Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) (6037 Views)

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

show me an example in the past 100 years of someone blocking a river. Even in a time of war.
I'm talking about countries that are capable, not a beans and garri Nigeria.

The US went to war with landlocked Iraq. Show me the blocked river.
The US went to war with landlocked Afghanistan, Show me the blocked river.
It is like saying you will block my door with your body so I can't enter my house. I will just get one kin stop and jakapka that your dry head.

Omo, you need serious orientation.

So you know that, if River Niger was dredge in Niger and her surrounding countries.
Hope you know it will stop flowing to Nigeria?

Why do you think they have access to Electricity.
Lol, Oga River Niger from Kogi can be dredge and it will affect Onitsha .

Stop typing ignorantly.
Isn't the river flowing to South South states?

How will the ship have access to SE if its blocked from SS?

Typing ignorantly and you're still proud of if.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

will you make a law saying 'Igbos can't live in Lagos and Abuja'? Show me the country that has a law saying a specific ethnic group can't live in their country lol. The Lebonese, Chinese and Togolese that are in Lagos are they a part of Nigeria? Or will you just stress so much that all of the Igbo ppl that choose to live there will drop dead.

Explain how you will keep Igbos from living in Abuja upon the coming of Biafra. Lets move past words and show facts and strategy.

Igbos are good people. They are a welcome addition to any community especially mine. Just stating the facts, Nigeria will not survive. Igbos lack natural incentive to end it.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by FreeIgbos: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

will you make a law saying 'Igbos can't live in Lagos and Abuja'? Show me the country that has a law saying a specific ethnic group can't live in their country lol. The Lebonese, Chinese and Togolese that are in Lagos are they a part of Nigeria? Or will you just stress so much that all of the Igbo ppl that choose to live there will drop dead.

Explain how you will keep Igbos from living in Abuja upon the coming of Biafra. Lets move past words and show facts and strategy.

Which Abuja? A rent seeking city with no viability nor production base. Without Igbos and Oil and gas resources from Niger Delta which Igbos constitute a significant percentage, Abuja would become a ghost town and die a natural death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by FreeIgbos: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

So you know that, if River Niger was dredge in Niger and her surrounding countries.

Stop typing ignorantly.

Lol, you're the one that actually need orientation and not him. Now let me educate you, our section of the river Niger is not dependent on the sahel areas. FYI, Benue river also feeds the Niger and our region falls within the rainforest belt with all-year-round rainfall. That's why our section down to the Atlantic ocean never dries up, unlike the section from Lokoja upwards that dry up during harmattan season.

Again, river Niger is not even our most viable access to the sea, instead it is the ones that flow from Abia and Imo States that offer 100% reliable and easy to manage access.

The joke is on you grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
[s]
FreeIgbos:

Lol, you're the one that actually need orientation and not him. Now let me educate you, our section of the river Niger is not dependent on the sahel areas. FYI, Benue river also feeds the Niger and our region falls within the rainforest belt with all-year-round rainfall. That's why our section down to the Atlantic ocean never dries up, unlike the section from Lokoja upwards that dry up during harmattan season.

Again, river Niger is not even our most viable access to the sea, instead it is the ones that flow from Abia and Imo States that offer 100% reliable and easy to manage access.

[/s]

Don't rivers have source?
If the source is affected what do you think will happen?

Lol, jokes on you.
Do you know the amount Ethiopia is paying the small country besides her just to import and have access to sea.

Lol, of will ships from no where disappear into Onisha or imo river without coming from Somewhere?

Lol, If South South Stop ur access to sea and river Niger and Benue are dredge in Kogi state.
There is nothing YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
cos it will affects all rivers connecting to River Niger and Benue except those states that have boundaries to Ocean and seas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by techWriter3: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
cargo vessels on the Danube
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
This is the Niger river since many of you typing have never been home. or east of Ikorodu.

Explain how you will block it? Show me how.
Yes, it is veey possible to block the river and this is how it will be done;
they will line up all the Nairaland resident Zombies horizontally on the river so that no ship can pass. Lol!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Stop typing ignorantly.

You've just shown to the world that sense is very very far from you.
Your parents must be a shame of you, at this age look at the no sense you're typing online.
Which kain OLODO be this sef?
Egba mi nitori Olohun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You've just shown to the world that sense is very very far from you.
Your parents must be a shame of you, at this age look at the no sense you're typing online.
Which kain OLODO be this sef?
Egba mi nitori Olohun!
[/s]

Come with a superior argument if you pass through Higher Institution cool

3 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The problem I have with you is trying to educate an ignoramus. It's just a waste of time and resources. Its akin to trying to fill a basket with water. Just leave them alone let them die in their ignorance and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Come with a superior argument if you pass through Higher Institution cool
God forbid bad thing I stoop so low to engage a pathetic OLODO like you in an intellectual exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

God forbid bad thing I stoop so low to engage a pathetic OLODO like you in an intellectual exercise.

Is that the reason you could not Educate me grin

4 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Is that the reason you could not Educate me grin
Bug off!

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olodo people everywhere.

Imagining dredging river Niger and Benue in Kogi

And South South Blocking the access to sea.

Maybe the ships will fly to SE grin

Mumunis Una no wan learn from ertria and Ethiopia saga and Ethiopia and Egypt saga

grin

3 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Viewing this topic

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by PedroEastman: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
Reserved

How dare you put Eleme ( Onne) as Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Don't mind him, ndi oso chi egbu. We are talking Igboland access to the sea and he is trying to give room to fulani imposters to start insulting Igbos.

Igboland have multiple access to sea through these all-year-round navigable rivers:

1. Azumiri river through Obeaku in Abia state.

2. Oguta

3. River Niger.

4. Imo river through osemoto.

The Fulanis have realized that using threats of war no longer intimidate us into accepting Nigeria so they started using landlocked and dot but now we have continued to prove them wrong with facts, I wonder what they would use next in their desperation grin grin

nna lets not complicate it. Lets just keep them on Niger River since they don't understand water.
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by theTranscriber: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:
Olodo people everywhere.

Imagining dredging river Niger and Benue in Kogi

And South South Blocking the access to sea.

Maybe the ships will fly to SE grin

Mumunis Una no wan learn from ertria and Ethiopia saga and Ethiopia and Egypt saga

grin
They are too delusional

Ofodirinwa:
3. A BIAFRAN boat with 3 million dollars worth of Innoson vehicles is headed to Russia after Putin makes an order for high quality SUVs, soud soud people will do which of the following

a. Bomb the boat full of Russian goods
b. hijack the boat, kill the igbos, steal the Igbo cars
c. Us resident juju to turn the boat around
d. drink all of the water in river Nigeria preventing trade
this is all borne out of a deranged mind
Of all carmakers in the world Putin will settle for innoson?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ygowon: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
They are too delusional
I doubt if you are even a Yoruba. Your profile looks like the one created by Fulani literates that can write in English. Just to continue to incite problem between igbos and Yorubas. Fulani and their divide and conquer. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Guestlander: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
vasel15:

Nice one I have been telling those haters

Nigerian GDP is bigger than the GDP of Austria.
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Yes, it is veey possible to block the river and this is how it will be done;
they will line up all the Nairaland resident Zombies horizontally on the river so that no ship can pass. Lol!

Someone that cannot swim will come and block river. When MEND are used CREEK they didn't block that one. It's River Niger they will block. Maybe they think i said east-west road

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Someone that cannot swim will come and block river. When MEND are used CREEK they didn't block that one. It's River Niger they will block. Maybe they think i said east-west road
Let's encourage them to go and block since they like to block anything from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Abohboy: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Distance between Vienna (Capital) and sea. But still does 10x the trade volume of the combine total of Nigeria with 1 river
mind you, after reaching the black sea they will still enter the Mediterranean through Turkey, then the Atlantic

So you don't see the meditarranean south of Austria next to it's border with Italy

idiot
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guestlander:

Nigeria GDP
448.1 billion USD (2019)

Austria
445.1 billion USD (2019)

Austria Population
8.859 million (2019)

Zamfara State Population
9.279 million (2021)

instead of feeling a deep on unrepentant shame. You are flexing that a country smaller than Zamfara in population has 10x the trade volume as Nigeria and does this using just 1 river. 10x the seafaring traffic as an ocean boarder having nation of close to 200 million and you have a 'higher GDP'. With the population of mainland lagos they are producing 96% of what you are producing with the population of western europe.
The nigerians running there for a better life, what is their GDP?

this is with 1 river that's as deep as the average village stream. Chie.
nna eh.

6 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Container ships on the Danube
cool
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abohboy:

So you don't see the meditarranean south of Austria next to it's border with Italy

idiot

this is the problem here. Nobody knows what the world is and wants to start arguing about blocking rivers and landlock and south south
So you don't know that south of Austria is europe's most famous mountain region? That's where you're sending your boat? Or will Nigeria block the mountain region as well?
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Christistruth00: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Shabi u know fulanis killed the Hausas that helped them take over hausa land

And also killed afonja that helped them take over Yoruba land

U think yorubas or Niger delta would remain in Nigeria if igbos leave ?

How did Ojukwu reward Col Victor Banjo who helped Biafra invade the Midwest and Ore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Don't rivers have source?
If the source is affected what do you think will happen?

Lol, jokes on you.
Do you know the amount Ethiopia is paying the small country besides her just to import and have access to sea.

Lol, of will ships from no where disappear into Onisha or imo river without coming from Somewhere?

Lol, If South South Stop ur access to sea and river Niger and Benue are dredge in Kogi state.
There is nothing YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
cos it will affects all rivers connecting to River Niger and Benue except those states that have boundaries to Ocean and seas.

so you think the source of the Niger river is the Atlantic ocean? lol, oh boy.
I'm really dealing with another level.

Does Ethiopia have a river that goes into the atlantic? Tell me how the south south will stop the boats.

2 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ok lets do it this way

1. A chinese boat comes with 2 million dollars worth of goods, soud' soud' people will do which of the following?

a. murder the chinese people and take the boat?
b. line their bodies across the water to stop the boat?
c. Hijack the boat
d. Tell China to go home?

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by vasel15: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guestlander:

Na by gdp?
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
2. A US boat with 1 million dollars worth of goods is headed to Oguta. Soud Soud people will do which of the following

a. kill the americans, hijack the boat
b. bomb the boat
c. block the river niger with tires and anticipate the boat with sticks.
d. Head to the wall of lamentations.

1 Like

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
3. A BIAFRAN boat with 3 million dollars worth of Innoson vehicles is headed to Russia after Putin makes an order for high quality SUVs, soud soud people will do which of the following

a. Bomb the boat full of Russian goods
b. hijack the boat, kill the igbos, steal the Igbo cars
c. Us resident juju to turn the boat around
d. drink all of the water in river Nigeria preventing trade

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Installed Cctv In Enugu / Former Nigerian Olympic Athlete Arrested For Murder In South Africa / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Disconnected With Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.