Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? (12617 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?'

Mine:
I regret pleasing people who don't worth it.

Kindly share yours with us please.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by slaawomirr: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Nothing to Regret man

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Ballzproblem2: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regret nothing,I grow wiser day by day.

I keep few companies, people aren't worth stress.

P.S:keep your plans to yourself,trust me not everyone in your circle want to see you win

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by JoeRizzla(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regret not taking my dad to panama this year but it's fine tho, I'll be coming back to naija soon to see him

Cheers !!!

22 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Austinbiggy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
i regret dating my ex girlfriend, i was thinking i cant do without her.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regret voting in this yrs' election.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by godgrace777(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Austinbiggy:
i regret dating my ex girlfriend, i was thinking i cant do without her.
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by finallybusy: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Acknowledging Kobojunkie.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
🥲
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Rathoreng(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regretted making some friends.

12 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Jeon(f): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regret drinking water.

12 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Jennyclay(f): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Not hitting a billion this year.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Vicloteck(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2023
You this old cargo , no sensible and responsible man will marry you. grin
Jennyclay:
I regretted worrying so much about finding a right partner this year. Nigerian men don’t worth the stress Abeg undecided. They are all the same abeg undecided

There is a lot to the world and life besides finding a partner. Life is not about finding your partner. It’s about finding yourself!

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by RichAbujaGuy: 3:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop worrying young lady and put your subconscious mind to work for you. This YouTube may be of interest and assistance to you in achieving your goal. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_92eLFhds?si=E9SC30W7ccaMjFGM

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow members of Nairaland Forum 'what is one thing you regret doing this year?
No regrets thus far...I have done everything I have had to do up until even this point. grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by SoNature(m): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Everyone has serious regrets, but people are too ashamed to talk about it publicly because failure has been terribly dehumanised, instead of being considered the step for success. But in all things, we must appreciate God.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Authoreety: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

God will continue to save the sons of men from people like you

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Abalado(f): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2023
Letting go of the person am to marry

7 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Coder2Client(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Taking loan from loan apps.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by CoronaVirusPro: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Quitting lager beer for stout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by samology2000: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Abalado:

it is well my sister..

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by ecolime(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I regret voting in this yrs' election.

Same here

My only regret was being naive and allowing myself to be used.

I was formerly a proponent of
"I am Yoruba, but..."

Shit still hurts till date 🤕

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Offpoint1: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2023
I regret nothings, but from next year... I will give less. 95% of my incomes this year went into giving.

I hate the fact that once you give to a Nigerian, they have 98% possibilities of coming to back to ask again when they're in need.

I love giving but hate when people abused it.
Once I see message from someone that last messaged me 3 months ago, I know what's up already.

And lastly, next year I'm NEVER lending anyone money. Most Nigerian "Next week" is eternity.

If you want me to lend you N10, I'm giving you N7.

My prayer be sey make God bless everyone, make everyone gallant. Nobody wan beg but life happens...

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Tjra: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

You don't deserve a Nigerian man. You are too toxic for any man that loves peace of mind to choose you Jenny.

I'm sure you are a closet lesbian. I would advise you come out of the closet and marry your fellow feminist lesbian. You both will find happiness in each other's toxic arms.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Lend a close friend money and he end up being my enemy.

Now I understand what it means not to lend what you can't give/dash.

Now I missed him.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by eldervine: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2023
E choke
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Dshocker(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I regret nothing,I grow wiser day by day.

I keep few companies, people aren't worth stress.

P.S:keep your plans to yourself,trust me not everyone in your circle want to see you win

Apart from your family, no human being, including your best friend wants to see you win.

Na the reality of life i just drop for you so.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Savedday2: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Two things I regret this year:

I regretted putting my precious pr!CK raw in that Aisha useless kpekus. The thing dey pain me.

I also regretted voting in this year's election. Imagine all the stress I went through just to vote. E no go better for all the evil politics in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by emmaodet: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2023
JoeRizzla:
I regret not taking my dad to panama this year but it's fine tho, I'll be coming back to naija soon to see him

Cheers !!!

Panama?
That is where you japa to? Na waaaaa
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by Dshocker(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2023
Abalado:

Why let him go?
Re: What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? by emmaodet: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / Do You Consider Kissing Someone Else As Cheating? / Best Colour For Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.