Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (79037 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by MOVIC6: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol omG
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Stamagba(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
I hope een carry the rice come back sha

Bros be calming down na. ��
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Andyvilly:
Please can you give me a link to your story, sounds interesting, i would like to know more details. thanks.

Just tried searching for it but couldn't find it.
It's a video I just stumbled on by chance. So, I can't really remember the title.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by JoshOxborn: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Kenya's and south Africans wear sweater jacket pass europeans grin

grin Lmaooooo
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by vikgreen01(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who he come resemble in that family pic.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Passionate1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
D story get as e be! D guy Japa with d money.
No doubt, he pulled a fast one. . .
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Obdk: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Idamond:
how him take miss nah.

he just decided not to return and he intensionally ran

The thing tire me.. A 23 year old man don't know his way home.. grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by reedone: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Baba use money go play play virtual, lose then run from house period!!!

Lesson never play virtual with food money cool

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Passionate1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dem look like 300 years ago.
See what 1970s fashion really look like . .

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by 7victor(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
davibid:

The Bible says there’s nothing new under the sun...
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by izubext007: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
He has plans to run away from since .
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gfskw: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Really
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by sylve11: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Idamond:
how him take miss nah.

he just decided not to return and he intensionally ran

grin shocked cool
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by gozzlin: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
My question is why all them are wearing sweaters. Is it snowing in Kenya right now?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Mkingz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol...Man went to explore the world!
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Bifwoli: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2021
gozzlin:
My question is why all them are wearing sweaters. Is it snowing in Kenya right now?
This place Molo is over 10,000 ft above sea level so it does get very chilly especially in July -August. So yes ,sweaters and heavy jackets plus lots of blankets at night are a MUST HAVE.

Remember the saying "the higher you go, the cooler it becomes" Molo is high altitude country.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by arixona: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Jiyke:

So, after, u found urself in Lagos, u would decide to stay there and no effort to come back, like u cannot remember ur ABA address again, nothing nothing. 47years later, u come recognize ur cousin face via FB photo.
You now tell us that u lost.
The story funny, ah swear
Am telling you .......I think I need the quality of weed the OP took to actually read and understand this grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by arixona: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Jiyke:

So, after, u found urself in Lagos, u would decide to stay there and no effort to come back, like u cannot remember ur ABA address again, nothing nothing. 47years later, u come recognize ur cousin face via FB photo.
You now tell us that u lost.
The story funny, ah swear
Is like they will send me to buy beans next week....lemme see how the thing works but I'll try Canada
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by gozzlin: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bifwoli:
This place Molo is over 10,000 ft above sea level so it does get very chilly especially in July -August. So yes ,sweaters and heavy jackets plus lots of blankets at night are a MUST HAVE.

Remember the saying "the higher you go, the cooler it becomes" Molo is high altitude country.

Wow! Thanks for letting me know, cos I was already baffled by their choice of heavy clothing.

Hope you don't mind my asking if you're Kenyan?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jiyke(m): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2021
arixona:

Is like they will send me to buy beans next week....lemme see how the thing works but I'll try Canada
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gandollaar(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
It's been a while we've heard from Gandollaar ChoCho54 Charlotte, abi she go buy rice and well
Oyibo na wetin happen? I owe you money?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThatFairGuy1: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
You owe me. Pay ASAP
Gandollaar:
Oyibo na wetin happen? I owe you money?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gandollaar(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You owe me. Pay ASAP
I go give you wife. A strong Igbo girl with hairy chest.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Abeg spare me cheesy

I get one pretty Igbo lady already
Gandollaar:
I go give you wife. A strong Igbo girl with hairy chest.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gandollaar(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Abeg spare me cheesy

I get one pretty Igbo lady already
You be alhaji, you need more. grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThatFairGuy1: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'll prefer yam legged to hairy chested then tongue
Gandollaar:
You be alhaji, you need more. grin grin

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gandollaar(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
grin grin Ori e yi! grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gandollaar(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
. Haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThatFairGuy1: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gandollaar:
grin grin Ori e yi! grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Thazard(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala. I hope een carry the rice come back sha
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.