Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (78620 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by OlawaleBammie: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Abi. We can't lose time and lose money.
Abi na, after dem collect the rice and change from ur hand finish, ehenn, dey can now ask about where u went to grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ImaIma1(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
23 year old lost his way. He didn't lose his memory, but for 47 years he didn't find his house. Or he just decided not to go back.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
shocked
For Kenya, everything is possible..
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jokkarm2: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Did he come back with the rice or not, because boys dey hungry,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
Him go done follow one congo woman.

He was lost before he later found a woman were he settled down then they later got married .
Definitely a good woman she never mind his ordeal cos she stayed.
She became the only person in his life So were u expecting him to let her go...
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Wickedfact: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Abi na, after dem collect the rice and change from ur hand finish, ehenn, dey can now ask about where u went to grin grin grin

The guy get luck sef, if na my mama, he go chop slap as him come back. That picture, he will snap it kneeling down behind the fridge.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by lasisi69(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by kweensheba: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Thank goodness for the social media. Once again, thank goodness for the social media.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Lancer47(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin.
I do know what to say cos
This thing is damn funny
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2021
If na my people, they first pour sand for hin body to know whether he will disappear before they believed him.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by thaoriginator: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Na lie!

He must be a decedent of the Baraka family of Mortal Kombat..

They should send him back to that realm
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Ytea(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
This story nawa o angry
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by amuwo1980: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2021
After 47 years and u decided to come back , I won’t even cross the street to see u , after inflicting pains on people for 47 yrs , you no w stroll back pls stay where u are
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by DAMN99: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Which kind mumu gist be this?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Eriokanmi: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
Him go done follow one congo woman.
my thoughts exactly...he now settled with her. If you found a good woman, she fit make you forget your family patapata cos wherever she is that's where your heart would be. The bible is so complete smiley
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by infogeneral: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2021
The man decided to run away from home. At 23, he should be able to find his way home in the same country since he was not kidnapped. He is old now and ready to go back to his village
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ilevic(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Mpanyi: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Florasilver:
47 whole years That guy never wanted to come back home sha!

It's possible he never wanted to come back. It's again possible something happened to a particular part of his brain that period. Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by JordanMichael(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2021
grin
Machinegun91:
The man's teeth though
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021
It's been a while we've heard from Gandollaar ChoCho54 Charlotte, abi she go buy rice and well
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ReppingNaija: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by OlawaleBammie: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Wickedfact:

The guy get luck sef, if na my mama, he go chop slap as him come back. That picture, he will snap it kneeling down behind the fridge.

Wicked parents everywhere

African parents, chaiiii grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by begge: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Na small naija tey better pass kenya
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by realstars: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Wondarer
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2021
authority2006:

He ran away from home just like this one.

Only God knows.
damosky12:

What do you think could have happened here? Don't you think the man must have intentionally planned his "escape?"

Well?? The woman and everyone dont think he did it intentionally. Well... Only God knows.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Neddyogu(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How long will he spend when he will be asked to go and buy IRON BEANS?

Omo na confirmed corona virus dey do u so. Delta and Jigawa strains mixed with small herdsmen variant. grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by AlongCamePollie(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
I hope een carry the rice come back sha

Savage! grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by RALPHOW(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
There is more to this story jare!!

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Callisto1(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2021
This is the real SUPER STORY
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by wonder233: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2021
So where is the rice? Don't tell me he after taking so long on the errand, he still didn't come back with it
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by tamdun: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Send him back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.