Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR (28215 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Danzakidakura(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba guys should love and appreciate Yoruba ladies more.. make una no dey allow people wey no worth am insult the Yoruba race jare.

Their Akwa Ibom with all the Oil and 13 percent derivation funds and massive allocations, no development.
the state is more developed than any SW states outside Lagos which was former FCT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by ThuGGeR147: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is super story.... Suwara must marry Toyin Tomatoes, what's my concern anyways... Every malam wit him kettle.. undecided
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by BlueAir: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin lol with the way her family interferes and plays her destiny and future about,whoever marrys that kind of woman is in deep shitt. Even their mentality alone na bad sign.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lmao, akwa ebumbum girls and their big asses. She should abort the kid, nobody gives a fvck.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by VEXT: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
The family is right,let her stay away from that Yoruba man, before he use her part for ritual and charm
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Fortez: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why let him dickkkk you down in the first place when it’s about tribe
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Imagine raising a kid amongst stupid relatives like this. not surprised it's coming from the land of twin baby killers, the bitch should slip a hanger inside her womb and drag out the contents, let her Just ensure she buries it properly considering the fact that akwa ibom people have a history of cannibalism.

2 Likes

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

Why didn’t you mention Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo’s mum. Check the type of red oil you consume. You are too young to have dementia.
something is wrong with you
So I must mention all inter ethnic marriages in Nigeria to prove my point? undecided
Giannis is Yoruba as well as Yemi Alade as well as Akeredolu's children
Yoruba race is a dominating race
We marry you and displace your name grin
Even when they marry us we still dominate in the child's life e.g Angelique Kidjo cool
Before you know it we would overtake grin

Ahh shocked
Yorùbá lágbà! cheesy grin

Gambit23:

I dunno why almost all IGBOs do not see afonjas worthy for marriage??

And why are afonja men lusting and rushing to marry IGBO women ??

cheesy
the question should be
Why do Igbo girls die for Yoruba men? cheesy and later cry after they are dumped? cry
eg FFK grin
His new fling saying "I would be a great bride" after FFK has sampled almost a dozen igbo women including the Biafran first lady smiley grin cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by EsomahJD: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
JohnSin97:
Imagine raising a kid amongst stupid relatives like this. not surprised it's coming from the land of twin baby killers, the bitch should slip a hanger inside her womb and drag out the contents, let her Just ensure she buries it properly considering the fact that akwa ibom people have a history of cannibalism.

See painment.
just because they are trying to save their ward from future regrets.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
EsomahJD:

See painment.
just because they are trying to save their ward from future regrets.

Lol, painment? The family is pushing for an abortion which am also in support of, am only giving her a cheaper method since her family is so hit by poverty that their only way out is by marrying their kid to a Ghanaian. There's no painment.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
So I must mention all inter ethnic marriages in Nigeria to prove my point? undecided
Even when they marry us we still dominate in the child's life e.g Angelique Kidjo cool

Ahh shocked

grin grin grin grin

Displacement ko, replacement ni…that’s yoruba word, isn’t it ?

The name is Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo.

Giannis is Greek
Ugochukwu is Igbo
Antetokounmpo is ?

Ugochukwu…you can’t take that away. The name is awesome. Raw, unadulterated, pure, powerful.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

Ahh shocked

cheesy
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol, painment? The family is pushing for an abortion which am also in support of, am only giving her a cheaper method since her family is so hit by poverty that their only way out is by marrying their kid to a Ghanaian. There's no painment.

Don’t support that abortion bro. We banter here but don’t let Nairaland online jokes/banters corrupt your mind.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

cheesy

100k and two seaman's would get me an anambra or imo girl, the whores charge #500 and two indomie superpack. Spare us the bs, your bearded sisters ain't worth shit.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

Don’t support that abortion bro. We banter here but don’t let Nairaland online jokes/banters corrupt your mind.

I support abortion if the child you're bringing into the earth is going to suffer.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
JohnSin97:

100k and two seaman's would get me an anambra or imo girl, the whores charge #500 and two indomie superpack. Spare us the bs, your bearded sisters ain't worth shit.

U are deluded Sir cheesy cheesy, 1 million and 5 seaman cannot even get u close to an IGBO girl, talk more of marriage.

Even with very very expensive IGBO bride price, afonja men are avoiding their own women and rushing IGBO women for marriage gringrin.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by KosiGee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

cheesy

Our women are beautiful, they are diamonds. Their beauties dazzle and radiate from miles. They are clean….

They are also very sweeeeeet in the middle.

Ask Akeredolu, ask Fani Kayode. Fani would’ve been traumatised by his previous Queen who gave three beautiful and very healthy and intelligent sons…He went for another Igbo woman. Na God dey do am. Our umuada are special.
Loud it.

Onye iwe na ewe, ya jee dina ani na express road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

cheesy
the question should be
Why do Igbo girls die for Yoruba men? cheesy and later cry after they are dumped? cry
eg FFK grin
His new fling saying "I would be a great bride" after FFK has sampled almost a dozen igbo women including the Biafran first lady smiley grin cheesy grin angry
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

U are deluded Sir cheesy cheesy, 1 million and 5 seaman cannot even get u close to an IGBO girl, talk more of marriage.

Even with very very expensive IGBO vride price, afonja men are avoiding their own women and rushing IGBO women for marriage grin angry

Ok. grin
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

grin grin grin grin

Displacement ko, replacement ni…that’s yoruba word, isn’t it ?

The name is Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo.

Giannis is Greek
Ugochukwu is Igbo
Antetokounmpo is ?

Ugochukwu…you can’t take that away. The name is awesome. Raw, unadulterated, pure, powerful.
His main middle name is Shina
Antetokounmpo is Greek style for Adetokunbo

Gambit23:

cheesy
the question should be
eg FFK grin
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

Even with very very expensive IGBO bride price, afonja men are avoiding their own women and rushing IGBO women for marriage gringrin.
Gambit23:

cheesy
the question should be
eg FFK grin
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

Our women are beautiful, they are diamonds. Their beauties dazzle and radiate from miles. They are clean….

Ask Akeredolu, ask Fani Kayode. Fani would’ve been traumatised by his previous Queen who gave three beautiful and very healthy and intelligent sons…He went for another Igbo woman. Na God dey do am. Our umuada are special.
Loud it.

Gambit23:

cheesy
the question should be
eg FFK grin
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
the question should be
eg FFK grin

Afonja, the question is why did Fani kayode luat n rush after any IGBO woman he sees while he ignores Yoruba women,what's the P? Are Yoruba women unfit for marriage?

Why are afonjas seeing IGBO women as rare Diamonds grin

We need to study it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:

the question should be
eg FFK grin

Pls bring any form of that d deranged FFK sampled Bianca Onoh Ojukwu cheesy
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

Loud it.

Others are bragging with conquered lands, rich history and culture, empires and political dominance. Emeka is wankking off to the fact that his sisters are being mounted by Yoruba men. How pathetic can you people get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
JohnSin97:

Others are bragging with conquered lands, rich history and culture, empires and political dominance. Emeka is wankking off to the fact that his sisters are being mounted by Yoruba men. How pathetic can you people get.

U mean fulani are bragging with afonja lands that they captured??

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

Pls bring any form of that d deranged FFK sampled Bianca Onoh Ojukwu cheesy
the sampling no be small angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at her first som cheesy
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Gambit23: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
theTranscriber:
the sampling no be small angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at her first som cheesy

I actually knew u will start foaming from ur mouth wen I ask such a simple question... cheesy grin

Afonjas are no match to the great IGBOs, We no de look ur smelly women, tongue
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by JohnSin97: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

U mean fulani are bragging with afonja lands that they captured??

Lol, I knew you'd come up with that stale line, but it wasn't too late that yorubas and fulani's mounted 3 million igbos and fvcked them off to valhalla during the biafran war. When mentioning empires we don't hear about igbos. For a tribe of over 30 million it's pathetic that your major bragging rights your bearded women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by UnimkeAk(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them
Akwa ibom is not Igbo
Ogar sounds more of cross river/ benue than Akwaibom
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by theTranscriber: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gambit23:

I actually knew u will start foaming from ur mouth wen I ask such a simple question... cheesy grin

Afonjas are no match to the great IGBOs, We no de look ur smelly women, tongue
our women are queens
Unlike you that treat your women like shit
From drinking corpse water to getting zero inheritance grin grin cheesy

Davido and FFK are real MVPs grin grin sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Son's Birthday In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.