Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR (28587 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Albertone(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
ThickSharon123:

No woman from the East or elsewhere would want them. Yoruba men love to force attraction on white women, so they appreciate them, even people in the east. But as soon as your in a house with them, you would curse the day you ever came to that house grin

Are you jealous of the white women?

The rate at which y'all are generalizing is terrific!

All these hook up girls sef.When they start to see small small change from inmessage,coded runs,michat etc they start to misyarn...No be una fault!

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
he has 12 of our queens
He added yours last year grin undecided cheesy
Aláàfin Òyó iku baba yeye
Kade ko pẹ lori grin cheesy

Chai Davido FFK Alaafin Oyo Adetokunbo Alade
These are the real MVPs grin cheesy grin grin

No traditional ruler in IGBO land have afonja wife
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Mokason288(m): 1:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
mowah.. are u also a yoruba
No dearie I’m from oil rich delta State...

Nice to meet you
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 2:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Gambit23:

No traditional ruler in IGBO land have afonja wife
you're supporting my point grin
Our women cannot be bought with money
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Mandela887(m): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them
Are u mad?...can't u read properly before commenting... She said she is from Akwa-ibom not Igbo....
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Mokason288:
No dearie I’m from oil rich delta State...
Nice to meet you
omo warri.. can you speak urhobo?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Albertone:

Are you jealous of the white women?

The rate at which y'all are generalizing is terrific!

All these hook up girls sef.When they start to see small small change from inmessage,coded runs,michat etc they start to misyarn...No be una fault!

dat emojii isnt among nairaland emoji... how come am seeing it
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them
Mugu, Akwa Ibom is now Igbo? When it comes to Biafra they become Naijadelta?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gabkosh: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Nah. I was not planning to bring your mother into it, cause she might not be to blame for how you turned out, I mean, she couldn't have been able to tell you'd be an idiot, else a simple menstruation could have averted the disaster that is you.

But oh well, poor woman.
Ranting of an olosho.

If not that you are his useless baby mama, you won't just conclude he has a baby outside.

Well I don't blame you, your mother is at fault for failing to train you in a good manner so that you don't just jump into conclusion on someone you didn't know.

Your father made a big mistake of his life, he could have just masturbated the sperm that fertilised the egg that produced you and pour it inside shalanga. That could have saved his family from public disgrace like you.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Areola14(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2021
mancoconut:

I knew it wouldn't be long before one yeribanza dirty ape somehow roped Igbos into a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with them... and of course you didn't disappoint.

Let say the fact... Naturally, the Igbos don't like the Yorubas... The Igbos sees the Yorubas as their greatest enemy.. the only period you see when the Igbo go along with the Yoruba is when they need their support... If a Igbo man becomes Nigeria president, they say Buhari surrounded himself with his people, Igbo man will be worst than that.. no other tribe will make sense to them... Every other tribes knows that!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by EngrChima88: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2021
No body wants to associate with a Nigerian anymore. They needs a foreigner. Let him Sue them to court anyways cheesy
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Mokason288(m): 6:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
omo warri.. can you speak urhobo?
Lol ... yes I can

Will you like to chat with me on Watsapp?

Good morning
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Uguruzik(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Kagd10:
Lol. It's not about adeola here, it's because they want you to be with the Ghanaian man who probably offers more prospect such as Ghanian citizenship cheesy. (even though I don't see why you had got pregnant before marriage especially while you had been preparing to write jamb, that's lack of focus & priorities). Meanwhile the adeola guy already had another child somewhere. That's not encouraging.

Yet Chioma's family & kinsmen dey fight tooth and nail to bag Davido? Or should we talk about the several Igbo ladies queueing up in lines to fvck FFK despite knowing he would dump them later? Ode lots! You're only projecting yourselves. Dingggbats
And what brought Igbo into your mouth now, does that name Mokason sound Igbo to you?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Henri8: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Redoil:
You high on cow dung?
Where did you see igbo mentioned there or you just spread your tribalistic trait everywhere.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by rabiudon: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2021
mancoconut:

Brain-dead tripes from a chromosomal defect and waste of human existence who doesn't even know his father, shebi producing bastards children is now a common socio-cultural norm among you Abobaku pigs? grin.

I won't even bother myself indulging your insidious stupidity and abrasive ignorance by joining issues with your hare-brained assertions and listless rants about the cultural orientations of the Igbos, seeing that your culture is a prime enabler for everything wrong with a society... a culture that promotes bastards and baby mama culture surely shouldn't be regaled or considered worthy of any spectrum of equanimity. But let me suffice to say, If Igbo women were so devalued as you claim, then how come Igbo women today command top positions of global power among other enviable achievements? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala occupies a place of power no useless yeribanza pigsty scummy woman will ever dream of been, then we have the finest and some of the most decorated of African writers like Chimamanda Adichie, Buchi Emechata, Flora Nwapa, Nnedi Okoroafor etc who are still globally recognized and celebrated today... well guess what biTch? these amazing women are all honed frok the fabric of the Igbo society where the women even strive to out-compete the men in all strata's and standards of human achievement, we no dey produce olosho bend down slay mama's like your diseased culture promotes.

The Yaribanza culture can only boast of been the pioneering benchmark for armed robbery and crime (FIRST OF IT'S KIND IN NIGERIA), afterall a yorubanza was the first known armed robber in Nigeria, and his name was Ishola Oyenusi. Bros check the top most notorious armed robbers in Nigeria and na your blodas still dey dominate the list grin.

A culture that promotes incest, rape, debased sexual exploitation of women, fraud and forgery (oluwole certificate acquisition), filth, thuggery, political assassinations as is the case with the accursed yeribanza race is not worth even been a discourse for rational minds.

Now I expect another bunch of gobbledygook from you as a rebuttal grin, but you're too inconsequential as much as worthless (been the yeribanza subhuman that you are) to deserve any use of my fuckin' time. You can now unkindly f**k off while I make my appointments with your sister to rendezvous her pathetic whOring self for some big energy d**k, I'm your daddy SON grin
You actually made no sense
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by rabiudon: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2021
KosiGee:

grin grin grin grin

Displacement ko, replacement ni…that’s yoruba word, isn’t it ?

The name is Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo.

Giannis is Greek
Ugochukwu is Igbo
Antetokounmpo is ?

Ugochukwu…you can’t take that away. The name is awesome. Raw, unadulterated, pure, powerful.
Why not read up about the guy and stop your delusions?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2021
theTranscriber:
you're supporting my point grin
Our women cannot be bought with money

In ur dreams. grin grin

Afonja women are dirty and ugly so no IGBO traditional ruler, businessman or governor will every marry dem
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Albertone(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
dat emojii isnt among nairaland emoji... how come am seeing it

Maphor!
Awa la develop e!

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Gambit23:

In ur dreams. grin grin

Afonja women are dirty and ugly so no IGBO traditional ruler, businessman or governor will every marry dem
Lol
We Yoruba demon will keep breaking your cheap girls manly hearts angry cheesy cheesy grin
Las Las Na our queens we go marry grin cheesy grin

Chai
Davido is a real MVP! grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Albertone:

Maphor!
Awa la develop e!

agba ni e... buh how?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Mokason288:

Lol ... yes I can

Will you like to chat with me on Watsapp?

Good morning
mavo?... biko whor gwo... can u please teach me urhobo here.. u can create a thread and start a class... i promise to be your number one student... we yon? biko
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by lilvicky68(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:
mavo?... biko whor gwo... can u please teach me urhobo here.. u can create a thread and start a class... i promise to be your number one student... we yon? biko
Go to Whatsapp..don't fill nairaland server with urhobo..
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Albertone(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Opemiposii:

What's bad in both of you chatting on WhatsApp? undecided

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2021
rabiudon:
Why not read up about the guy and stop your delusions?

You are an idiot if you take everything here seriously.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by EsomahJD: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol, painment? The family is pushing for an abortion which am also in support of, am only giving her a cheaper method since her family is so hit by poverty that their only way out is by marrying their kid to a Ghanaian. There's no painment.

Did her aunty cited money for her decision for the Giro not to marry the yoruba girl. ?

It's only painment can make one sound the way you just did.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by israel90: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kagd10:
Lol. It's not about adeola here, it's because they want you to be with the Ghanaian man who probably offers more prospect such as Ghanian citizenship cheesy. (even though I don't see why you had got pregnant before marriage especially while you had been preparing to write jamb, that's lack of focus & priorities). Meanwhile the adeola guy already had another child somewhere. That's not encouraging.

Yet Chioma's family & kinsmen dey fight tooth and nail to bag Davido? Or should we talk about the several Igbo ladies queueing up in lines to fvck FFK despite knowing he would dump them later? Ode lots! You're only projecting yourselves. Dingggbats
why is ffk not interested to marry a Yoruba woman since Igbo women has disappointed him b4, Yoruba girls are wortless,marry them they will give birth to agbaro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.