Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59352 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by VTJN(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
drehenry:
E clear. Men wey de run matter de hide while novice de show up
i swear down smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Anusiemgood(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Is she going to pay extra fees
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Florasilver: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2021
That's a welcome development.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by GravityDefier: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2021
And one lady commented on the post "Getting Married At 35 . Is It Late , Normal Or Early For
Guys?" that guys are slow in getting sense. Hope the gender above is a guy with a wig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Heineken(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

I wish I could see you and give you some bottles of Heineken cool

During my time, we had a saying: you don't just pass through a university, the university has to pass through you.

In her case it is glaring for the world to see the university never passed through her. Stupidity at it's peak.
boss man. I hail sir
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2021
LordIsaac:

Infact, her best bet now is to sit for another UTME and apply to Delsu... Going back would be tantamount to more stupidity!
why una dey like deceive girls and push them into more problems

You think say red flag no go dey her name Abi all those VCS them no know themselves?

They attend each others conferences and meetings so they all know themselves whether public or private

Them go don tell themselves make them no admit so so person with the name and matric NUmber of this person

Even jamb registrar self go don know am especially when her matter has gone viral lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Anusiemgood:
Is she going to pay extra fees
of course.do you want to be generous or kind enough to pay it for her? wink

Givers never lack wink
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Orpe7:
Just go open IG page turn influencer or go turn Olosho cus you can make it out of Uniben again
They would frustrate ur life
the Lecturers be waiting to eat her raw lipsrsealed
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
why una dey like deceive girls and push them into more problems

You think say red flag no go dey her name Abi all those VCS them no know themselves?

They attend each others conferences and meetings so they all know themselves whether public or private

Them go don tell themselves make them no admit so so person with the name and matric NUmber of this person

Even jamb registrar self go don know am especially when her matter has gone viral lipsrsealed
Lol. No such things exist. You think na her case the VC go carry for head? She can easily gain admission to any school. By the way, she is still a bonafide student of UNIBEN so how can they now ban her from another school when she is still a student of UNIBEN. Last last, she go deny all these things....apologise and get her certificate. She no go rewrite any exam.Beg beg beg and retract the statement and say you only bought the cloth and it was meant for your classmates not social media. She will graduate

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
Lol. No such things exist. You think na her case the VC go carry for head? She can easily gain admission to any school. By the way, she is still a bonafide student of UNIBEN so how can they now ban her from another school when she is still a student of UNIBEN. Last last, she go deny all these things....apologise and get her certificate. She no go rewrite any exam.Beg beg beg and retract the statement and say you only bought the cloth and it was meant for your classmates not social media. She will graduate
lmaoo only if wishes were horses beggars will ride

What of the documents she signed during her matriculation day? Them go help am fish am out.you think say ubiben Na play play school? cheesy

You think say Na begging go just make the matter end? cheesy

Something the university management as a whole decided on not an individual lecturer o
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2021
She was running her mouth like Usain Bolt
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Shattuck(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
LmAooo why una like to see truth but no go say am except to dey deceive girls? grin

So you think hiring a good/competent lawyer is ₦50

That money that she wants to waste in hiring a lawyer,she should use it and repay her school fees and graduate in peace and with common sense
I know that it would be difficult to win because of Nigeria's failed judicial system not because she doesn't have a case, she could say it was a joke, then the school would have to review all her result to see if any were plagiarized from a textbook or copied from other students, see if any student can testify against her, has she ever been caught in any malpractice act before?, she could even lie that she wasn't the one who wrote the inscription on her shirt that it was written by a friend of hers, in law it is the duty of the school to prove the guilt, bring all her result out prove that the were plagiarized. She can only be punished for improper conduct not malpractice.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Bunsenbun(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
frankson1:

Most of them suggesting the girl sues the school may not have attended higher education because if they did, they would have known this.
Most schools make you sign that you won't take any legal actions against the school during registration.

I didn't attend Uniben but I'm sure the school should have terms and conditions.
Not to bust uour bubble,but such stuff won't hold sway in the court of law,as that is a denial of a basic human right and the law constitution supercedes the school's oath.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
lmaoo only if wishes were horses beggars will ride

What of the documents she signed during her matriculation day? Them go help am fish am out.you think say ubiben Na play play school? cheesy

You think say Na begging go just make the matter end? cheesy

Something the university management as a whole decided on not an individual lecturer o
I will archive this and let you know when it happens. The decision will be changed. She will apologise for spoiling the image of the school but will deny she did it intentionally and the school's hand will be tied...they won't have options
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Kobicove(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Harrykn:
See market
Carry money close their mouth if you get.
Certs these day can be edited, nothing is impossible now

If you edit your copy of the cert will you also edit the copy of your results in the records of the school? undecided
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by providencia(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
There is a reason why you do exams at different levels. It is unfair to ask her to write exams from 200level. Before exams, there would be revision, peer discussions and a lot of things. After that you have holidays and start the next level. Exams are not meant to be written at once and without support. Failing these new exams doesn't prove she didn't pass the first time because now, support has been removed. Curriculum might have been updated etc. Just ask me to come and write o level chemistry now without support, I will likely fail so it is unfair to ask her to rewrite the exams from 200level. if she is found to have commited malpractice, she should be rusticated accordingly. If no evidence is found , she should be made to apologise to the school and propably punished in a way that won't directly affect what she has worked for over the years. Granted she is a brainless olosho but that is what we are producing mainly as graduates nowadays...oloshos and yahoo boys

I agree with you sir. Uniben is actually been extreme with her case that's why i said what she needs is prayers. To make matters worse, she havent graduated fully. Some of her papers haven't been mark yet. The essense of my post is just against suing the university
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
I will archive this and let you know when it happens. The decision will be changed. She will apologise for spoiling the image of the school but will deny she did it intentionally and the school's hand will be tied...they won't have options

Please also remind me if the school pardons her in the dream grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Something she did just to trend and get likes and comments has landed her into serious mess.
It's a moral lesson to all of us Sha.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Shattuck:
I know that it would be difficult to win because of Nigeria's failed judicial system not because she doesn't have a case, she could say it was a joke, then the school would have to review all her result to see if any were plagiarized from a textbook or copied from other students, see if any student can testify against her, has she ever been caught in any malpractice act before?, she could even lie that she wasn't the one who wrote the inscription on her shirt that it was written by a friend of hers, in law it is the duty of the school to prove the guilt, bring all her result out prove that the were plagiarized. She can only be punished for improper conduct not malpractice.
the results of her exams she rewrites will determine her fate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin

Kobicove:

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2021
grin lipsrsealed
Kobicove:

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by eastOFwest(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

The only People with dead Brains are IPOB and BIAFRANS. grin grin grin grin grin

Clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Infamous:

Lovely narration here. I’m sure seunH didn’t think this through.
It doesn't work like that in the university setting sir. After every examination, there are 2 forms; malpractice form and general invigilator's form. If there was no malpractice, the malpractice form would be left blank and returned, while the general invigilator's form would be filled to indicate that so so so lecturer invigilated so so so course and there was no malpractice or any incidence and the exam went well. Then the invigilators would then sign. That alone is what is required to set her free if they review her past examinations, except they have evidence of connivance with all her invigilators. So sir punishing her for malpractice is illegal without solid evidence. The invigilator's form is enough to exonerate her, not by telling her to rewrite her exams. I hope you understand my point
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Emmhychidi(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Actually it doesn't matter what you people think, what she did was very wrong, stupid and reckless... Actually she didn't think of the implications of her actions or rather she didn't care... Just imagine how her parents would be rn... I think she should publicly apologize to the management of uniben... See if they would pardon her... But any punishment they give her is fair and just ... All u shouting she should go to court, I don't know if u read ur school constitution or if u even went to school, and pertaining that boy in akwa ibom , if u really followed the case it was the governor that pardoned him, he didn't win any court case ...
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Orpe7(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
I read biochem in Lasu, I can't even go back to take the exams for 10mil naira.
She doesn't even look the part of someone who could have taken the exams on her own
She would have a better chance if she read theatre arts than the microbiology

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2021
providencia:

I agree with you sir. Uniben is actually been extreme with her case that's why i said what she needs is prayers. To make matters worse, she havent graduated fully. Some of her papers haven't been mark yet. The essense of my post is just against suing the university
so this is her current situation and some people are pushing her to sue the university? grin

University as a whole.an old generation university that has political, economic and social influence? A university that is friends to politicians,chief judges, ambassadors, commissioners, professors, traditional rulers, minister for education etc

Na him 1 person go sue.well I still believe in Jesus and I know he can do the impossible.she should 1st ask for forgiveness God is a prayer answering God but if she decides to leave God out of the equation and go the legal way to form rights on a wrong footing her matter go be like wetin Yoruba elders say eyan tanfedana sun,totun fepopara

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!
was looking for an intelligent comment like this.
a newbie lawyer that just finished law school will trash this case with ease.
no evidence.
well I believe the school made the public statement to salvage their reputation.
they'll release her certificate on a low with a warning
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
It doesn't work like that in the university setting sir. After every examination, there are 2 forms; malpractice form and general invigilator's form. If there was no malpractice, the malpractice form would be left blank and returned, while the general invigilator's form would be filled to indicate that so so so lecturer invigilated so so so course and there was no malpractice or any incidence and the exam went well. Then the invigilator would then sign. That alone is what is required to set her free, if they review her past examination, except they have evidence of connivance with all the invigilator's. So sir punishing her for malpractice is illegal without solid evidence. The invigilator's form is enough to exonerate her, not by telling her to rewrite her exams. I hope you understand my point

Please also be aware that the fact that a person was not caught engaging in exam malpractice during an exam does not necessarily mean that it did not happen.

Her actions is akin to a confession and has cast Uniben in bad light therefore the management of the school is well within it's rights to take punitive action against her
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
Low IQ M0ron..
You and your nitwit brethren are the reason Nigeria is where it is..

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by subcbouy: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Do they have evidence that she cheated? This kontry nawao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / JAMB: Share Your Experience / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.