Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (62114 Views)

Storm Isaias Batters US East Coast Causing Rare Tornadoes, Floods & Fires (Pics) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Yeah

I wasn't here before too

I earnestly pray for you that your journey would have a sweet ending.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

I earnestly pray for you that your journey would have a sweet ending.

Keep ur prayers for Leah, that's if it means anything

And once again, ur threats don't move me one inch
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

THE HOLY BIBLE.

Well, “How is that an evidence? Anybody can make up anything in their head and decide to document it” yeah?

Well again, why would anyone or in this case (different people over so many years) make up different stories and ideas that don't contradict each other, document them and claim that it is true? Did they all have some sort of “illness” that made them do that?

The bible is the CLAIM not the EVIDENCE.

Harry Potter's book is not evidence of Harry Potter.

Same way, Spiderman's comic cannot serve as evidence for Spiderman.

The second part of your post makes zero sense and is provably false. The Bible is filled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

And I haven't even begun to mention all the authenticity problems it has regarding the authors and events.

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

So what makes you think that there can't be multiple reactions of hydrogen and oxygen molecules, along side a myriad of other reactions that would yield a massive amount of water capable of flooding the entire earth?

A single class in chemistry or physics is enough to justify why the scenario you described is basically impossible. Just one.

It's even freaking hilarious that you can even suggest that.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Keep ur prayers for Leah, that's if it means anything

And once again, ur threats don't move me one inch

Why should I care if you're not moved. It's just the love of Christ. I wouldn't be there to share your fate with you in the hereafter.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Why should I care if you're not moved. It's just the love of Christ. I wouldn't be there to share your fate with you in the hereafter.

Why should I care about your fears

They are yours, you are entitled to it
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

The bible is the CLAIM not the EVIDENCE.

Harry Potter's book is not evidence of Harry Potter.

Same way, Spiderman's comic cannot serve as evidence for Spiderman.

The second part of your post makes zero sense and is provably false. The Bible is filled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

And I haven't even begun to mention all the authenticity problems it has regarding the authors and events.
The Harry Potter book and Spiderman comic are not good arguments to challenge the authenticity of the Bible. There is no claim from either of those writings that the characters or events are real. The Bible on the other hand lays claim and is an evidence in itself.

You say the bible is filled with inconsistencies and contradictions because you want to believe so. Why don't you mention the passages of the Bible that seem to contradict each other and let's discuss them here?

Again, I put it to you that the Bible is without contradictions, and the fact that it took over 1500 years to document, by 40 different writers (who did not know eachother) from varying backgrounds and environments is a pointer that there's truth in it.

Every claim is subject to scrutiny, so how does the Bible having authenticity problems disprove its veracity?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

A single class in chemistry or physics is enough to justify why the scenario you described is basically impossible. Just one.

It's even freaking hilarious that you can even suggest that.
You have probably taken a class or more in those subjects for you to make that conclusion. Please enlighten me.

BTW, why is it hilarious to you? Do you think anyone expected a natural disaster such as this?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by flamingREED(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Life is transient....

Deep Quote :
Humans realize how much folly is in their daily activities when they are face to face with the inevitable end; Death.

@SeniorWriter
You misused the semicolon in your quote, my dear senior writer.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by penplus: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..

No other way man...no other way

May GOD help us

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

Escape for your life!

which jesus? You mean the jesus that was paraded naked, beaten like a criminal and crucified?abegi talk another thing
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Kayharry(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Small flood and these ones are complaining.

Let them go to Oke Aro in ogun state
grin grin

Oke Aro dey learn .
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
ProJectAnatot:
It will pass! Thank God for those saved.

those that died nko? Wetin u got to say to your God about that?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Image123(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Long story short.
All you have said is, you guys would be robots in your heaven, your memory wiped off and your loved ones forgotten. That's not a place any reasonable person would want to be while others are being tortured.
It's like a horror movie sef.
People dressed in white in a gathering, worshipping some invisible being who feeds off their worship for unknown reasons, while in another section, kids, men and women are being burnt and ripped to pieces by disgusting beings. Omo, you guys are messed up. My kids won't get to be taught such rubbish. Good day.

You're free to stay in the another section, Samuel. Even your mom no go count you as pikin for yonder. See him asking for freedom but vowing no freedom for his future children. Hypocrite.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Image123(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, how much of your Salary does he collect as tithe from you?

Think my man Samuel, don't you know the basic thing like tithe is ten percent? BTW, people don't influence lives for money only, cure yourself of this myopic mindset.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Image123(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wait, I want to ask you something.
So if out of all your family members and friends, only you makes it to heaven, you'd be in heaven rejoicing and dancing knowing fully well that all the people you ever loved through out your life are being tortured gruesomely in the most unpleasant manner? So you'd live such life in happiness forever with the thought that your loved ones are suffering? Really? That's messed up.

Do you ever think before you talk? Do you know the meaning and implication of "all the people you ever loved through out your life"? Do you know that true Christians have thousands of people you ever loved through out your life. Sorry, we are not alone like you, we are surrounded by a cloud of brethren. Our conversation is in Heaven.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Dieuetla: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2021
A fool says there's no God.

illicit:

U are a very funny person

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

Or is he having a complex

He wants to destroy us yet he keep allowing new babies to arrive?

What a confused god u serve bro

Destroy us for what exactly

For what his nigga Satan singlehandedly caused under his nose

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your god has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons but bent on killing us innocent people, he don't save kids from kidnappers, from terrorists etc

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan do his tenure, if this is the best he can do, it's obviously worst

Abegii
I personally don't need your god and he don't scare me at all
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 2:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Image123:

Do you ever think before you talk? Do you know the meaning and implication of "all the people you ever loved through out your life"? Do you know that true Christians have thousands of people you ever loved through out your life. Sorry, we are not alone like you, we are surrounded by a cloud of brethren. Our conversation is in Heaven.

Cry, I don't read your rants. cheesy

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Satanic advocate spotted..
illicit:

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your god has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons but bent on killing us innocent people, he don't save kids from kidnappers, from terrorists etc

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan do his tenure, if this is the best he can do, it's obviously worst

Abegii

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by ProJectAnatot(m): 6:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

those that died nko? Wetin u got to say to your God about that?
Wether we live or we die... All is to the creator.!!! He is the judge of all and nothing happens without his knowledge.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by unanonso(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:

Your god got no love if he is bent on destroying u with one disaster after the other

Where is the love in that

A just God must punish the world for their many sins.

If you don't understand natural things, how can you understand the spiritual?

Nevertheless, not all disaster is caused by God but He allowed them.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

[b]Another Noah is Here, [/b]warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!

Escape for your life!

Bring ya head...

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:

Why should I care about your fears

They are yours, you are entitled to it

You're mistaking. We serve God because we love Him. No because we're afraid of Him.

He Himself said:

"If ye love me, ye will obey my commandments."
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
wink
NobleRace:

You're mistaking. We serve God because we love Him. No because we're afraid of Him.

He Himself said:

"If ye love me, ye will obey my commandments."

Yeah

Whatever
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by erumena(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:

Abegii

Sir, this piece is for those who believe, if you do not care about God , no problem, but know that He cares for you and wouldn't want you to perish in hell.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2021
wealthyhenry:

God is no longer upset with the world. His concern and deep love for the world made him send Jesus. Jesus is the Father's solution to man's woes and cries. Anybody who believes in him is already saved but anyone who doesn't believe is already condemned. God took out his anger and judgement over the world on Jesus while on the cross. The whole world and the sin of man was judged in Christ on the cross.

The ultimate job of the preacher is therefore to point Jesus to the people and not their sins and shortcomings.

In as much as what you are saying may be good but this is not the gospel. Your message is such that puts fear in the people and it ought not to be so.

Anybody who receives Jesus out of fear of your so called danger ahead is not actually born again. We get born again only by faith in Christ Jesus and nothing more.

Thank you sir and God bless...
Well said.. fear is a religious tool used to enslave and control the people. God has absolutely nothing to do with that. Love and personal conviction is the way through Christ Jesus. So many so called MOG's and teachers of the gospel keep getting it all wrong.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2021
dairykidd:

Well said.. fear is a religious tool used to enslave and control the people. God has absolutely nothing to do with that. Love and personal conviction is the way through Christ Jesus. So many so called MOG's and teachers of the gospel keep getting it all wrong.

Absolutely sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Daijin(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
The scarest thing would be to be in subway during the flood. WHen I saw the photos where people are in the carriage and cannot escape and the water is coming. That would be really hard to stand and wait for your death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.