Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (62098 Views)

Storm Isaias Batters US East Coast Causing Rare Tornadoes, Floods & Fires (Pics) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by wealthyhenry(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..

God is no longer upset with the world. His concern and deep love for the world made him send Jesus. Jesus is the Father's solution to man's woes and cries. Anybody who believes in him is already saved but anyone who doesn't believe is already condemned. God took out his anger and judgement over the world on Jesus while on the cross. The whole world and the sin of man was judged in Christ on the cross.

The ultimate job of the preacher is therefore to point Jesus to the people and not their sins and shortcomings.

In as much as what you are saying may be good but this is not the gospel. Your message is such that puts fear in the people and it ought not to be so.

Anybody who receives Jesus out of fear of your so called danger ahead is not actually born again. We get born again only by faith in Christ Jesus and nothing more.

Thank you sir and God bless...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Realdeals:
Communalism structure is helping them to reduce the fatality, everyone has a sense of duty in time of crisis.
Reduce fatality?
I don't understand that flood is not a funny one!
Germany is still stunned by its own flood episode and they had a flood warning system that is alleged to have failed (misfired)
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by 10mobile: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

U are a very funny person

What have we done for this your god self, I don't see how our sins affect him

Or is he having a complex

He wants to destroy us yet he keep allowing new babies to arrive?

What a confused god u serve bro

Destroy us for what his nigga Satan caused If this things are destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your God has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons

Why can't the dude just resign and let devil rule self if this is the best he can do
Stop talking down on God because of what ignorant people say about Him. God is the Being that made that brain in your skull, that sky above you, and the ground carrying you. He deserves your respect. At least, he's not a dude. My 1 kobo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

Escape for your life!
dangerous times are coming... I pity those who are projecting ideas and plans for next year and many more years to come without understanding d times we are in d spirit... I greatly fear wat is coming in 2022...a lot of sport events may not hold next year bkos we are sure disaster awaits,,,but d good part is dat God is finally coming back to silence unbelievers,,mockers and atheists,, by d time the world is overwhelmed with disasters but d Church is not affected,, the world will have no choice but to run to God...Africa will host d great revival dat is coming bkos only Africa will be peaceful wen all of Europe, America and Asia will be submerged in calamities...God is preparing His Church,, God is winning at last
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
10mobile:

Stop talking down on God because of what ignorant people say about Him. God is the Being that made that brain in your skull, that sky above you, and the ground carrying you. He deserves your respect. At least, he's not a dude. My 1 kobo.

Maybe u mean another God

This particular god that this guy preaches is a sadist

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Escape for your life!
You're disgusting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

Destroy us for what exactly

For what his nigga Satan singlehandedly caused under his nose

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan rule self if this is the best he can do

Abegii
I personally don't need your god and he don't scare me at all

Lol, if they don't sell fear to the believers, how will the believers keep believing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

dangerous times are coming... I pity those who are projecting ideas and plans for next year and many more years to come without understanding d times we are in d spirit... I greatly fear wat is coming in 2022...a lot of sport events may not hold next year bkos we are sure disaster awaits,,,but d good part is dat God is finally coming back to silence unbelievers,,mockers and atheists,, by d time the world is overwhelmed with disasters but d Church is not affected,, the world will have no choice but to run to God...Africa will host d great revival dat is coming bkos only Africa will be peaceful wen all of Europe, America and Asia will be submerged in calamities...God is preparing His Church,, God is winning at last
Why do pastors build churches and Universities then

Ain't y'all confused?

3 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Commentor: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

A time for you to celebrate NIGERIAN mediocrity
You are Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nnefada: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Small flood and these ones are complaining.

Let them go to Oke Aro in ogun state
Where in Okearo is flooded like this? Don't carry fake news

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is a great opportunity for the zoo to overthrow the chinko gonment. grin
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Chijeep(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan rule self if this is the best he can do

Abegii
The way of God is not the way of man aand his thoughts ain't the same as mans' that why he's God

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin cheesy China is a shithole country, this cannot happen in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by honor4me: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
If say na Nigeria (God forbids), them go dey blame Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Temptee101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
shocked

First time in 1000 years? shocked

I now believe our nairaland in-house pastor, Righteousness, "that the end is nigh".

We are in the end time baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chijeep:

The way of God is not the way of man aand his thoughts ain't the same as mans' that why he's God

Yeah

And men are suppose to be lab rats?

I am not a lab rat, that's why I am a man

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by heniford2: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
This fload should have killed them all after bring covd 19 into the world inlarge stupid Chinese
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by YorubaKinging: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
You'll say this again on the judgement day

It's better to keep silence than to speak against Almighty God

Small BUHARI, you can't talk to this way

illicit:

Abegii
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Chijeep(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Yeah

And men are suppose to be lab rats?

I am not a lab rat, that's why I am a man

Can't you understand simple logic?
Rats that you see are living comfortably... they eat, drink and build but they can't see humans the same way as themselves because it's very clear that we're the most superior beings on earth and that's the same way we're to God.
Man is far bigger than Ants and Rats
And God is far bigger than man
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
DropsMic:
Patiently Waiting for righteousness

For him to come and preach for you abi

D guy is really brainwashed by handouts

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Abegii
Lmao.

Dey there dey make mouth. When you meet am face to face, go tell am all these ones, He go still do wetin He go do you.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
angelusbrut:
Wahala no dey finish!
wahala dey finish, Na only problems no dey finish.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by damiloladuke: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
OK
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chijeep:

Can't you understand simple logic?
Rats that you see are living comfortably... they eat, drink and build but they can't see humans the same way as themselves because it's very clear that we're the most superior beings on earth and that's the same way we're to God.
Man is far bigger than Ants and Rats
And God is far bigger than man

Well a rat is even better than a lab rat

I am none and I can't even be compared with any of the above

God created me with free will and I am not destined to doom like a rat
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by MufasaLion: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Escape for your life!

Crazy MF! Always spewing trash from that his slowpoke mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
YorubaKinging:
You'll say this again on the judgement day

It's better to keep silence than to speak against Almighty God

Small BUHARI, you can't talk to this way

This is not Almighy God by the way

BTW, Satan did worse, what has happened to him now?

U are suffering for what Satan did lol

Wake up
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Elliotwaveforec: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Climate change

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by WaffenSS(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
If it was Nigeria now they'd start blaming and insulting their leaders and tribal enemies.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Lmao.

Dey there dey make mouth. When you meet am face to face, go tell am all these ones, He go still do wetin He go do you.

I will rather make peace with Satan than meet this kind of God

What's the difference anyway

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Mercisharelove(f): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Escape for your life!

Just shut down,

Everyone has one or two challenges to deal with brother.

Don't use people challenges to preach.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, if they don't sell fear to the believers, how will the believers keep believing?
but u believe WHO and scientists wen they sell fear to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Darkblood: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pray to god Nigeria does not experience this kind of stuff.
You will know how much damage your politicians have done to your life.
Ordinary 2-3hrs rain, na stand still talkless of 3days non stop rain.
It's not Everytime u tweet rubbish
Commentor:
Dem don chop all the money for flood prevention.

Tinubu sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.