Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59296 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
LegalWolf:

It is an offence no doubt and also a misconduct. While the university does not have power to try offence, they do have the power try misconduct. Let me give you another example, if X works in a Supermarket and steals the supermarket goods. He has committed both offence and a misconduct. The Supermarket can conduct an investigation and if they found X guilty of stealing, they will fire him. That is the only 'punishment' they can mete out. For X to be guilty of an offence, they need to take him to the police and it is the police that will prosecute him. This is how these things work. In fact, back in school, we say all offences are misconducts but not all misconducts are offences. An act may be offence and misconduct together. You get my point now?
But what is your view on the fact that the University had earlier attested to her examinations devoid of malpractice and was backed up with proof which is still in existence and then making a U turn based on an "alleged confession on a shirt" without concrete evidence to contradict their first position sir?
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Realhommie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Then what was the result of their investigation? did they find any incriminating evidence in the process? they should come out clean, but till then we would assume they didn't see anything and can't be punished for malpractice
Haven gone through some very detailed posts here i take back my earlier stand. In agreement with the last post which i mentioned, i believe she's been punished for her behavior and lack of character.

Secondly, the punishment may be in consonance with the institution's "code of conduct/ethics". This i believe is actually the institution being merciful. Let her prove she was not involved in any way in any form of malpractice.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
atheistandproud:

Oga lecturer sir grin grin grin grin

I call you and you no pick. Where my Sallah meat?
My boss chief, we dey where you leave us ooo. Everywhere dry ooo
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Realhommie:
Haven gone through some very detailed posts here i take back my earlier stand. In agreement with the last post which i mentioned, i believe she's been punished for her behavior and lack of character.

Secondly, the punishment may be in consonance with the institution's "code of conduct/ethics". This i believe is actually the institution being merciful. Let her prove she was not involved in any way in any form of malpractice.
She doesn't need to sir, the malpractice and invigilation form has already done so, which gave her a clean bill of health sir. They would need a strong evidence to contradict their first position
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
gozzlin:

Okay, but she is now made to rewrite all her exams from second year to prove herself.
That's punishment sir
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Realhommie(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
me self i shock oh. Those are the kind of graduates that complain of unemployment. A graduate that can't differentiate decades from centuries.
He actually meant a long time ago. It was a deliberate statement, haba. Lol
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
legendgalas:
As a graduate, she should pass all the exams without any problem.
Take me to write waec now and see if i no go pass my subjects in flying colors...
Any level you pass in life should not be a problem to you again if they resurface in the future.
Abeg she go pass them with else jawe
you wey no go school dey follow give advise
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by LegalWolf: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
But what is your view on the fact that the University had earlier attested to her examinations devoid of malpractice and was backed up with proof which is still in existence and then making a U turn based on an "alleged confession on a shirt" without concrete evidence to contradict their first position sir?

My view is the same with that person who has obtained a C/O from a person with defective title to land. The Court will void it. In essence, if I sell a land to you that I have no title to. Then you quickly went to obtain c of o over the land. The Court will void it.

See, my brother, there is no conclusive proof to all these things.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Realhommie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Don't be daft and silly. I explained earlier that I used that statement as a funny way to imply I graduated ages ago. Damn.
I got you obviously the first time. I'm surprised they took that statement personal when the meaning actually was contextual in relation to the topic of discussion.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by legendgalas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you wey no go school dey follow give advise
I know ur problem,come make i open for you
If you do pass 5 mins, i go pay you

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by smartNerd: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by rajiedreez: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
See what stupidity and clout chasing cause her
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Iykenuwa(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know who tampered with your intellect spiritually, but Ufuoma is a Delta (Urhobo) name.

And this has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by eastOFwest(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Realhommie:
It's a unisex name, not at all gender specific.

Please don't kill my joy. Let me imagine that all Ufuoma are hot sexy women smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by GloryAhead(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
Court is not that straightforward. She can even claim someone signed it on her cloth and she wasn't even aware what was written on the shirt since so many people were signing on her cloth that day. Did you see her write it on the cloth? So assuming one of her friends playfully wrote it on her cloth during the celebration will you still send her back to 200level. Let her get a good lawyer and you will understand why people run away from court.. they can turn case upside down
pls, your argument is shortsighted.... assuming your friends signed on your shirt negatively, then u snapped yourself with negatively signed shirt, then u uploaded yourself with a negatively signed shirt on social media. Abeg, everyone is not stupid, but few.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by storm001(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
She have to bleep all those lectures over again

Choi tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
GloryAhead:
pls, your argument is shortsighted.... assuming your friends signed on your shirt negatively, then u snapped yourself with negatively signed shirt, then u uploaded yourself with a negatively signed shirt on social media. Abeg, everyone is not stupid, but few.
so everything you just said now....how can you prove them? did you see the phone in her hands? Her friends can snap her. Her friends can upload it. So your friends can't post you on Instagram ? what is the point of your argument self cos I don't understand? You make it seem every pix must be taken by yourself, uploaded by yourself etc. You guys are just working yourself unneccesarily over something that will soon be forgotten. The school won't risk being sued unneccesarily over trivial issue once she apologise. The case will soon be buried once it is clear the lesson is learnt. I don't even understand the context in which you are using the word STUPID in your post. It sounds somehow
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Eyah, see what she has put herself into now.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Amaru101:
shes not even Igbo, na ufuoma em write o not Ifeoma. Blind bat, aboki nama

Naman uwarka cheesy

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by kemmy196(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

https:///uniben-female-graduate-exam-malpractice-rewrite-exams-200level/
Lol wen ur village people no wan leave u... Kai
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
blogbuilder:

Sharap, ufuoma is an urhobo name

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by DaRuud(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sometimes village people will be sleeping , some people will go and wake them up

Sixsigmahub:
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Female Graduate probed by the school authorities for Examination malpractice ordered to rewrite all exams from 200 Level.

UNIBEN began investigating all the results of female student who wore ” Aggressive Malpractice” shirt during her sign out parade.

Earlier last week, the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) ordered that all the results of the student be investigated after she wore a sign out shirt with the inscription “aggressive malpractice brought me this far” during her signing out parade.

This came after a video of the said student identifies as Peace Ufuoma, from the department of Microbiology, went viral a few days ago.

The institution made a statement two weeks ago on the Thursday, that the decision to probe the student in question’s results was taken at a meeting that held on the 13th of July.

A news reaching Siggy correspondent as of today says that the female student in question has been ordered to rewrite all her papers from her Level two till the end of Level four. This sounds very heartbreaking but the school management is of the opinion that Peace Ufuoma be used as a scape goat to tell every student of the University of Benin that examination malpractices are not allowed within her walls.

https:///uniben-female-graduate-exam-malpractice-rewrite-exams-200level/

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by mikoli: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Eroms4life17:
She's a disgrace to my Alma mater and deserves all she's getting
you too na disgrace....
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by bilulu(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!
Did they say she failed her exam? are they expelling her? they only told her to come defend her results that's all.....
This will show most Nigerians who think everything in life is to catch cruise or joke. Next time she will be serious in life rather than doing cruise
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
bilulu:

Did they say she failed her exam? are they expelling her? they only told her to come defend her results that's all.....
This will show most Nigerians who think everything in life is to catch cruise or joke. Next time she will be serious in life rather than doing cruise
This is a form of punishment sir, they indirectly gave her extra years for an examination she passed and was certified devoid of malpractice by the university until the shirt incidence. I believe she should be punished, but not on malpractice based on an alleged confession on a shirt
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Fyngal1(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
helpee:
so every
The words were not signed. They were printed i.e premeditated. So she can't claim ignorance of that.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by ASUGARUBA(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
The inscription speaks well. Truly "malpractice taking her to start another exam over"
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Pauloot(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
NobleSeed:
grin
No be juju be that?? When them never see you,you say make them see you.
So na only she won da the full hall cheesy 2 to 3 supervisor na him go supervise her ooh
Even VC go join invigilate�
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dakoru84: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
For this matter i think this girl put her self in this total mess...i reserve my speech and thought it a mistake no one should ever make in this days with high exam malpractice in our failed educational systems.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by oxyG: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be tossed into the thrash can!!!!
Also, the word "malpractice" is not only limited to examination, she could mean' sleeping malpractice' (not sleeping well as against the number of hours medically specified), 'sexual malpractice' (avoiding illicit sexual relationships even though at her age, she needs to be sexually active), 'eating malpractice' (not eating to full in order to read better in the night)...and lots.
I think you have a cogent point br.
Although, despite the above, the lady seems very very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.