Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (62100 Views)

Storm Isaias Batters US East Coast Causing Rare Tornadoes, Floods & Fires (Pics) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

No. These are no threats. They're the plain truth, except you can confidently state that you have full control over your life. I only reminded you that it's not yours.

A day comes when you'll be in a terrible dream in which you'll never wake up. On that day, say it again that God means nothing to you.

So ur god will slap me right
I am already dead, what does it matter

I ain't scared
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

So ur god will slap me right
I am already dead, what does it matter

I ain't scared

Don't be scared dude. No one is frightening you. Many like you are already regretting on the other side of eternity. You need to prepare yourself for what is coming. Your body would die, but your soul would live forever. I only pray it wouldn't be eternity in hell.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, even your god doesn't even have any solution to life's problems. People died of ordinary headaches and malaria for so long untill scientists figured it out. Of course, without your god.
I already have answers to why and how God operates the way we humans don't expect...if u seek to know God more,,follow D's man and ur questions will be answered

https://youtube.com/c/IsaiahWealthMinistries

u can as well watch D's msg of yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3VZOut-Q9A
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Freddd009: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Dem don chop all the money for flood prevention.

Tinubu sef.

Na wa o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

I already have answers to why and how God operates the way we humans don't expect...if u seek to know God more,,follow D's man and ur questions will be answered

https://youtube.com/c/IsaiahWealthMinistries

u can as well watch D's msg of yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3VZOut-Q9A

Lol, this one dey do advert for ihn daddy GO.
Thanks but no.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Don't be scared dude. No one is frightening you. Many like you are already regretting on the other side of eternity. You need to prepare yourself for what is coming. Your body would die, but your soul would live forever. I only pray it wouldn't be eternity in hell.

Wait, I want to ask you something.
So if out of all your family members and friends, only you makes it to heaven, you'd be in heaven rejoicing and dancing knowing fully well that all the people you ever loved through out your life are being tortured gruesomely in the most unpleasant manner? So you'd live such life in happiness forever with the thought that your loved ones are suffering? Really? That's messed up.

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, this one dey do advert for ihn daddy GO.
Thanks but no.
I would be like u today if I had not met dat man early in life...I met him in 2006 wen I was in 100level in school and I'm glad I did,,I've learnt so much from him and still learning...it takes pride to remain deceived but it takes humility to know d truth...if u die and go to hell,,I didn't lose anything but u
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

I would be like u today if I had not met dat man early in life...I met him in 2006 wen I was in 100level in school and I'm glad I did,,I've learnt so much from him and still learning...it takes pride to remain deceived but it takes humility to know d truth...if u die and go to hell,,I didn't lose anything but u

Lol, how much of your Salary does he collect as tithe from you?

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by unanonso(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

God is my witness, I ain't scared of your god, one bit

He still loves you anyway.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Opemiposii(f): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Dem don chop all the money for flood prevention.

Tinubu sef.
datz china nt nigeria.. wetin cosine tinubu
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Opemiposii(f): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
eeyah.. end time flood

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wait, I want to ask you something.
So if out of all your family members and friends, only you makes it to heaven, you'd be in heaven rejoicing and dancing knowing fully well that all the people you ever loved through out your life are being tortured gruesomely in the most unpleasant manner? So you'd live such life in happiness forever with the thought that your loved ones are suffering? Really? That's messed up.

My friend, Spiritual emotions run differently from physical emotions. In heaven and hell, all beings are spiritual beings.

Everything physical you see around you, including the emotional attachment you have to your loved ones are just a facade. The physical realm is an illusion.

In heaven, there's a new family where God is Father. The family has a spiritual bond which is stronger and superior to blood bonds. Blood bonds are only for this world. They serve as a tool for parents to care for children and for humans to help support each other. After the time on earth is done, blood bonds have completed their assignments. What matters afterwards is spirit bond. Blood bond is ephemeral. Spirit bonds are eternal.

Have you heard stories of people who died and returned to earth? Those stories have one thing in common. Once they reach heaven's gates, they never want to return. They outrightly forget the pains of those they left behind. They want to remain and enter beyond the gates, no matter how much their brethren wail and mourn for their departure.

Now, the illustration above is too distant. Let's take a closer example. You would have heard of so many people who left their suffering families behind in Nigeria and went abroad for greener pastures. Today, in the States as in all the West, there are millions of men who have forgotten about their suffering wives and children in Nigeria! I have a few of these people around me.

The mistake we often commit is to see spiritual things from a physical perspective, and draw hurried conclusions that hold no water. Foolishly, we allow the devil to deceive us, making us believe that we are wise when we are not.

The Spirit world is distinct from the physical world we see. Its operations are quiet different as well.

Therefore, as for your question, the saints would rejoice to be reunited with the spiritual family in heaven. All affinity to the earth and its inhabitants would be broken. No one would ever remember a brother who was only a brother by blood but not a brother in spirit.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

I ain't scared for real, but you are

And u want to infect others

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
unanonso:

He still loves you anyway.

Your god got no love if he is bent on destroying u with one disaster after the other

Where is the love in that

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

I ain't scared for real, but you are

And u want to infect others

There is a difference between being scared and being wise as there's also a difference between been brave and being foolhardy.

Now, take for example a scenario where you're told that war is coming to your city. You were advised to run for your life. Only a fool would stay behind in that city and say 'I'm not scared, I don't believe that bullshit."

The wisest thing to do is to depart since you cannot tell whether the report is true or not.

Since, you don't know what lies behind after death, it's unwise to die unprepared. Preparing wouldn't bring any harm whether the reports are true or false. But if you die unprepared, only to find the reports to be true, the regrets would be eternal, and the agony irreversible.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

There is a difference between being scared and being wise as there's also a difference between been brave and being foolhardy.

Now, take for example a scenario where you're told that war is coming to your city. You were advised to run for your life. Only a fool would stay behind in that city and say 'I'm not scared, I don't believe that bullshit."

The wisest thing to do is to depart since you cannot tell whether the report is true or not.

Since, you don't know what lies behind after death, it's unwise to die unprepared. Preparing wouldn't bring any harm whether the reports are true or false. But if you die unprepared, only to find the reports to be true, the regrets would be eternal, and the agony irreversible.

All these things you are saying are threats

Your god must be a coward, fvck him

He better go to hell

The reason why u follow him is because u are scared and so u can't even use ur wisdom to see that he don't care about u

U can die in an accident, a robbery, a plane crash or a tsunami anytime and ur god won't raise a finger

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

All these things you are saying are threats

Your god must be a coward, fvck him

He better go to hell

The reason why u follow him is because u are scared and so u can't even use ur wisdom to see that he don't care about u

U can die in an accident, a robbery, a plane crash or a tsunami anytime and ur god won't raise a finger

For your information, My God has given me a promise. I live by His life, and I can't die under any demonic circumstances.

Listen, the world sees death as tragedy. Death to a believer is a cessation from strife and pains, and a sojourn into glory and peace. Most importantly, it is an eternal reunion between a redeemed son and a loving Father.

A warning looks like a threat to a disobedient child, but once he gets his fingers burnt, he'll discover that the warning was actually in love and not in oppression.

Anyone who warns you about the danger ahead actually loves you. I was once in your place, but love drew me to Christ. Today, I'm in a love relationship with Him. I have met Him and experienced His power beyond the ordinary.

There's life in the hereafter, and you'll not be in charge of that life. Here is the only place where you can make a choice to be disobedient and live I arrogance against the maker of your soul. In the hereafter, you'll have no choice. And the chance to make amends concerning your new fate shall have run out.

Don't let Satan deceive you. You cannot outsmart God. He'll judge everyone when this whole earthly stuff is over.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

For your information, My God has given me a promise. I live by His life, and I can't die under any demonic circumstances.

Listen, the world sees death as tragedy. Death to a believer is a cessation from strife and pains, and a sojourn into glory and peace. Most importantly, it is an eternal reunion between a redeemed son and a loving Father.

A warning looks like a threat to a disobedient child, but once he gets his fingers burnt, he'll discover that the warning was actually in love and not in oppression.

Anyone who warns you about the danger ahead actually loves you. I was once in your place, but love drew me to Christ. Today, I'm in a love relationship with Him. I have met Him and experienced His power beyond the ordinary.

There's life in the hereafter, and you'll not be in charge of that life. Here is the only place where you can make a choice to be disobedient and live I arrogance against the maker of your soul. In the hereafter, you'll have no choice. And the chance to make amends concerning your new fate shall have run out.

Don't let Satan deceive you. You cannot outsmart God. He'll judge everyone when this whole earthly stuff is over.

Tell that to the CAN chairman that was beheaded by BH, maybe u wish to be in his shoes

Or Leah

Or the christains that were massacred by millitants while returning from crossover night

So now, you can't die in a flood right? Ain't your god gonna destroy the world anytime soon anymore?

Wake up u ain't different to any other person

The only reason u are still alive is because it's not yet ur time to die, u are not invincible my guy

I still ain't scared of ur god, but u are...
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

My friend, Spiritual emotions run differently from physical emotions. In heaven and hell, all beings are spiritual beings.

Everything physical you see around you, including the emotional attachment you have to your loved ones are just a facade. The physical realm is an illusion.

In heaven, there's a new family where God is Father. The family has a spiritual bond which is stronger and superior to blood bonds. Blood bonds are only for this world. They serve as a tool for parents to care for children and for humans to help support each other. After the time on earth is done, blood bonds have completed their assignments. What matters afterwards is spirit bond. Blood bond is ephemeral. Spirit bonds are eternal.

Have you heard stories of people who died and returned to earth? Those stories have one thing in common. Once they reach heaven's gates, they never want to return. They outrightly forget the pains of those they left behind. They want to remain and enter beyond the gates, no matter how much their brethren wail and mourn for their departure.

Now, the illustration above is too distant. Let's take a closer example. You would have heard of so many people who left their suffering families behind in Nigeria and went abroad for greener pastures. Today, in the States as in all the West, there are millions of men who have forgotten about their suffering wives and children in Nigeria! I have a few of these people around me.

The mistake we often commit is to see spiritual things from a physical perspective, and draw hurried conclusions that hold no water. Foolishly, we allow the devil to deceive us, making us believe that we are wise when we are not.

The Spirit world is distinct from the physical world we see. Its operations are quiet different as well.

Therefore, as for your question, the saints would rejoice to be reunited with the spiritual family in heaven. All affinity to the earth and its inhabitants would be broken. No one would ever remember a brother who was only a brother by blood but not a brother in spirit.

Long story short.
All you have said is, you guys would be robots in your heaven, your memory wiped off and your loved ones forgotten. That's not a place any reasonable person would want to be while others are being tortured.
It's like a horror movie sef.
People dressed in white in a gathering, worshipping some invisible being who feeds off their worship for unknown reasons, while in another section, kids, men and women are being burnt and ripped to pieces by disgusting beings. Omo, you guys are messed up. My kids won't get to be taught such rubbish. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Tell that to the CAN chairman that was beheaded by BH, maybe u wish to be in his shoes

Or Leah

Or the christains that were massacred by millitants while returning from crossover night

So now, you can't die in a flood right? Ain't your god gonna destroy the world anytime soon anymore?

Wake up u ain't different to any other person

The only reason u are still alive is because it's not yet ur time to die, u are not invincible my guy

I still ain't scared of ur god, but u are...

You're not getting it

The 12 Apostles of Christ died in very gruesome ways. God defends the lives of His children, however, sometimes He permits certain things to happen, and no one can question Him. He owns the earth, and can do whatever pleases Him with it.

God would destroy the earth very truly but He wouldn't destroy the righteous with the wicked. The just shall be separated when all who worship Satan and do wickedness shall be cast to hell.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

You're not getting it

The 12 Apostles of Christ died in very gruesome ways. God defends the lives of His children, however, sometimes He permits certain things to happen, and no one can question Him. He owns the earth, and can do whatever pleases Him with it.

God would destroy the earth very truly but He wouldn't destroy the righteous with the wicked. The just shall be separated when all who worship Satan and do wickedness shall be cast to hell.

Yeah I get it, he is just gonna allow bad things happen to you too whenever he feels like just to spite Satan, ur prayers don't matter bro

So what's the point?

You don't get it,I don't believe in ur sadist god.

Thank u, don't mention.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Long story short.
All you have said is, you guys would be robots in your heaven, your memory wiped off and your loved ones forgotten. That's not a place any reasonable person would want to be while others are being tortured.
It's like a horror movie sef.
People dressed in white in a gathering, worshipping some invisible being who feeds off their worship for unknown reasons, while in another section, kids, men and women are being burnt and ripped to pieces by disgusting beings. Omo, you guys are messed up. My kids won't get to be taught such rubbish. Good day.

No. This earthly plane is the robotic. The spirit realm is more tangible than the physical realm. The earthly is not the true reality. The true reality is Celestial.

This illusion called "the natural" would soon give way to eternal reality. Blood bond isn't the true bond. It's a mere servant that would cease to exist when the true bond comes. Anyone fully engrossed in earthly affinities and all that comes with it is merely chasing shadows. God didn't invest much resources in a place where human beings can't live above 100yrs on average. The eternal home is where reality lives.

There's no truer family than a family bond by Spiritual cords for all eternity. Your earthly parents aren't your parents, they're caretakers. Your siblings are co-sojourners with you on the journey towards eternity. Once the eyes closes in death. The reality would dawn upon the soul.

For your information, that's how the spirit realm operates. It doesn't matter whether you're in heaven or earth. A spirit knows no earthly bonds.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

No. This earthly plane is the robotic. The spirit realm is more tangible than the physical realm. The earthly is not the true reality. The true reality is Celestial.

This illusion called "the natural" would soon give way to eternal reality. Blood bond isn't the true bond. It's a mere servant that would cease to exist when the true bond comes. Anyone fully engrossed in earthly affinities and all that comes with it is merely chasing shadows. God didn't invest much resources in a place where human beings can't live above 100yrs on average. The eternal home is where reality lives.

There's no truer family than a family bond by Spiritual cords for all eternity. Your earthly parents aren't your parents, they're caretakers. Your siblings are co-sojourners with you on the journey towards eternity. Once the eyes closes in death. The reality would dawn upon the soul.

For your information, that's how the spirit realm operates. It doesn't matter whether you're in heaven or earth. A spirit knows no earthly bonds.

What a messed up reality you're hoping to live in.
Must be depressing. I picture a large horde of zombies swaying left and right moving to the tune of their master who controls them. Goodluck with your delusions.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Yeah I get it, he is just gonna allow bad things happen to you too whenever he feels like just to spite Satan, ur prayers don't matter bro

So what's the point?

You don't get it,I don't believe in ur sadist god.

Thank u, don't mention.

No. All things work together for the good of them who serve the Lord.

Sometimes, He'll tell you what He's about to take you through, then, He'll give you the strength to go through it without backing out.

Polycarp was told in a vision that he'll be burnt at the stakes. He went ahead, never denying his faith as he was being torched. Strengthened by the Holy Spirit. This isn't anything the world can understand.

Paul wrote he has been told by the Lord that he's about to be executed. He asked everyone to rejoice rather than mourn for him. This happened before he was executed by Nero.

The Lord Jesus constantly told His disciples that He'll die the death of the cross. Peter rejected the vision but Christ rebukes him. He gladly went to the cross strengthened by the Holy Spirit because it was the will of the Father. He had a Divine purpose in it with an eternal reward attached to such few who make such sacrifices.

We are not the owners of ourselves. The porter can do anything with his clay. Without Him, we wouldn't even exist. We came by Him, we live through Him, and we shall depart in His will.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

No. All things work together for the good of them who serve the Lord.

Sometimes, He'll tell you what He's about to take you through, then, He'll give you the strength to go through it without backing out.

Polycarp was told in a vision that he'll be burnt at the stakes. He went ahead, never denying his faith as he was being torched. Strengthened by the Holy Spirit. This isn't anything the world can understand.

Paul wrote he has been told by the Lord that he's about to be executed. He asked everyone to rejoice rather than mourn for him. This happened before he was executed by Nero.

The Lord Jesus constantly told His disciples that He'll die the death of the cross. Peter rejected the vision but Christ rebukes him. He gladly went to the cross strengthened by the Holy Spirit because it was the will of the Father. He had a Divine purpose in it with an eternal reward attached to such few who make such sacrifices.

We are not the owners of ourselves. The porter can do anything with his clay. Without Him, we wouldn't even exist. We came by Him, we live through Him, and we shall depart in His will.

Good luck with that
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

What a messed up reality you're hoping to live in.
Must be depressing. I picture a large horde of zombies swaying left and right moving to the tune of their master who controls them. Goodluck with your delusions.

No. God gave humans a freewill which the devil hijacked and used for all manner of wickedness. God will take the wicked away and put an end to wickedness. There'll be a new earth where all the redeemed shall live. The freewill would still be there. They'll never die. There shall be wickedness no more. Neither anything that offends. Righteousness shall reign. The earth would be a peaceful place again as it was in the begining.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Good luck with that

Where would you spend eternity?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Where would you spend eternity?

Where you won't spend it
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Where you won't spend it

Smiles.

There's a wonderful home in the hereafter. The earth is simply a voyage.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Smiles.

There's a wonderful home in the hereafter. The earth is simply a voyage.

Yeah, safe journey
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Yeah, enjoy your journey

Thank you. But you're journeying too. You won't be here forever.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

Thank you. But you're journeying too. You won't be here forever.

Yeah

I wasn't here before too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.