of fact...you are a stranger right now...

So I order Uber and left...
Later I dint regret but I messed up saying the truth... But the trutbh is always tight some times....

Kai.. shocked undecided
Girls and Lies..
When you say Ladies loves lies or being Lied to, Dem go dey cuss you..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by BigDawsNet: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai.. shocked undecided
Girls and Lies..
When you say Ladies loves lies or being Lied to, Dem go dey cuss you..

wink Couldn't lie to her face den...not like I don't wanna marry her...but nigga don already book ticket to fly to North America...so I don't wanna disappear and she send me curse for pucci scamming her...so I told her I can't promise....

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by NewDelhi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Etinosa1234:
This was early last year... So I'm this type of guy that was unlucky with girls... After class one day, this girl just wanted to follow me home.. mumu me then said that she should carry her friend along with her while I took my friend along with me.. The discussion on the way to my home was interesting but I didn't get the code that this girl was already getting h*rny for me.. and I nor come sabi game or redpill then.. my head was just vibes and insha Allah

When we got home, she and her friend wanted me to cook indomie for them as it was quicker... While in the kitchen, this girl was touching me and I was replying in a way that meant violence..

So after eating, while I was Discussing with my friend and her friend, she laid on the bed and then dragged me to join her..

My head just turn around tongue

When I lay down with her, this girl raised up her bra and allowed me to Press her breasts.. Omo.. I couldn't believe my hands shocked.. I was touching my coursemate's breast. This same Girl once snubbed me when I came for 100lvl clearance in 2018.

Then she unzipped her trousers and allowed me finger her... I was lost in the world of fantasy.. I Jus dey finger this gal till she started making silent moans and told me to stop..

Then she just got up, called her friend and left

Note that while this was going on, my friend and her friend was still around and were seeing us and I didn't care

I was even expecting my friend to take her friend out of the room as normal guy code.. but that one nor just wise at all..

Then we had a sports festival in our school so they told all the students to go on an holiday for two months.. This girl called again that she wants to come to my side again but I refused because I wanted to go back to Lagos quickly.... This thing pained the gal well and she deleted my number grin

Anytime I remember this, e dey pain me well well because now the girl nor dey too talk to me again .... And the last time I asked her to come to my side, she refused to come...

See free fvck without billing wey I go throwey embarassed

Any time I dey see her big boobs for class, I go just dey cry because I nor see the full package.. na only touch I touch in limited time embarassed cry
Only you don use like 7 different monikers comment on your thread to attract traffic. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Octopusbottle(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
My roommate den in uni gf decided to come and pay my guy a visit ,so she came along with her friend to spend the weekend, so that nyt my guy gave his babe friend his laptop to watch movies ,so o guez she must have been roaming round folder then she enter a folder filled with blue film,na so she come dey watch dey claim she can't b moved...so nyt come to sleep she slept beside me,me just dey notice this babe was acting lyk somebody rub salt on her body..me just begin dey rub her breast, she no talk,na so I carry the breast cumot cloth dey suck...meanwhile, her friend and my guy dey inside room dey sleep,wen dey konji don catch me told her make we enta toilet,babe say no dat we should continue smooching...that her friend would notice...that nyt it was lyk make we go corridor go do am...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Etinosa1234: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
NewDelhi:

Only you don use like 7 different monikers comment on your thread to attract traffic. Mumu

U are crazy...

If I ask u to prove it Na, u'll start blabbing..

I don notice u .. Oya comot for my side..

To think I use to respect u from the ashewo beer parlour
.*Spits*

Mentally imbalanced people really full this nairaland
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by omoseth(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xenry:
You only saw it as a sex opportunity because you appeared desperate for it before them (those girls).
They probably need it more than you do, because they enjoy it more.
I long for the day that I would get a girl in the mood, turn her on to be as hörny as hell, then suddenly check the time and tell her that I need to rush to somewhere.
Girls respects guys that have control over sex, they respect what they hustle/work to get.
After that, she would either hate me for life (but still respect me, and I can easily fvck her whenever I want to)
Or she would assume that I'm gay; that would make it even more interesting because she would try everything she could to find out if I'm truly gay or not, and in the process, she would spend her money, efforts, time on me. And that would make me a prize worth working for. And then, I wouldn't see the previous encounter with her as a "missed sex opportunity".
And when the séx finally takes place (that is if it would), she would feel as if she has worn a prize, and she would respect and thank me for making the prize available for her. So, it is a win-win for both genders when you THINK and ACT the right way. Don't appear desperate; be in control, or at least, appear to be. They would value you more for doing so.

Well, I agreed to your assertion cz I've done it before but it wasn't funny cz you could see the disappointment written all over her face after seriously putting her in the mood. She was just staring at me naked on the bed. To add salt to injury, na me come carry her standup, wear her clothes. No single regrets till this day.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Fiscus105(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
I have up to 7 near sex but let me share this

years ago ,I stayed in a face me and face you , during the time of secondary school break time, one girl who is sister to my co-tenant, brought one girl home, when they came I asked them to buy fried fish for me, wen they came back with fish I noticed that her friend had melted cos of fish, I asked her to sit down on my bed that I like her and she obliged with no single resistance,even when her friend joked with her that I will Bleep her, she was smilling, which showed she ready to Bleep me, before I know, her Friend who was my neighbor's sister said she is going and ordered this girl to follow her , infact the look of the girl was disappointed because her friend never allow her to taste from fish and I missed young and fresh hoe that day.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Agbebakun22:
I don get like two weh I miss during my college days. When I gain admission to college, my first day I met this light skinned and fresh babe, tho I'm also light skinned and fresh with jerry curl, u supposed know how fresher's dey do nah if them enter sch, Naso I jam this girl for orientation hall she sef na fresher's but she
first me resume sha. We exchange contacts and she inquire to know my hostel, one night come I reach her hostel to say hi Naso this babe carry me enter room alone, serve me food, dress sexy weh ur dick sef go rise only sighting her fresh laps. Babe do everything for me to notice, even dey wine me weda my manhood dey active Naso I dey freeze till I use style say I wan piss I japaaa. If I remember that ehnn aswear that opportunity dey pain. I try every mean to control this babe come my hostel las las throughout my college this girl carry me play she no show up at all.

I still get one fellowship babe weh come visit me, just me and she inside room, sleep on same bed press phone together, she show me nude pictures still my body no move but dick strong I no fit climb her. Till i finish my project cux na the time weh I dey write final year project dis babe no gree come my hostel again and if I chat her she no dey reply na so excuse she give me say she dey come my place till I pack out
Why na bro....... U just dey dull things
Damn for you oooo...... They even carry pussy con greet u
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Penguin2: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
angelfallz:
From what you said, I believe God's hand was in it. There was no reason to travel to school yet, somehow the idea for you to travel came into your brain.

I seriously think.

Maybe sleeping with the girl would have been trouble for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by angelfallz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Psst!
*Whispering* Women like being lied to.

BigDawsNet:
My Ex den...it was a very short relationship then...

We together alone in a room, we we're already making out but not the real sex ..

She's a kind of lady with "promise me you will marry me"?

So again while making out...she rasied the question again...

I couldn't lie to her face! embarassed
I told her I can't promise

She got up adjusted her bra also dress up and said we done here...

"I was like bet let finish what we are doing na"

"She said no sir...we are not on same page"...as matters of fact...you are a stranger right now...

So I order Uber and left...
Later I dint regret but I messed up saying the truth... But the truth is always tight some times....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by BigDawsNet: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
angelfallz:
Psst!
*Whispering* Women like being lied to.

I know but I really don't wanna give her reason to see my as a bad man

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by MidasO1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Temmylee01:
Yo happy Eid Mubarak, back in 2011 I was still staying with my bro then but every weekend that's when I do come home and immediately I show for Saturday evening like this till I go leave Monday morning our gen must dey on except aedc brings light. I was using Nokia 5130 xpress music back then and I have alot of blue � film on it then, I was at home that particular day when this bae came around to charge her phone before you knw she started operating my phone and was watching blue film as we were discussing. Along the line my gas finish and gen off by this time i was hoping this shuma go leave and go nah lie oooh this shuma no gree go ooh, next thing she was looking at me sexually in lust boom!!!!! She let go of her wrapper omo cheesy nah the first time I dey see G string on woman be that ooh she told me to come and climb the mountain but me the shy type no gree. mind you our house then faces each other there's a walk way in between and that particular day people were outside most of them being women (married) naso them silent of a sudden, Kai and our door is opened but the net door is closed chaiiii how I go do.....I knw if I lock door those amebo woman go code and they will tell my bro cuz the they stop talking means they're eavesdropping. omo naso I tell the barbie say I'm on treatment say I no go fit kpansh..... After I got my own place itry every possible way to bring her but for where she no gree ooh.
hahahahahah chai this is funny kai
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Etinosa1234:
This was early last year... So I'm this type of guy that was unlucky with girls... After class one day, this girl just wanted to follow me home.. mumu me then said that she should carry her friend along with her while I took my friend along with me.. The discussion on the way to my home was interesting but I didn't get the code that this girl was already getting h*rny for me.. and I nor come sabi game or redpill then.. my head was just vibes and insha Allah

When we got home, she and her friend wanted me to cook indomie for them as it was quicker... While in the kitchen, this girl was touching me and I was replying in a way that meant violence..

So after eating, while I was Discussing with my friend and her friend, she laid on the bed and then dragged me to join her..

My head just turn around tongue

When I lay down with her, this girl raised up her bra and allowed me to Press her breasts.. Omo.. I couldn't believe my hands shocked.. I was touching my coursemate's breast. This same Girl once snubbed me when I came for 100lvl clearance in 2018.

Then she unzipped her trousers and allowed me finger her... I was lost in the world of fantasy.. I Jus dey finger this gal till she started making silent moans and told me to stop..

Then she just got up, called her friend and left

Note that while this was going on, my friend and her friend was still around and were seeing us and I didn't care

I was even expecting my friend to take her friend out of the room as normal guy code.. but that one nor just wise at all..

Then we had a sports festival in our school so they told all the students to go on an holiday for two months.. This girl called again that she wants to come to my side again but I refused because I wanted to go back to Lagos quickly.... This thing pained the gal well and she deleted my number grin

Anytime I remember this, e dey pain me well well because now the girl nor dey too talk to me again .... And the last time I asked her to come to my side, she refused to come...

See free fvck without billing wey I go throwey embarassed

Any time I dey see her big boobs for class, I go just dey cry because I nor see the full package.. na only touch I touch in limited time embarassed cry
baba how far e get one of your coursemate wey I dey date now.
Abeg I go quote you for dead thread make you tell me about am.
For the record I'm your Senior colleague cool
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by BigDan69: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Penguin2:
I still regret it a lot sad

Babe called me in the morning of that day that she was coming to my house that afternoon from school. We’ve always fantasized, on phone, how our make out would be the day it finally happens.

Then when afternoon came, I tried calling her but her number no go. (Sometimes I think I didn’t even call her at all. Shit is now jumbled in my head).

Then by 4pm of that day, I prepared and left for my own school in a neighboring state some 70km away.

Was just alighting from the bus when I had gotten to the neighboring state around 7pm, this babe called me to come pick her that she was in my area.

Guys! I froze. How could I have done this to myself? There was nothing I was going to do in school o. In fact I don’t think I even attended lectures for the next three weeks sef. So why did I rush to travel?

I had no option than to tell her I had traveled because I felt she wasn’t coming again. Then she asked me, “why did you not call me? I already told you I was coming. Where will I sleep now? I can’t go back home”.

Chai! See toe toe that was brought to me on a platter na him I just lose. And this babe fine and young. About 18.

There’s nothing I did not think... should I jump on the next available bus back to her some 70km away? Should I move on? Was it my guardian angel that waved the toe toe over me to save me from the corollary of it happening?

Long story short, I told her to find her way as I was now far away. She did.

But that was how what would have been an intense sexual relationship died a stillbirth.

Up till today, I never nyash that girl. And every subsequent effort has continually hit the rocks.

I still regret not having that wild girl till this day angry

Chai I can feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Xenry: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
omoseth:

Well, I agreed to your assertion cz I've done it before but it wasn't funny cz you could see the disappointment written all over her face after seriously putting her in the mood. She was just staring at me naked on the bed. To add salt to injury, na me come carry her standup, wear her clothes. No single regrets till this day.
Lol. That embarrassment is really funny to me, I long for the day that I would embarrass a girl in such manner too grin.
I love it when guys reciprocate some girls' attitudes towards them - It make them understand that not all guys can be controlled with sex.
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Agbebakun22: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cutestboy:

Why na bro....... U just dey dull things
Damn for you oooo...... They even carry pussy con greet u

Like seriously but God know why real. Nigga act dull like that.. Those breeds funny gan
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by BigDan69: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Octopusbottle:
My roommate den in uni gf decided to come and pay my guy a visit ,so she came along with her friend to spend the weekend, so that nyt my guy gave his babe friend his laptop to watch movies ,so o guez she must have been roaming round folder then she enter a folder filled with blue film,na so she come dey watch dey claim she can't b moved...so nyt come to sleep she slept beside me,me just dey notice this babe was acting lyk somebody rub salt on her body..me just begin dey rub her breast, she no talk,na so I carry the breast cumot cloth dey suck...meanwhile, her friend and my guy dey inside room dey sleep,wen dey konji don catch me told her make we enta toilet,babe say no dat we should continue smooching...that her friend would notice...that nyt it was lyk make we go corridor go do am...

U dull, spoon her for there

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Konan1: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Penguin2:

grin
What happened to doggy? undecided
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by OfficialDJ: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I'm an introvert, cheesy so i keep a very small circle of friends (just trying to avoid see-finish) Lol, so i hardly get visitors in my Off Campus apartment, even if I have a visitor, that will be Steven my guy, To my greatest surprise I never knew that my female Lodgemate, have been observing me , when I put ON my generator Diana my neighbor came into my room , with a very short see through gown and charge her phone, from there she sat down begin dey watch movie, before I knew it ,45 minutes into the movie she slept of f in my bed , with her gown folded up ,revealing her bare yellow nyash,I didn't know whether to make a move or not, make them no shout rape!!!!On top my head because this girl na Church girl(as in she dey carry church matter for head) sadThe next day I over heard her telling her friend that she slept in my room, that I must be gay and couldn't even fvck her,that was when i got the message. cheesy E pain me sha sad
lie mohammed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
OfficialDJ:
lie mohammed
Lie Mohammad Papa
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by OGWILLS123: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
I didn't miss any opportunity, there miss tongue tongue.
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Lee99: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Coldie:
One time like that in my life during my uni days I almost banged a girl, after spending money on this girl taking her out we brought take away home etc, to bang her she was requesting that how much can I pay her, I just vex tell her to leave my house.

She thought it was a joke I stood up from the bed wear my clothes bone face stop talking to her went straight to her take away and started eating it, she stood up, she no know how she want take ask me for tp, left my room I banged my door immediately.

The girl sent me a text, that am wicked I should never contact her again this and that, that I sent her out of my house that didn't I know she didn't have tp. I no even answer the ediot cause I no want vex
My man, a real nigggar right here ladies and gentlemen

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by flokii: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lemme just drop one.. I had work to do around Lekki Phase 1 so I lodged in a hotel there. So after the day's work na, as I was walking jejely on my own to their VIP lounge to chill and collect the Lekki cool night breeze before going to bed, something made me turn round, lo and behold, I saw this light complexion, tall and extremely beautiful young lady seated closeby staring and smiling at the same time. I knew she was there to hustle from her dressing but this babe make sense die.. We exchanged pleasantries, she legit said that she liked me and would love us to hang out when she comes back.. long story short, na oyinbo guy the girl find come hotel, na the oyinbo she follow go room.
Instantly I locked up.. things dey happen with our ladies o.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by MidasO1(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I'm an introvert, cheesy so i keep a very small circle of friends (just trying to avoid see-finish) Lol, so i hardly get visitors in my Off Campus apartment, even if I have a visitor, that will be Steven my guy, To my greatest surprise I never knew that my female Lodgemate, have been observing me , when I put ON my generator Diana my neighbor came into my room , with a very short see through gown and charge her phone, from there she sat down begin dey watch movie, before I knew it ,45 minutes into the movie she slept of f in my bed , with her gown folded up ,revealing her bare yellow nyash,I didn't know whether to make a move or not, make them no shout rape!!!!On top my head because this girl na Church girl(as in she dey carry church matter for head) sadThe next day I over heard her telling her friend that she slept in my room, that I must be gay and couldn't even fvck her,that was when i got the message. cheesy E pain me sha sad
over heard from where and Which of her friend would she tell such thing to?
You see you're not a good liar
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Fiscus105(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Drizzy5001:

Even if the story is true, this is not near sex experience, because 2 of you didn't aware or consented that thre would be sex
Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2021
It was my first time of lodging in a hotel.

I came home from NYSC state but wanted to see a female friend in a nearby town before going home. My intention was just to check the girl in her family house without inviting her for anything in the hotel.

When I got to the hotel, the female receptionist followed me to the room to show me the room. I noticed she didn't want to leave on time as if she knew me somewhere before. I had told her I would be there for two days, but I left the following morning when she went out on an errand. She called me in the afternoon that she was told I had checked out. I said yes and asked if there was any problem. She said she would like to chat with me. We switched to Whatsapp.

She said didn't I notice that she didn't want to leave me on time while showing me the room. I said I didn't. She said she knew I had never been to a hotel and that she knew my heart and hand are very clean and that made her fell in love with me instantly. She said she was afraid and would have tried kissing me and damn the consequence of labelling her a ho.e. I told her I was far away and would see her later. I made a move a year later but she was no longer interested.

Omo, na like dt I missed big yansh fair complexioned girl wey no use bleaching cream because I hate bleaching girls die.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by danietohbadt(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2021
YomiOlofin:

I came home from NYSC state but wanted to see a female friend in a nearby town before going home. My intention was just to check the girl in her family house without inviting her for anything in the hotel.

When I got to the hotel, the female receptionist followed me to the room to show me the room. I noticed she didn't want to leave on time as if she knew me somewhere before. I had told her I would be there for two days, but I left the following morning when she went out on an errand. She called me in the afternoon that she was told I had checked out. I said yes and asked if there was any problem. She said she would like to chat with me. We switched to Whatsapp.

She said didn't I notice that she didn't want to leave me on time while showing me the room. I said I didn't. She said she knew I had never been to a hotel and that she knew my heart and hand are very clean and that made her fell in love with me instantly. She said she was afraid and would have tried kissing me and damn the consequence of labelling her a ho.e. I told her I was far away and would see her later. I made a move a year later but she was no longer interested.

Omo, na like dt I missed big yansh fair complexioned girl wey no use bleaching cream because I hate bleaching girls die.

Eeyah, na that big yansh wey you mention touch me pass

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
danietohbadt:

I didn't make a move on time because I was thinking maybe I'm not the first she had done that to in her line of job because receptionists meet big men always. Big yansh, flat tummy, pointed nose are my specs which she has all.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by danietohbadt(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2021
YomiOlofin:

I didn't make a move on time because I was thinking maybe I'm not the first she had done that to in her line of job because receptionists meet big men always. Big yansh, flat tummy, pointed nose are my specs which she has all.

Your observation is quite correct.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2021
danietohbadt:

For all the moral Lesson the guy pass,

Na Only big Yansh U see

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
YomiOlofin:

That girl no like U,

Na because u dey wear NYSC Clothe, na why she reason your matter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool? / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.