Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad (64434 Views)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Chris Oyakhilome When Christ Embassy Started In 1987(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by chaloskyx: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
JUST LOOK AT THIS BUSINESS MAN YOU THAT YOUR WORKERS ARE TREATED AS SLAVES THEY SEE YOU PASSING THEY MUST KNEEL DOWN AND CALL YOU DADDY FOR WHAT? WHO ARE U? YOU SACK YOUR WORKERS CALLING THEM UNFRUTFUL WITHOUT SEVERANCE AND YOU TALK OF SLAVERY WHO ARE YOU DECIVING? YOU HAVE SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU ARE STILL HERE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL OTHERPEOPLE WHO TRAVEL TO EARN A LIVING SLAVES YOU WERE NOT THERE TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR HUSTLE ALL I SEE IS A PROUD MAN OF GOD WHO LOOKS DOWN ON THE POOR AND STRUGGLING THINKING HE IS BETTER THAN OTHERS MR OYEDEPO YOU ARE A NOBODY.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by delerx(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is how to differentiate btw a brain and a fish brain. Sorry to say Oyedepo has a fish brain.
Broveens42:

You're trying so hard to disagree of what you know already.

People migrate basically because of ECONOMY and human rights.

Education and all other factors are just a decoy for most people to travel out to experience the two factors I highlighted earlier.

Despite the advancement of China, a new documentary show that there is an increase migration of Chinese to the U S for greener pastures (using education as an easy way of escape).
Also savoring the free/human rights/Western life in U S and most European countries.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Mofe72: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The man(Oyedepo) gave his opinion and that nothing to do with your argument.

Lol, typical. Can’t even give a tangible response
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
I feel disappointed that he could say such.
Many Gullibles will just nod their heads in agreement. Since, they have no brains of their own, he will be the one thinking & deciding 4dem.
No one dares question him.

I Live and Work in the United States.
So, he didn't relocate because God asked him not to. D TRUTH is, if he had relocated to dis US, I see everyday, he wouldn't have made it b'cos dey got no too many GULLIBLES here.
His empire would never have triumphed here.
Nobody will even listen to him.

You must be financially prepared to start a business here. Not all these uncompleted buildings, pastors erect as churches in Nigeria everywhere.

People are not afraid of DEATH here, so he can afford to threaten the whites the way he likes.
In Fact, the more threat you dish out as a pastor, the more empty your church becomes.

2ndly, what was the situation of Nigeria in 1987?
The Economy was evergreen and robust.
Only a few would want to relocate then and they did it on Educational basis.
Population was still managed fairly.
He knows the truth.
He should stop insulting people.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by dapadawee: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
thecommunist:
Of all People, Bishop Oyedepo and yourself should know that all this wealth won't follow anyone out of this world. So why all the fuss? Both successful unsuccessful people will eventually share the same fate and that is death, but what matters is what God thinks and know about us not how much money we made or how big our church is or how many church branches we have all over the world or how we have the power to hire or fire unfruitful pastors up and down. May God help all of us.
You know, that we will not take anything to heaven is not a reason to die poor or without performance to be sincere with you Christ died poor just because of a reason. So therefore the fact that one chooses to die without relevance is not enough reason for oyedepo to die poor. A good story in the Bible about Abraham, the rich man and Lazarus. Abraham was rich and Lazarus was poor they both eventually made it to heaven. But the truth is that God want us to be rich. Infact his priority is that we prosper he said I wish above all that though mayeth prosper. So it's a choice but some people can't just move with people who choose to die poor pardon us
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Abedfff14: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
the post said ''blast nigerians suffering abroad'' and a lot of you are spewing trash. you can be in abroad and be suffering and also be in nigeria and be suffering. what you guys should be concerned with is why and what they suffer abroad and not spewing trash, i have said it already and i will repeat it that Nigeria is a country full of 200million fools and useless people. keep talking trash and let thunder fire u, arrogant people.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
as usual, on sunday all you gullible sheep are more active after going to your weekly AA (Airhead Anonymous) sunday meeting....

am4truth:
You are ignorant of the ways of God... In your own interest, you better desist from criticizing the men of God. Ask Aaron, Mariam, and more in the Bible..

your BS threats only work for gullibe donkeys who believe into your garbage religion.
fukc all them criminal in robes or any man of any religion who tries to endoctrinate people into being follow follow sheep ! SPIT PN FLOOR!

Petersamuel8:
A foolish comment indeed, so the the Europeans you're doing slavery to not men like you

stop focussing on the slavery part and focus on the LIFE part.... to give a better life to my family (24hs electricity, proper education, proper healthcare, security etc) i will be a slave ANYWHERE!

Salt06:
Youre the one been narrow minded here cos u think everything revolves around money and nairaland likes. Shameful

without money these criminals in robe wouldnt remotely think of being "men of god" and would have ended as armed robber/conmen or yahoo boys. who are we kidding?

divinitybillz:
What impact have you made with the gifting God gave you. Because criticizism isn't a ministry. People that make news don't make noise. Bro go make yours okay.

my impact is to let people to NEVER listen to fraudsters in robe who read their holybook upside down.... but hey, here is a simple FACT for you: that criminal in robe looks down on people abroad but yet he has no problem taking their money, thus the reason he has many branches of his criminal organization in the US. so he talks shiit about them from one side of his mouth, but then turns around and ask for their donation (out of their "menial job" salary). WHAT AN HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Forgodsgrace:
You open your mouth and call him fake ,it shows you know nothing about life.For your information ,this is one of the most realistic man of God as of today.
Some of these people travel out for more than ten years and nothing meaningful,no studying but doing menial jobs and showing you pictures with white men to oppress the gullible ones,but nothing tangible .
You will understand better later in life and o pray it won’t be too late.

see as you dey talk as if you even know what its like for someone who never had running water, constant electricity, proper healthcare, A decent JOB etc to suddenly live a normal life.... yes many are doing menial jobs but these same people are able to live a normal life without hunger/stress/powercuts/insecurity/bastard gov etc. now these bastards in robes in Nigeria are promising you a better life but never deliver. here is a simple clue: READ YOUR BIBLE AND SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE IT SAYS THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG.

seyz91:
Baba
The man said nothing but the truth ok
I'm not a fan of all these men of god but on this one he is right
Think of it this way, if its about his pocket, sebi his church has branches abroad as well so either here or there money comes in for him
He is right about it and no doubt!

i am not a fan of people doing menial job abroad but i certainly aint a fan of people telling them NOT to go and try to have a better life for themselves... let ANYONE decide whats best for their lives, and let them go and experience it (with proper documentation/visa). i'd rather they go and then make their own assumptions about the west than never go and then regret it 20yrs down the line. this fake MOG is just a deluded person who looks down on what these people do, yet has no problem accepting their donations. HYPOCRITES!

abnot:

Wonder why you are attacking him. He accomplished in Nigeria what he wouldn’t have accomplished in USA. Everybody’s situation/case is different and best to do what works for you. One of my father’s friends became ACCA certified in the mid - 80s. They were less than 10 in Nigeria then but he kept complaining about the problems of Nigeria and relocated to U.K. working one contract job to another. The best he got out of it was a council house which he lived in till he passed on early this year. He insisted on being buried in Nigeria claiming he had suffered too much in the England. Know what you have and do what works for you.

100s of thousands of Nigerians who left Nigeria for a better life have a successful/fantastic life abroad... if you believe that all Nigerians abroad are either A) broke and miserable or B) doing menial jobs then i suggest you travel the world a little.

elonmuskbaby:
brown as much as I respect your worldview to a lot of issues on this I will disagree with you because
WOULDN'T YOU RATHER BE A KING IN YOUR VILLAGE THAN BE A 2ND CLASS CITIZEN OR SLAVE IN A MANSION?

you make a valid point here but my goal in life has never been to be a king, it has always been to be HAPPY. again, i am not here to judge what people do in their lives and/or the choices they make...i am just saying that this man shouldnty come here to judge people without knowing the reason why they left and/or the reason why they havent come back. as i said earlier, Nigeria is plagued and the majority live without constant electricity, running water, a good salary to feed their family PROPERLY, safety, proper healthcare etc but they have the guts to look down on people abroad who clean dishes (while living a decent life with 24hs electricity, decent healthcare sometimes free, social services that works, access to loan etc
here is a clue: a person doing menial job abroad can easily get a bank loan to buy himself a house in the west, can you say tha same thing about the majority of Nigerians?!?!?!

In another man's land you'll always be a guest or "not part of us just living with us" and will be treated as such.

is that the reason that we should now look down on going abroad? people go abroad for many different reasons....some go there to earn quick cash so they can return and build their mansions etc why stop a man and his vision? you have your vision (and you are entitled to it) and they have theirs. why automatically dismiss them?!? An African in the west knows who he is and has no intention to become "them" (even with their passport), he just want to have all the same opportunities that a foreign citizenship may get you.
taking life advices from a man who gets free money from gullible people and now lives in luxury mansions while flying private jets (and wants more of "your" money) is dumb.

Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is bad.you run away and leave the mess created by everybody.yes I sad everybody because no Nigerian is exempted from all the madness going on in Nigeria on a daily basis to another man's land but the menace is still there,yet you run to another person's house that has taken time,sweat, labour pain and even lives to fix their country.

stress/insecurity etc would hasve any sane man run away from that zoo called Nigeria....you cant blame them for wanting to live a stress free life with 24hs electricity, decent healthcare and give their family a better life!

Now imagine if every country had the myopic mind of Nigerian leaders and every country was as messed up as nigeria ,where you go see run? Won't you be forced to sit down and collectively agree to fix the mess?

with IFs BUTs and MAYBEs i could be god and get rid of all the problems in this world, helas!!!! the sad reality is that Nigeria is a shithole and many are running away from it.... i think it is a joke that people who live in luxury (aka mansions, jets, 24hs electricity and private security) demand that the little Nigerians stay in their misery and NEVER attempt to give a better life to their family,

Nigeria is bad because some people think they still had alternative.if I was American,France, Germany or Japan's president I will show every Nigerian tough love.i will close the borders and tell them you made your shiii,go and fix it.if you don't fix it Don't come back here.you will see how Nigerians will speedily fix up the nonsense.i believe Nigerians are intelligent, creative and daring when it comes to wickedness.if they channel such same energy into the development and sanity of the country,trust me, within Less than 5 years what seemed impossible will become very possible.

how can you blame Nigerians of today for the mess that started decades ago from bad governance AND bastard foreign countries who rob Nigeria/Africa of its natural resources?! is that not these same foreign countries that started this nonsense? Nigeria/Africa is in the sad state that they are "partly" because of these foreign countries na!

Just look at how Nigerians are breaking boundaries and doing a lot of exploits positively for the advancement of another Mandy country,you think if he does that here nigeria will not be a better place and a country to be proud of?

as much as Nigeria is breaking boundaries, i am sorry to say that it aint enough to get ALL Nigerians out of the predicament they find themselves in.,,, and unless you have a future plan that will get ALL Nigerians out of poverty, i dont believe that breaking a few boundaires here and there will change anything for the common Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by dapadawee: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mofe72:

I don’t have a problem with that advice. I have a problem with people pissing on the efforts of other people, forgetting that we all have different paths in life. God has a plan for everyone and not everyone will succeed as an employer of labour in their countries of birth (just like he has said about people relocating)
Because they’re struggling in multiple jobs today doesn’t mean they will struggle forever. It is this same Christianity that teaches us about trials and tribulations.
Whenever a man of God speaks that word is for a particular person the word u see as provocative is a blessing to others. Someone must have caught that word
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

What is this one saying? .....

They are men of Satan. I hope you get to realize this soon. The guy loves money than im life. Go and see his churches in the US and Europe. No be because of the same people im been dey yab for obodo oyibo im set up the church? No be to collect their foreign currencies as tithes and offerings?

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Trust me and believe me.

Your village people are on your case.

It's not ordinary.
Yeah I trust and believe you're speaking from experience.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ace2013:
If since 2003 till date and you are still waiting for God to use you to birth Nigeria you better rethink and start restrategize.
What would you have said of Noah who waited more than a hundred years?

How about Abraham who waited for about 25 years?

What about Joseph who had a dream as a kid?

What about David?

You have no idea about how God works, otherwise you'd know that His time is different from that of men, and that it's perfect. So those working with Him would have to align theirs with His, hence patience is a virtue.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Agbebakun22: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
lordally:

The guy himself that you just quoted isn't based in Nigeria!! But in no won gree make person Relocate for better opportunities omo Just free that man abeg

No mind the idiot an average Nigerian don't want others to be successful like that because they're thinking u will chance them
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Ajibade123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I've had several opportunities to do so.

First one I was willing to go but then all of a sudden, I just found myself later rejecting the offer. I don't even know what really came over me then.

Another was when I had begun to walk at the level of the Spirit. It was in the early noughties when i was given an opportunity to relocate to Minnesota sometime in 2003, but I declined because by then my orientation had changed.

Although things weren't going fine, I had this strong belief that things would change, and that I was meant to be a part of the solution, so I just couldn't abandon Nigeria to go elsewhere, because I believed Nigeria needed me here.

At the time, I didn't know much about what i was doing, but over the years, I have come to realize that my decisions were actually Spirit-led, because I'm one of those that God planned to use to birth a new Nigeria He'd use to shake and shock the world, and let the world know that He's the Lord of all the Earth.

That's why when people see a hopeless situation, I see a huge opportunity for God. When people see chaos, i see the storm before a great calm. When people see a nation that cannot survive the present crises, i see a nation that would emerge from it the better. When people see a dead nation, I see a nation that would rise again, because I believe in God, and that which is impossible with men is possible with God, for with God nothing shall be impossible.

God bless.
now tell me how many solutions you have provided

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
desiredhome:

Mr know it explain why is Nigeria with all it's natural resources yet the poverty capital of the world......why is Nigeria the most praying, most Churchy yet the poorest country?........

If you think beyond being a slave you will know it's better to develop your own instead of running after already made.....

You definitely have a vacuum inside your skull.

I have told you that emigration is a normal part of human existence you're talking about your generation's slavery that isn't any of my business.

sad
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by bobsage: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Better a lowly person earning an honest living than a shameless man who in the name of God, helps himself from the sweat of lowly people trying to earn an honest living

2 Likes

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by OLULAW: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
I blame the idiots whose tithes and offerings enable this demented guy to continue to run his stinking mouth. What about the overqualified, jobless Nigerians at home who are neither employees nor employers? However you couch it, the Tesco employee - of Nigerian origin - earning a living wage, comfortably paying his mortgage and HP/PCP, with full access to the NHS, and having his children educated in some of the world’s best schools, colleges, and universities, is - by all account- better than senior lecturers at Owo Poly (and similar institutions) who are yet to receive their last year’s salary in full, and who stand the real chances of being kidnapped tonight by Buhari-sponsored Fulani herdsmen. STUPID OYEDEPO SHUT THE FNCK UP.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by KaptainAfrika: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Quick question - where were all your children born ?
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Soleye24(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
You stayed behind just to defraud people

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Tundex911: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
the world’s second richest pastor...

Just imagine

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by adontcare(f): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
brosom:
sundry? Do u know the true meaning of the word sundry? Are u just heard it.
Mr know it all
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by desiredhome: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

You definitely have a vacuum inside your skull.

I have told you that emigration is a normal part of human existence you're talking about your generation's slavery that isn't any of my business.

sad
Common sense is not common......I think you should be one of those kids here .......
Indomi generation.......bye
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by rollandben(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Broveens42:

Is this sacrifice form real? grin
Ha,well, nothing is impossible in Nigeria...have you forgottn
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by abbeyty90: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
You did not move to the state because there is no market for your business over there, thank God many Nigerians are begin to wake up
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by thecommunist(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
dapadawee:

You know, that we will not take anything to heaven is not a reason to die poor or without performance to be sincere with you Christ died poor just because of a reason. So therefore the fact that one chooses to die without relevance is not enough reason for oyedepo to die poor. A good story in the Bible about Abraham, the rich man and Lazarus. Abraham was rich and Lazarus was poor they both eventually made it to heaven. But the truth is that God want us to be rich. Infact his priority is that we prosper he said I wish above all that though mayeth prosper. So it's a choice but some people can't just move with people who choose to die poor pardon us
Dear Brother, yes God wants us to be rich but not arrogant!
God actually blessed Bishop with wealth, no doubt about that.
But remember that some people too tried and it just did not work for them especially in Nigeria and thier failure should not be a source of arrogance for those who God helped!
To tell you the truth, Bishop comes off as arrogant most times he speaks!
Always remember that it's not everyone that wants to be super rich, some just want to have enough money to maybe have thier own modest home and take care of thier family so please don't judge everyone by your own standard of success.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by thecommunist(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as usual, on sunday all you gullible sheep are more active after going to your weekly AA (Airhead Anonymous) sunday meeting....

your BS threats only work for gullibe donkeys who believe into your garbage religion.
fukc all them criminal in robes or any man of any religion who tries to endoctrine people into being follow follow sheep ! SPIT PN FLOOR!

stop focussing on the slavery part and focus on the LIFE part.... to give a better life to my family (24hs electricity, proper education, proper healthcare, security etc) i will be a slave ANYWHERE!

without money these criminals in robe wouldnt remotely think of being "men of god" and would have ended as armed robber/conmen or yahoo boys. who are we kidding?

my impact is to let people to NEVER listen to fraudsters in robe who read their holybook upside down.... but hey, here is a simple FACT for you: that criminal in robe looks down on people abroad but yet he has no problem taking their money, thus the reason he has many branches of his criminal organization in the US. so he talks shiit about them from one side of his mouth, but then turns around and ask for their donation (out of their "menial job" salary). WHAT AN HYPOCRITE!!!!!

see as you dey talk as if you even know what its like for someone who never had running water, constant electricity, proper healthcare, A decent JOB etc to suddenly live a normal life.... yes many are doing menial jobs but these same people are able to live a normal life without hunger/stress/powercuts/insecurity/bastard gov etc. now these bastards in robes in Nigeria are promising you a better life but never deliver. here is a simple clue: READ YOUR BIBLE AND SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE IT SAYS THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG.

i am not a fan of people doing menial job abroad but i certainly aint a fan of people telling them NOT to go and try to have a better life for themselves... let ANYONE decide whats best for their lives, and let them go and experience it (with proper documentation/visa). i'd rather they go and then make their own assumptions about the west than never go and then regret it 20yrs down the line. this fake MOG is just a deluded person who looks down on what these people do, yet has no problem accepting their donations. HYPOCRITES!

100s of thousands of Nigerians who left Nigeria for a better life have a successful/fantastic life abroad... if you believe that all Nigerians abroad are either A) broke and miserable or B) doing menial jobs then i suggest you travel the world a little.

you make a valid point here but my goal in life has never been to be a king, it has always been to be HAPPY. again, i am not here to judge what people do in their lives and/or the choices they make...i am just saying that this man shouldnty come here to judge people without knowing the reason why they left and/or the reason why they havent come back. as i said earlier, Nigeria is plagued and the majority live without constant electricity, running water, a good salary to feed their family PROPERLY, safety, proper healthcare etc but they have the guts to look down on people abroad who clean dishes (while living a decent life with 24hs electricity, decent healthcare sometimes free, social services that works, access to loan etc
here is a clue: a person doing menial job abroad can easily get a bank loan to buy himself a house in the west, can you say tha same thing about the majority of Nigerians?!?!?!

is that the reason that we should now look down on going abroad? people go abroad for many different reasons....some go there to earn quick cash so they can return and build their mansions etc why stop a man and his vision? you have your vision (and you are entitled to it) and they have theirs. why automatically dismiss them?!? An African in the west knows who he is and has no intention to become "them" (even with their passport), he just want to have all the same opportunities that a foreign citizenship may get you.
taking life advices from a man who gets free money from gullible people and now flies private jets (and wants more of "your" money) is dumb.

stress/insecurity etc would hasve any sane man run away from that zoo called Nigeria....you cant blame them for wanting to live a stress free life with 24hs electricity, decent healthcare and a give their family a better life!

with IFs BUTs and MAYBEs i could be god and get rid of all the problems in this world, helas!!!! the sad, the reality is that Nigeria is a shithole and many are running away from it.... i think is a joke that people who live in luxury (aka mansions, jets, 24hs electricity and private security) demand that the little Nigerians stay in their misery and NEVER attempt to give a better life to their family,

how can you blame Nigerians of today for the mess that started decades ago from bad governance AND bastard foreign countries who rob Nigeria/Africa of its natural resources?! is that not these same foreign countries that started this nonsense? Nigeria/Africa is in the sad state that they are "partly" because of these foreign countries na!

as much as Nigeria is breaking boundaries, i am sorry to say that it aint enough to get ALL Nigerians out of the predicament they find themselves in.,,, and unless you have a future plan that will get ALL Nigerians out of poverty, i dont believe that breaking a few boundaires here and there will change anything for the common Nigerian.
God bless you, you have said it all! I rest my case.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by RALPHOW(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
Many Nigerians regret stepping out of this country, some can not come back because they have nothing to show for their staying abroad.
May God direct our steps
Oyedepo may not be what he is today if he relocated to USA.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by RALPHOW(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
thecommunist:
Dear Brother, yes God wants us to be rich but not arrogant!
God actually blessed Bishop with wealth, no doubt about that.
But remember that some people too tried and it just did not work for them especially in Nigeria and thier failure should not be a source of arrogance for those who God helped!
To tell you the truth, Bishop comes off as arrogant most times he speaks!
Always remember that it's not everyone that wants to be super rich, some just want to have enough money to maybe have thier own modest home and take care of thier family so please don't judge everyone by your own standard of success.

Did you listened to the message directly from Oyedepo?
Definitely No, otherwise you will never talk like this.
My advice never based your judgement on journalists.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
RALPHOW:

Did you listened listen to the message directly from Oyedepo?
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by UKBobo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
We should all withhold $£and Yen for one year - Nigeria will howl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by thecommunist(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
RALPHOW:

Did you listened to the message directly from Oyedepo?
I am not particularly referring to this particular message. I'm talking generally about his comments on topics outside the gospel. He will do well to stick to the gospel and leave other stories sir.
Re: I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad by Gfskw: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / "David's Mother Was A Harlot" - Apostle Suleman. Funmi Iyanda & Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.