Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR (28194 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by jrjfjfj: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why are the igbos always commenting negative about Yorubas ,if you doubt me just check their comments .Yorubas should detest igbos ,they will continue to mock you till eternity
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by BSsniffer: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jlow2:
You will see hell if you re from SS/SE that marry a Yoruba guy whom reside in his state,because most if them reside with their parents even after marriage, am telling you from a relations experience.

Your brothers are on another thread shamelessly claiming a Yoruba basketballer because his mother is igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gabkosh: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:

Nah. But you should ask your sisters.
My sisters don't know him. You are the one that know him. Maybe you should ask your mother as well.

2 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by mancoconut: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

[s]Lol....look at this product of a baby factory talking shit. You can deny the fact that jobless Igbo men like you take advantage of their dead brother's wives by grabbing their properties and displacing their children. Flatin0 pigs are known for all things evil and oppression of women who are bought like chickens and goats on the open market all in the name of bride price....apart from a culture that worships marmon most of what you call culture is stolen culture from more dominant cultures and traditions mixed with history revisionism to make up igbo culture....remove all that and all you have is a tribe of naked running forest ngua cannibals who managed to get the white man's christainity. You spin tales of falsehood and lies to massage your small balls and big egos but deep down you're inconsequential nonentities whose language and culture risks extinction in 25 years according to a unesco report. Igbos and igbo culture is a culture of shit,piss and false tales of grandeur. Come at me and I'd fvckin flame you... stupid fvcker[/s].

Brain-dead tripes from a chromosomal defect and waste of human existence who doesn't even know his father, shebi producing bastards children is now a common socio-cultural norm among you Abobaku pigs? grin.

I won't even bother myself indulging your insidious stupidity and abrasive ignorance by joining issues with your hare-brained assertions and listless rants about the cultural orientations of the Igbos, seeing that your culture is a prime enabler for everything wrong with a society... a culture that promotes bastards and baby mama culture surely shouldn't be regaled or considered worthy of any spectrum of equanimity. But let me suffice to say, If Igbo women were so devalued as you claim, then how come Igbo women today command top positions of global power among other enviable achievements? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala occupies a place of power no useless yeribanza pigsty scummy woman will ever dream of been, then we have the finest and some of the most decorated of African writers like Chimamanda Adichie, Buchi Emechata, Flora Nwapa, Nnedi Okoroafor etc who are still globally recognized and celebrated today... well guess what biTch? these amazing women are all honed frok the fabric of the Igbo society where the women even strive to out-compete the men in all strata's and standards of human achievement, we no dey produce olosho bend down slay mama's like your diseased culture promotes.

The Yaribanza culture can only boast of been the pioneering benchmark for armed robbery and crime (FIRST OF IT'S KIND IN NIGERIA), afterall a yorubanza was the first known armed robber in Nigeria, and his name was Ishola Oyenusi. Bros check the top most notorious armed robbers in Nigeria and na your blodas still dey dominate the list grin.

A culture that promotes incest, rape, debased sexual exploitation of women, fraud and forgery (oluwole certificate acquisition), filth, thuggery, political assassinations as is the case with the accursed yeribanza race is not worth even been a discourse for rational minds.

Now I expect another bunch of gobbledygook from you as a rebuttal grin, but you're too inconsequential as much as worthless (been the yeribanza subhuman that you are) to deserve any use of my fuckin' time. You can now unkindly f**k off while I make my appointments with your sister to rendezvous her pathetic whOring self for some big energy d**k, I'm your daddy SON grin

10 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Romanoff(f): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
My sisters don't know him. You are the one that know him. Maybe you should ask your mother as well.

Nah. I was not planning to bring your mother into it, cause she might not be to blame for how you turned out, I mean, she couldn't have been able to tell you'd be an idiot, else a simple menstruation could have averted the disaster that is you.

But oh well, poor woman.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by BSsniffer: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

Brain-dead tripes from a chromosomal defect and waste of human existence who doesn't even know his father, shebi producing bastards children is now a common socio-cultural norm among you Abobaku pigs? grin.

I won't even bother myself indulging your insidious stupidity and abrasive ignorance by joining issues with your hare-brained assertions and listless rants about the cultural orientations of the Igbos, seeing that your culture is a prime enabler for everything wrong with a society... a culture that promotes bastards and baby mama culture surely shouldn't be regaled or considered worthy of any spectrum of equanimity. But let me suffice to say, If Igbo women were so devalued as you claim, then how come Igbo women today command top positions of global power among other enviable achievements? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala occupies a place of power no useless yeribanza pigsty scummy woman will ever dream of been, then we have the finest and some of the most decorated of African writers like Chimamanda Adichie, Buchi Emechata, Flora Nwapa, Nnedi Okoroafor etc who are still globally recognized and celebrated today... well guess what biTch? these amazing women are all honed frok the fabric of the Igbo society where the women even strive to out-compete the men in all strata's and standards of human achievement, we no dey produce olosho bend down slay mama's like your diseased culture promotes.

The Yaribanza culture can only boast of been the pioneering benchmark for armed robbery and crime (FIRST OF IT'S KIND IN NIGERIA), afterall a yorubanza was the first known armed robber in Nigeria, and his name was Ishola Oyenusi. Bros check the top most notorious armed robbers in Nigeria and na your blodas still dey dominate the list grin.

A culture that promotes incest, rape, debased sexual exploitation of women, fraud and forgery (oluwole certificate acquisition), filth, thuggery, political assassinations as is the case with the accursed yeribanza race is not worth even been a discourse for rational minds.

Now I expect another bunch of gobbledygook from you as a rebuttal grin, but you're too inconsequential as much as worthless (been the yeribanza subhuman that you are) to deserve any use of my fuckin' time. You can now unkindly f**k off while I make my appointments with your sister to rendezvous her pathetic whOring self for some big energy d**k, I'm your daddy SON grin

Lmao...
Took your autistic brain 30mins to come up with this 5 paragraphs of catshit. Not surprised, your dad like must flatin0 had lesser reasoning capabilities compared to plankton and you're obviously a chip off the old fvckin block.

Forget the overhyped achievements of some western lackey that sits as a puppet head in WTO.....the richest black woman is a Yoruba woman, 8 out of 10 Nigerian bank female MDs are Yoruba women, last year TIME magazine made a list of influencial Nigerian women and they were largely yoruba women... historically speaking Yoruba women have played a major role in Nigerian politics. Igbo women are largely breed to be housewives and cooks, largely relegated to the background even in flatin0 society....your women are only playing catch-up compared to achievements of yoruba women. Meanwhile flatin0 males our simply loud mouthed mofos who bailout and lack the will to stand up for their own when things get heated, that shows itself in your national leadership....I won't waste my time exchanging banter with a waste of sperm whose sperm dumpster of a mother failed to abort. You're a fvckin nobody, inconsequential 5%er dot baboon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by edoairways: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba guys should love and appreciate Yoruba ladies more.. make una no dey allow people wey no worth am insult the Yoruba race jare.

Their Akwa Ibom with all the Oil and 13 percent derivation funds and massive allocations, no development.
The issue is not the tribe
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Jlow2: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

Your brothers are on another thread shamelessly claiming a Yoruba basketballer because his mother is igbo.
who is this one??

3 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:
The only thing I see wrong here is that Adeola is a serial baby daddy and he prolly has other children growing somewhere.

All in all , shun premarital sex. It saves one from a lot of trouble.

The only thing I see is that she's from a shameless and murderous family who are not afraid of taking a life for their bigoted views.

3 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by cooooooks(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
There is no legal basis for traditional marriage, seeing parents, etc.

If parents become unreasonable, just walk into any court and bam, you're married.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by ojoagba: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them

SHE IS NOT IGBO SIR. CAN WRITE THE WRITE UP AGAIN AND YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by BSsniffer: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's nice this thread made from page....
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them
is she igbo..do you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Maxwell4404(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Family na your Mate
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by TheMan3: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
you're deranged

Akeredolu's wife is Chinese undecided
Yemi Alade's mom is Korean Abi? undecided

Igbos are fools
you where almost making sense till you added insults to the equation

E remain small.... You for make sense finish
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Yonsxp: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:

Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:

Too much expired and conjealed red oil in your skull. It’s not your fault that you are disoriented.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by FirstProphet: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:

If the aunt discovered it, you think there aren't more kids somewhere?

And then the baby on the way.
SMH at the way some people reason sha, see person IQ damn.

You can feel the noise in the comment lol, some men dey try sha
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Qatar2022: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
You should talk about useless Yoruba people born like pig anywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by izubext007: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let the family allow God to play His role.....no body has the power to chose spouse for any body.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Teejay13(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerians are so tribalistic I don't know why it is like that.

Nairaland is gradually becoming where this bunch of haters and ethnic bigots come to express their dirty belly.

However, it will but take us no where. I still believe we have bigger problems to address than hatred for ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
you're deranged

Akeredolu's wife is Chinese undecided
Yemi Alade's mom is Korean Abi? undecided

Igbos are fools

Why didn’t you mention Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo’s mum. Check the type of red oil you consume. You are too young to have dementia.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Promiseibritam: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Take the matter to court.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Danzakidakura(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
If Adeola can take care of you move in with him and let him hurry up and do the necessary be prayerful too. If he can't take care of you and the Ghanian can take care of you very well go from r him to avoid poverty.

The Adeola guy may end up been like Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by SolarEdge: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Chinny024(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why do you people can eat and keep cup because of one tribe.. Did she say she's Igbo?..
The tribes here are Yoruba, Akwa Ibom,and Ghana?...

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Shugar27(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
E be things oooo
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Aunty not even mother or father? Leave story. Lmao
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by vickydevoka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:
The only thing I see wrong here is that Adeola is a serial baby daddy and he prolly has other children growing somewhere.

All in all , shun premarital sex. It saves one from a lot of trouble.
Exactly. People way de do skin to skin Dem de try

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Danzakidakura(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kagd10:
Lol. It's not about adeola here, it's because they want you to be with the Ghanaian man who probably offers more prospect such as Ghanian citizenship cheesy. (even though I don't see why you had got pregnant before marriage especially while you had been preparing to write jamb, that's lack of focus).

Yet Chioma's family & kinsmen dey fight tooth and nail to bag Davido? Or should we talk about the several Igbo ladies piling up in lines to fvck FFK despite knowing he would dump them later? Ode lots! You're only projecting yourselves. Dingggbats
those ones are strikingly for Business but Adeola is a chameleon, he will not be open and let the poor girl know he will cheat on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.