Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (79033 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by AUSVINS(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
I hope een carry the rice come back sha
This your comment got me rolling on the floor with laughter..but truly him suppose return with the rice oo

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by AlongCamePollie(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
How long will he spend when he will be asked to go and buy IRON BEANS?

Hahahaha!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by authority2006(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

Only God knows.

Well?? The woman and everyone dont think he did it intentionally. Well... Only God knows.

Well, from the narration, I think he did it intentionally. May be they found it difficult to believe that he could intentionally hurt them
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by kinharold(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Idamond:
how him take miss nah.

he just decided not to return and he intensionally ran

Exactly, how can a 23 year old man that went to a Shop to buy Rice, lost his way. The man just ran away from home, simple.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by arixona: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Sundaland:

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/james-mwaura-left-home-to-buy-rice-but-disappeared-47-years-ago-facebook-just-brought-him-back-12773118/?fbclid=IwAR3fgKy-CJWJQdSUIvTVuu-Jvxvt4cURomIvPeZSRJWn2UlbSgJ8U8rXYoI
This story doesn't add up ...so I can be sent to buy rice here in aba and then find myself in Lagos by foot....Mehnnn Kenyans sha...I guess he was running cos e be like say dem Sabi run
Talking of his age when he disappeared,23....all I can say is that the man japa go find Congo kpekus
Prodigal son
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by adecz: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2021
▶️⏩⏩The guy must have been a
confirmed Igbo smoker & sniffer
back in the days & simply ran away
from home....❌➕❌
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by mechanics(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Eyah. He will surely bounce back.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by dapadawee: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by onunwa21(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Only in Kenya
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Juoflife1(f): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Kenya and weird things. Nawa
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2021
him never talk wetin happen to the money for the rice cool
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by kayodecole2020: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gorillakiller25: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by gulfer: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
He needs to explain what happened to the money given to buy the rice then. I believe he bailed out after spending the money on drinks or olosho as a 23 year old and knowing the kind of father/parent he had then...... We've seen smaller scales of this type of wilful disappearance like days, weeks and months but this takes the cake� . Thanks Facebook anyway cool cool cool cool
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by ThuGGeR147: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2021
I hope he came back with the rice ooh, if not the return is not worth it.... This Buhari don go spend rice money on top kpekus, come japa join.... Mtcheeew grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Gesman: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2021
The story doesn't add up, so many loop holes. A 23yrs old man cannot trace his route back home?
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by calculusx(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
him never talk wetin happen to the money for the rice cool

You are a wicked somebody grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Bbbwings: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Hope he brought back the rice
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by SEGLIZ: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

47 Years wasted. Nothing to show. Let them send him back.

he is now married with three children, four grandchildren.

also uses facebook, came back wearing a blue suit.

only challenge here is, him not returning with the rice from way back 1974.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Brightest16: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Unbelievable, how can a 23yr old man lost his way just like that? Then when he got to the city couldn't he remember his village name in other to get help
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by SEGLIZ: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
grin

I watched a similar real life documentary where an American man left home for a meeting in his office and never came back.
All efforts from the wife to get him on phone proved abortive. She even made a report at the station and a search team was sent out in search of him. Still no trace of him.

It was years after, a family friend saw this man in a far away country working in the office she went to see someone.
She went to him and asked him what happened and man said he didn't know how he found himself in that country but when he couldn't find his way back, decided to settle there.

The wife was called. she came to take the man back but he refused. The woman "jejely" came back while the man continued his life there.

this is a clear case of japa nothing more. he intentionally left his wife and kids (if there is/are any.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Ogbeni, stop posting fake stories from your Phoenix browser to Nairaland. It's silly of you to do so even after it's confirmed it's a fake story, you still posted it here.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Hangulsaram: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
See wahala.
If he did nt return with the rice he should go back oo.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by tlurdy: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Na mumu man!!! I no lost or ran wen i was ask to buy car from seme !!�
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Ishilove: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2021
The man has not said the truth about his disappearance. He obviously ran away from home with the rice money to start a new life, and now that he is old, he is finally ready to reunite with his family. He better refund them the money stolen and compensate them for the trauma caused.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
calculusx:

You are a wicked somebody grin grin

It's a very important question
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Andyvilly: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2021
Please can you give me a link to your story, sounds interesting, i would like to know more details. thanks.
CharisEleos:
grin

I watched a similar real life documentary where an American man left home for a meeting in his office and never came back.
All efforts from the wife to get him on phone proved abortive. She even made a report at the station and a search team was sent out in search of him. Still no trace of him.

It was years after, a family friend saw this man in a far away country working in the office she went to see someone.
She went to him and asked him what happened and man said he didn't know how he found himself in that country but when he couldn't find his way back, decided to settle there.

The wife was called. she came to take the man back but he refused. The woman "jejely" came back while the man continued his life there.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Austineva2: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
Him go done follow one congo woman.
I swear, cos those Kenyans too like kpekus grin grin
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2021
How can a 23 year old man miss his way home? shocked Did he go to another country to buy the rice?

Werey ran away and came back claiming he missed road.
Re: The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years by Jiyke(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2021
It's not only lost, he vanished into air.
A 23years old lost his way, that he can't remember the name of place, he hail from

Kenya sabi make stories shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.