Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59347 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2021
providencia:

From what you wrote from your first post, uniben is doing this to her as part of investigating her. She can only sue uniben and win if she comes out in flying colours after the investigation. What she needs from you people is prayers and not this "get a good lawyer, get a good lawyer " which isn't going to help her this very moment
There is a reason why you do exams at different levels. It is unfair to ask her to write exams from 200level. Before exams, there would be revision, peer discussions and a lot of things. After that you have holidays and start the next level. Exams are not meant to be written at once and without support. Failing these new exams doesn't prove she didn't pass the first time because now, support has been removed. Curriculum might have been updated etc. Just ask me to come and write o level chemistry now without support, I will likely fail so it is unfair to ask her to rewrite the exams from 200level. if she is found to have commited malpractice, she should be rusticated accordingly. If no evidence is found , she should be made to apologise to the school and propably punished in a way that won't directly affect what she has worked for over the years. Granted she is a brainless olosho but that is what we are producing mainly as graduates nowadays...oloshos and yahoo boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Infamous(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Kokaine:
if you write on your shirt that you are a yahoo boy. You canbbe taken into custody for questioning. Your source of income can be verified, your banks can be searched. If you are innocent, you will be free.

Now she wrote that she did malpractice, Tue equivalent search is for her to prove that she wrote the exams by writing them again. If she passes, she is free.

If the inscription on your shirt does not offend the law of the governing body or country as the case would be if its yahoo, you have no right to be taken into custody so long as it doesn't cause any harm or disrepute to any organization. Meaning, you can write things like " I have HIV, I am stupid, I am selfish"

But you can't write " I have covid, I raped a kid, I am mentally I'll" those things affect others byway of their safety or reputation
Lovely narration here. I’m sure seunH didn’t think this through.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Falomo211(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin that's the myth students believe grin

They don't even realise that even if you have officially graduated and they've given you your certificate,if you engage in any heinous crime like murder,rape or fraud and a competent court of law has tried you and found you guilty,your certificate can be withdrawn by rendering it useless or they write to the general public with a disclaimer that abc company should employ Mr xyz at their own risk

Omo e go far ooooh dem don return her to 200level automatically grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Orpe7(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Just go open IG page turn influencer or go turn Olosho cus you can NEVER make it out of Uniben again
They would frustrate ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dangoteinlaw: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Don't be daft and silly. I explained earlier that I used that statement as a funny way to imply I graduated ages ago. Damn.
if that's what you meant then you should visit YouTube and search out those india tutorials on proper exegerations. Lol. Who am i to even correct you when I can't spell correctly, we are all learning, like my superiors would say but make sure the basics are in its place.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Falomo211:

Omo e go far ooooh dem don return her to 200level automatically grin
sincerely it's a fair and sympathetic punishment and also an opportunity for her to prove herself either innocent or guilty.yorubas will say with your own hands you make or mar your destiny,so her prospects of graduation or rustication is in her own hands.she brought it upon herself and she should also be praying she hasn't had any issues with any lecturer or no lecturer has been on her matter.if not lipsrsealed

If she has insulted , disrespected or was rude to any lecturer especially those female lecturers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by hopexter(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin

Ufuoma is an Urhobo name in Delta state and not igbo undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by VTJN(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
in all honesty they gave her a fair landing.if it's some private university like covenant,she will have been rusticated under the justification that for 4 years she didn't learn anything in character , spirituallly, ethically,wisdom and intellect

For the records of you finished all your exams and senate has not approved for your graduation, you're still a student so if you like tattoo I'm a graduate on your fore head or write 4 years in lasu is really nothing e no consain senate or school management.as far as they're concerned you're still a student.its when you have fully completed your project and your supervisor signs it,the hod approves it,it passes through the Dean etc and they all gather on your matter that they can then decide.it is after this has been done the certificates already produced will be signed

Then again it's not the certificate that is the most important thing about going to school.certificate is just paper representation.it is your character, intellect, IQ etc that will prove you're a graduate

Unfortunately she was stupid enough not to realise This
Are you a lasuite?
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by matm: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2021
If she the knowledge is there,then she should be able to write all the exams and pass.But if she cheated,her sins would find her out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Kennydoc(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin

She's an Igbo girl just the same way Samuel Ortom is a Fulani man.
Northerners and ignorance... Smh

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2021
VTJN:
Are you a lasuite?
no

I'm just using Bella shmurdas song as an example
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Xfemt(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Only you na ufuoma only you na peace

Many Nigerian girls are so dull
Na to sell pussy pass remain

Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
matm:
If she the knowledge is there,then she should be able to write all the exams and pass.But if she cheated,her sins would find her out.
gbamxactly
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by tonyashburton: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Aggressive invigilation will finish you completely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by micflo28(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!
Admitting to an offence could atimes be the only evidence needed. She admitted to committing malpractice with her full consciousness. All that could probably be done is to to check her state of mental health to know if she is mentally okay to have written that. Otherwise she is guilty.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by LordIsaac(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Falomo211:

No mind them naso one guy dey follow me argue say the school no fit do am anything as if no be this Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Infact, her best bet now is to sit for another UTME and apply to Delsu... Going back would be tantamount to more stupidity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Falomo211(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
sincerely it's a fair and sympathetic punishment and also an opportunity for her to prove herself either innocent or guilty.yorubas will say with your own hands you make or mar your destiny,so her prospects of graduation or rustication is in her own hands.she brought it upon herself and she should also be praying she hasn't had any issues with any lecturer or no lecturer has been on her matter.if not lipsrsealed

If she has insulted , disrespected or was rude to any lecturer especially those female lecturers lipsrsealed

The girl look like all those yahoo boys girlfriend if them don put dem for front seat of Benz or muscle Camry them go dey feel like say dem don make am for this life ni dem go start to dey misbehave to people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Ambber(f): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
This is what being stupid to go viral and for likes will fetch you. Kudos to Uniben

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by frankson1(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2021
ictplotter:

Go n read uniben student's handbook before displaying foolish online here. Sue who?
The certificate belong to uniben, which they hav the right to withdraw anyday and anytime, if any person found wanted for a character which embarrass the goodwill of the institution. Uniben is a legal entity, which makes n regulate it own law. By accepting yr admission, you hav agreed to the terms n conditions of the school. Go read the uniben constitution enacted by it Senate before pouring out rubbish here.

Most of them suggesting the girl sues the school may not have attended higher education because if they did, they would have known this.
Most schools make you sign that you won't take any legal actions against the school during registration.

I didn't attend Uniben but I'm sure the school should have terms and conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by BlackFlamefromP: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Although your points make a lot of sense but it's hard for me not to believe the girl has been deeply into serious malpractices. Looking at her face and her dressing she look like somebody who is irresponsible and can't be serious with her studies.

What message was she trying to pass by wearing such shirt at such important occasion? What kind of impression was she trying to make on younger ones who may be looking up to her? And what about the image of the university that was at stake here?

The punishment given to her may be harsh but I believe she deserve it. She brought it upon herself.

seunH:
My chief, I totally understand what you're saying sir, but we are taking law here and due process. I am talking as a member of the student disciplinary committee in my institution. Do you know that even oral confession to a crime doesn't necessarily mean you would be convicted for the crime, it has to be backed by solid evidence, if not people would be paid to confess to a crime they didn't do especially our mothers in order to set another person free. If you go and confess to a crime, you will be detained and asked to produce evidence you actually did it. It is that evidence coupled with your confessional statement that would be taken to the judge, because if they don't do that, 3 months later you may claim you were tortured to confess and want to withdraw your confession, by then the real culprit would have been long gone. In conclusion sir, that shirt alone is not admissible. Although she may be punished, for other offences like irresponsible behavior etc, but not malpractice sir, I hope you get my point.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
There is a reason why you do exams at different levels. It is unfair to ask her to write exams from 200level. Before exams, there would be revision, peer discussions and a lot of things. After that you have holidays and start the next level. Exams are not meant to be written at once and without support. Failing these new exams doesn't prove she didn't pass the first time because now, support has been removed. Curriculum might have been updated etc. Just ask me to come and write o level chemistry now without support, I will likely fail so it is unfair to ask her to rewrite the exams from 200level. if she is found to have commited malpractice, she should be rusticated accordingly. If no evidence is found , she should be made to apologise to the school and propably punished in a way that won't directly affect what she has worked for over the years. Granted she is a brainless olosho but that is what we are producing mainly as graduates nowadays...oloshos and yahoo boys
so how is the school able to detect which level she didn't cheat from?

Abeg she brought it upon herself she should face the music.this your sentiments no fly at all

When her mates do their NYSC and move on with their lives she will be writing exams and still be hanging out with 200 level folks.that will teach the rest of the students that nobody is evasive
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
November24:

I didn't even quote this fool.
The person I quoted answered me.

This hungry mother raper is talking thrash.
You think I'm your useless wife or sister

Diagnosis confirmed. Useless Runs girl! She feels sorry for her colleague. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!

I get your point, but do you know how much it will cost to get a lawyer to pursue this case in court? Do you know how long this case will last in our Nigerian court? After spending so much time on the case uniben might get a judge that is sympathetic to its image then young lady will need to start all over at the appeal court. Her action was stupid, she painted a bad image of the university. Good public perception is everything to a university.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
frankson1:

Most of them suggesting the girl sues the school may not have attended higher education because if they did, they would have known this.
Most schools make you sign that you won't take any legal actions against the school during registration.

I didn't attend Uniben but I'm sure the school should have terms and conditions.
exactly

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by GravityDefier: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I[s] personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!
[/s]
Place your hand on your head and say this: My head, you shall not give me ideas that will land me in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Meninmen:

Diagnosis confirmed. Useless Runs girl! She feels sorry for her colleague. grin
be calming down grin

Calm down for chisos grin
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Izongdave(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2021
she has 99% chance of escaping this mess with an average legal argument in denial
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by bizhop01: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Foolish girl with fish brain she deserved

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2021
NA MUMU GIRL SHE BE, MAKE SHE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER FOLLY

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Falomo211:

The girl look like all those yahoo boys girlfriend if them don put dem for front seat of Benz or muscle Camry them go dey feel like say dem don make am for this life ni dem go start to dey misbehave to people
lmaoo grin grin

Very true grin

She should also pray no cultist or cult group reason her matter say them wan friend am or fok am grin lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Izongdave:
she has 99% chance of escaping this mess with an average legal argument in denial
you go pay her lawyers because you dey talk rubbish e dey sweet for your mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / JAMB: Share Your Experience / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.