Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) (62101 Views)

Storm Isaias Batters US East Coast Causing Rare Tornadoes, Floods & Fires (Pics) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by dingbang(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chuvin22:
If this was in Nigeria, Imagine texting your will and banking card pin to next of kin then you survived the flood only to meet your next of kin doing dorime ameno. undecided

grin
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

I will rather make peace with Satan than meet this kind of God

What's the difference anyway
If you think it's up to you, then you are a bigger joker than the one in the batman series.

These things are already determined, you WILL meet Him ONE DAY and you will give account of every word you have said, whether you believe it now or not.

What you think about Him, how you perceive Him is only limited to the confines of your (OUR) small mind, and it CANNOT change who He really is and what He has determined to do.

Think!
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why should have even entered underground train?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
olatade:
From US, to Europe and now Asia, the moonson rain is spreading, Kindly spare Africa, we don't have the might for the aftermath of the rain.Already a drizzle of rain flood lagos, imagine this, the entire city will be shut for days.
Lagos will bear the brunt if same should happen in Nigeria.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by mario2k(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=illicit post=104002788]

U are a very funny person

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

Or is he having a complex

He wants to destroy us yet he keep allowing new babies to arrive?

What a confused god u serve bro

Destroy us for what exactly

For what his nigga Satan singlehandedly caused under his nose

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your God has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan rule self if this is the best he can do

Abegii
I personally don't need your god and he don't scare me at all.

[i][/i] Only a fool will say there is no God,my brother whether you like it or not what is coming is bigger that whatever you're thinking.
Surrending yourself to Jesus Christ is the only escape route.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by NobleRace: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

U are a very funny person

What have we done for this your god self cos I don't really see how our sins affect him

Or is he having a complex

He wants to destroy us yet he keep allowing new babies to arrive?

What a confused god u serve bro

Destroy us for what exactly

For what his nigga Satan singlehandedly caused under his nose

If these things are already destined to happen, then what's the point of praying?

Your God has been keeping malice with Satan for aeons

Why can't the dude just resign and let Satan rule self if this is the best he can do

Abegii
I personally don't need your god and he don't scare me at all

There are many things you don't understand. And it's a pity you never sought knowledge of the matters that pertain to you soul.

God gave the earth to man to replenish and subdue it. Satan overthrew man and overran the human race. Man became alienated from God. He is filthy because of sin. God in His love sends His Son Jesus to wash man in His blood and reconcile man back to Him.

God would receive only those who are blood-washed into His bossom because He cannot dwell with sin. He would recover the earth at the appointed time and destroy everything that pollutes it. He'll renew everything. He'll take sicknesses away and evacuate the demons who inhabit wicked men. Then, the earth would continue in peace and tranquility. There shall be righteousness for ever more.

Why has God delayed and not done these things all these while?

1. God has a set time when mercy would be no more.

2. Mercy is still flowing right now from His throne. He's still waiting patiently for you and I to repent and escape eternal punishment.

Is God angry with Satan and therefore keeps malice with him? No. God is the Judge of the whole world, and for every unrepentant sinner, there's an everlasting jail. Satan woud be jailed too when mercy is over. And of course, for those who walk in righteousness, there's great reward.

Repent now. The clock is ticking fast. Your soul is precious. Save it today before it's too late. Remember, Jesus died that you may live. No greater love can any man receive than this.

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by lincs25(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
More to come their way, they brought Covid-19.
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by rhektor(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
DropsMic:
Patiently Waiting for righteousness
He's here already, above your comment grin
Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by walozanga(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Very soon , enough motor spare parts go enter Nigeria from China after the flood. Igbo kwenu!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Innogee: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
I always like hearing from Righteousness2.
Its either Jesus Christ or nothing else.
Repent and cry to God for mercy because what is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..

Righteousness2:
Everyone called Noah Crazy, Foolish and all sort of Names until it started Raining and raining and raining.

Another Noah is Here, warning the People and Nations in what is Coming!
Warning! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Folks Repent now and cry out to GOD for Mercy because the GREAT MAN above is upset with the evils, Abominations and Wickedness in this Generation.

What is Happening now is Ice cream and Pizza compared to what is Coming..
Escape for your life!
The only way of Escape to Run to JESUS Christ. There is no other way..

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
They should blame their dwarfy president.. make he take climate change serious before nature destroy us

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by cletz991(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin boys client don die for flood o

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by petitejolie(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Anytime i see news like this, i just shake my head looking at Lekki and it's environ. If countries with well planned city could be going through this, what is the fate of my people that are only concerned about paying the ministry for stupid approvals?. I was discussing with some real estate agents that Yaba, Ebute Meta & Surulere will become one of the hotest real estate hub in Lagos soon and they were bent on how my point is not valid.
but no land there again na
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Thryphosa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is a year of floods across the globe!
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Dem don chop all the money for flood prevention.

Tinubu sef.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by gabpaul: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Even Jesus couldn't save himself on the "cross of calvary".

Ogun kill you and Jesus!

Werey! grin
Wow.. How foolish you can be grin
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
macjireh:

but u believe WHO and scientists wen they sell fear to u

What kind of fear are they selling to you?
Where they selling fear to your parents when they gave you the polio vaccine?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:

Why do pastors build churches and Universities then

Ain't y'all confused?
pls mention d pastors building universities koz my pastor is not part of dem....meanwhile as for building of churches,, a time will come when stadiums will be used to hold crusades,,sport events will not be able to hold...but at certain times,,lockdowns Will be rampant thereby scattering our big Churches and breaking us into smaller units....interesting times are ahead of us...a lot of rubbish has happened to d body of Christ in d past but as we enter 2022 a lot of changes will happen to d world.. d world will never remain d same from 2022 bkos God will begin to display His greatest powers on earth
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by BlackFlamefromP: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wow, you actually believe you were created by God. Interesting!

And you were being so blasphemous and sacrilegious in your comment. Or, is there something I'm missing here?

illicit:

Well a rat is even better than a lab rat

I am none and I can't even be compared with any of the above

God created me with free will and I am not destined to doom like a rat
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
gabpaul:

Wow.. How foolish you can be grin

Your papa ... foolish!
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
wellmax:
...and some people still doubt that God destroyed the earth one time with a flood. 40 days flood oo.

This one I just for a day and it's like this.

There's no evidence that a global flood existed.

That said, this flooding is just one city in China. Do you know how much water it would take to flood the entire earth? Including deserts, valleys and locations way above sea level lol.

It is ridiculous to even think of the entire earth going under water. Just because of rain that fell over a month and 10 days.

Not to even talk about the fact that archaeologists, geologists and other earth scientists have no evidence whatsoever to support the claim.

Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Grandson006(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bros start from Agbado Oja
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

If you think it's up to you, then you are a bigger joker than the one in the batman series.

These things are already determined, you WILL meet Him ONE DAY and you will give account of every word you have said, whether you believe it now or not.

What you think about Him, how you perceive Him is only limited to the confines of your (OUR) small mind, and it CANNOT change who He really is and what He has determined to do.

Think!

Where's your evidence that any of what you said up there is even remotely true?

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Where's your evidence that any of what you said up there is even remotely true?
What kind of evidence do you need?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Charlie2020(f): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
90% of Lagos Island will be submerged within next five years. Worst hit will be almighty Lekki
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Wow, you actually believe you were created by God. Interesting!

And you were being so blasphemous and sacrilegious in your comment. Or, is there something I'm missing here?

I wasn't created by the god he preaches

The God I serve doesn't want to destroy me

2 Likes

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
NobleRace:

There are many things you don't understand. And it's a pity you never sought knowledge of the matters that pertain to you soul.

God gave the earth to man to replenish and subdue it. Satan overthrew man and overran the human race. Man became alienated from God. He is filthy because of sin. God in His love sends His Son Jesus to wash man in His blood and reconcile man back to Him.

God would receive only those who are blood-washed into His bossom because He cannot dwell with sin. He would recover the earth at the appointed time and destroy everything that pollutes it. He'll renew everything. He'll take sicknesses away and evacuate the demons who inhabit wicked men. Then, the earth would continue in peace and tranquility. There shall be righteousness for ever more.

Why has God delayed and not done these things all these while?

1. God has a set time when mercy would be no more.

2. Mercy is still flowing right now from His throne. He's still waiting patiently for you and I to repent and escape eternal punishment.

Is God angry with Satan and therefore keeps malice with him? No. God is the Judge of the whole world, and for every unrepentant sinner, there's an everlasting jail. Satan woud be jailed too when mercy is over. And of course, for those who walk in righteousness, there's great reward.

Repent now. The clock is ticking fast. Your soul is precious. Save it today before it's too late. Remember, Jesus died that you may live. No greater love can any man receive than this.

U have said nothing

1 Like

Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Think!
Your opinion
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bacteriologist:

There's no evidence that a global flood existed.

That said, this flooding is just one city in China. Do you know how much water it would take to flood the entire earth? Including deserts, valleys and locations way above sea level lol.

It is ridiculous to even think of the entire earth going under water. Just because of rain that fell over a month and 10 days.

Not to even talk about the fact that archaeologists, geologists and other earth scientists have no evidence whatsoever to support the claim.

Think about it.
The same water you just talked about, where did it come from?
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by macjireh: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

What kind of fear are they selling to you?
Where they selling fear to your parents when they gave you the polio vaccine?
scientists will soon be dumbfounded and will seek God for solutions
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lymasaba:

Nigeria is Gods own country

For real ooo
Re: China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
wealthyhenry:

God is no longer upset with the world. His concern and deep love for the world made him send Jesus. Jesus is the Father's solution to man's woes and cries. Anybody who believes in him is already saved but anyone who doesn't believe is already condemned. God took out his anger and judgement over the world on Jesus while on the cross. The whole world and the sin of man was judged in Christ on the cross.

The ultimate job of the preacher is therefore to point Jesus to the people and not their sins and shortcomings.

In as much as what you are saying may be good but this is not the gospel. Your message is such that puts fear in the people and it ought not to be so.

Anybody who receives Jesus out of fear of your so called danger ahead is not actually born again. We get born again only by faith in Christ Jesus and nothing more.

Thank you sir and God bless...

Correct... This really is the true gospel... Do you perhaps attend saints community?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.