Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep (4537 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by idahme(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
HalpyBee:
@op, you mentioned that your bro's salary is about 110k and he buys major foodstuffs and as well drops 50k monthly for upkeep. With that, only a small amount of money would be left.

Most people advising are not taking the man's income into consideration.

You are amongst the very few ladies who commented with the man's monthly income in sight. That man will choke if he attempts to increase anything, he has even done more than what his earnings can do. who will pay his house rent for him when it expires? The dude is a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by idahme(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

I wonder why you're pitying him. He has the money.

If he doesn't spend on his wife, who will he now spend on?

You are getting it wrong, he has gone beyond his financial budget. Look at the big picture, if he takes out more money and cant pay his rent where will the woman and the baby stay. Financial prudence helps take care of unnecessary burden in the future.
Add medical bills(which she gulps a major part of and is close to delivery and possible CS which he is expected to pay), monthly budget for house rent, budget for transport, budget for lunch at work and the bulk food he buys plus the 50k and see if there is any money remaining from the 110K. Note I only added the necessary expenses one cant run away from. That dude has gone beyond his elastic limit.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
idahme:

You are getting it wrong, he has gone beyond his financial budget. Look at the big picture, if he takes out more money and cant pay his rent where will the woman and the baby stay. Financial prudence helps take care of unnecessary burden in the future.
Add medical bills(which she gulps a major part of and is close to delivery and possible CS which he is expected to pay), monthly budget for house rent, budget for transport, budget for lunch at work and the bulk food he buys plus the 50k and see if there is any money remaining from the 110K. Note I only added the necessary expenses one cant run away from. That dude has gone beyond his elastic limit.

Oh... He earns 110k? Ok but I didn't see where it was mentioned that he earns that amount.

Let her learn to manage then.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Bola146(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
AuroraB:
Thanks for putting her in her place grin
E don too much for her lipsrsealed
In her mind, 5k will cook soup and stew for each week cheesy cheesy cheesy
Onye oma Cy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Kenpaly(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guys can u see d impotant of baby mama , had it mean ds lady is d man's baby mama wil she request like ds.baby mama shure pass or mary 2 wife ket each of dem fend 4 dear self.pls guys try to hav baby mama and u wil not rigret it.u wil only hav to take care of ur child/children.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by placeofallure(f): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
ibtommy:

God bless thee,ma kiss

And you too. Gracias.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Why will he accept when he know how much the husband collect as salary... ... As a living breating man, please don't allow your wife knows how much you earn. It safes life's.

I swear. This your word powerful
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Futuremom: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
God!! See advice
Kenpaly:
Guys can u see d impotant of baby mama , had it mean ds lady is d man's baby mama wil she request like ds.baby mama shure pass or mary 2 wife ket each of dem fend 4 dear self.pls guys try to hav baby mama and u wil not rigret it.u wil only hav to take care of ur child/children.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by CHoccolaTE: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Michelle55:

Drop the act Hanty, e no fit you tongue
!

Some nairaland girls are funny. That's how they type crap to impress boys on this site because male attention is the oxygen they breathe, imagine her saying she can save 30k a month from 50k food money for three adults.
All these pickmeishas sef. Is it this rotten website with immature red pill boys that hate females somebody will start looking for boyfriend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by pansophist(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Why will he accept when he know how much the husband collect as salary... ... As a living breating man, please don't allow your wife knows how much you earn. It safes life's.

But wait o, doesn't it mean a lack of trust if partners disclose their earnings? So things like giving the wife atm card to withdraw or hiding account alert ? Which kind marriage is that?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by gforce5: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bros, that advice is necessary. In this 21st Century, the worst thing you can ever do yourself as a man is to let your spouse know all your financial details. Most women aren't considerate. They can use that weakness against you. It's best to set up a joint account where both of you can contribute to running the house. If you are the sole provider, deposit a certain amount that is within your financial bracket. I know that it's not a good way to run a marriage but logic has to overrule emotions for the man's sake. Only tell them what you can afford to disclose.
pansophist:

But wait o, doesn't it mean a lack of trust if partners disclose their earnings? So things like giving the wife atm card to withdraw or hiding account alert ? Which kind marriage is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by uchman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Drop this sanctimonious act abegi, this is how you will be giving unverified advice as if you've tasted marriage before to know what goes on in there undecided person tell her husband say money no reach, you dey yarn dust. Are you her or is the woman your younger sis? All these pretence no go change anything, man wey go marry you here go still marry you so drop the act.

Have you been to the market lately to know what is really going on, goods worth of 50k wouldn't fill up mini shopping bag unlike before when things are cheap and it's even more difficult seeing that she is expecting. A pregnant woman has cravings and she mustn't depend on her husband to get her those things when she can easily dip her hands into the monthly upkeep to get them, make you no dey yarn opata for here jare. undecided

An expectant mother can see a fine unisex clothes or shoes that she admires and would like to get it for her baby, are you expecting her to wait for her husband to get back from work before she can get it? Wait till you enter your home, then come back and tell us how you run it with 5naira. Save 30k for this Buhari period where person no fit cook pot of soup with 2k again, we hear you ma! Ala koba!

Seriously 50k is nothing this days, chicken Kilo is now 2k.
Check am now
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by uchman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bola146:

I know of a couple that the husband earns #45k and the woman is not working, the husband said his wife still manages his salary very well

50k is not enough depending on your job.
Do you know that pregnant women buys new cloths because the old ones won’t fit again?
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by fineberry(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
bigpicture001:

My bro buyz the rice, oil garri ,yam, etc in bulk even bread daily...

Honestly am scared of marriage expenses if it's this costly to manage a home
My brother that your brother wife doesn't know anything o, #50k no bi beans o, so when the kids start coming like 2--3 how much will she now be taking.

Your bro should not add anything to that money oo.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obakashdee:

If it’s someone salary that doesn’t mean she should suffer, she’s not working, 50 is too small
What is wrong with you people on this thread? 50k too small for a family of 2? Some of you just talk like 50k is 5k.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Truvelisback(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Reading her reaction alone, is even getting me angry. If na me ehn, i go collect the money and leave her hunger until i come back from work. Nonsense! By time hungry wire ram, next time, she no go try that nonsense with me.
Re: My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep by Obakashdee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oyindidi:
What is wrong with you people on this thread? 50k too small for a family of 2? Some of you just talk like 50k is 5k.
Lol I don’t want to be too forward but please how much do you earn per months? Even as a person 50 isnot enough fir me not to talk of two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / My Sex Life Is Disturbing Me / Guys: My Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me Back: But I've Got Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.