Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR (28200 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by BSsniffer: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re taking this issue too seriously. It’s not as serious as it appears. The parents of the girl don’t even have issues with the guy. It’s the aunty who have probably collected money from the Ghana guy that is causing the problem.

Go to registry and churches in Lagos and Abuja weekly and see Yorubas, Igbos and south south folks marrying each other. We have differences quite alright but it’s not as deep as been presented.

Since when did aunties take the place of parents and you didn't read were the lady's sisters called to help her with the abortion. Anyways the girls family would decide what happens to the kid.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by FanOfMyself: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba guys should love and appreciate Yoruba ladies more.. make una no dey allow people wey no worth am insult the Yoruba race jare.

Their Akwa Ibom with all the Oil and 13 percent derivation funds and massive allocations, no development.
E pain you well well oo. Truth is that Yoruba ladies are not that attractive.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Emma1Oj(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:
The only thing I see wrong here is that Adeola is a serial baby daddy and he prolly has other children growing somewhere.

All in all , shun premarital sex. It saves one from a lot of trouble.
That serial baby thing is a cook up story just to discourage the girl from marrying Adeola. What I c here is total dislike.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Michaelbjune(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
God go punish you Amen.
which akwa ibom that is not development? stop that before you recieve slap from heaven okay. please read the post very well, the girl is not the cause but her stupit aunty that need selfish interest' don't just jump into conclution let me tell you both Akwa ibom and cross river are develop okay'' infact all the southsouth. beside have you travel to Akwa ibom before? don't just talk to someone state like that, do you know how many big town and city in akwa ibom just because is not popular like lagos or have you traveled to the whole of Akwa ibom? bro stop that nonsenseooo
((big fool)) good bye no body should qoute me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by kullozone(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nairaland is almost entirely filled with stoopid people. All you guys know is just to blab and talk rubbish about each other's tribes.
Mumu noise makers who are incapable of anything meaningful.

Thunder fire all of una... I hope this forum dies before next year.

These guys never get tired of being happy to see evil befall each other.
Una dey crase... All of una, including the lazy, brain dead, uglly mods.

May it not be well with y'all.

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Luck98: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by HEBEI: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
EraseTheDot:
There was a terrible story about 2 yrs ago of an ibo family in Lagos who killed their pregnant daughter for getting pregnant for a yoruba guy being a muslim. If ibo could kill for religious extremism, how are they different from bokoharam.

- erase the dot
your grandparents tried their best to erase THE DOT but didn't succeed.

I am sure that even you typing rubbish do not stand a chance of seeing tomorrow just like everyone out there.
You can choose to be mad as long as you like.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by ThickSharon123(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Yoruba will never be nice or truly love a non Yoruba as a wife
Please young lady you can have the baby but don’t keep the Yoruba man as husband
Even the husband people will never take as wife
To the family their son is Still single

No woman from the East or elsewhere would want them. Yoruba men love to force attraction on white women, so they appreciate them, even people in the east. But as soon as your in a house with them, you would curse the day you ever came to that house grin

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Kfed4ril(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them

Igbo man don suffer
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:
The only thing I see wrong here is that Adeola is a serial baby daddy and he prolly has other children growing somewhere.

All in all , shun premarital sex. It saves one from a lot of trouble.
Do you know him, are you family member of this girl if you don't ever any reasonable thing to contribute you would have silent
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Romanoff(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
olaniyiYAH:

Do you know him, are you family member of this girl if you don't ever any reasonable thing to contribute you would have silent

Oga oloyinbo, dansaki.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by hakym619(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

I knew it wouldn't be long before one yeribanza dirty ape somehow roped Igbos into a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with them... and of course you didn't disappoint.

Hahaha @yeribanza. What does that even mean ?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba guys should love and appreciate Yoruba ladies more.. make una no dey my allow people wey no worth am insult the Yoruba race jare.

Their Akwa Ibom with all the Oil and 13 percent derivation funds and massive allocations, no development.
Na Yoruba you dey hype like dis so. cheesy

With your poor soups and your wish-washy marriages.

If you marry akwa ibom girl, you get luck o.

Na serious upgrade to what you are used to.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mokason288:

Yoruba’s are very cunning

No wise family will want their daughter to be misled
eeyaah
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by CSTRR: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

They rank low on the beauty scale and to make it worse their rudeness and shakara is very high.

Very rude set of females.

I love their ass though.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Honestly Yoruba will never be nice or truly love a non Yoruba as a wife
Please young lady you can have the baby but don’t keep the Yoruba man as husband
Even the husband people will never take as wife
To the family their son is Still single
false! U shouldnt have commented at all...
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Mokason288(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Opemiposii:
eeyaah
Omo Yoruba kilo happen?
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

The socio-cultural value system of the yoruba society is a very amorous and filthy one, I don't blame the Akwa Ibom family for been wary... it's not uncommon for yoruba women to sleep around and be passed around like used commodity even while married, and for their men the less said the better... e get why bastard kids proliferate Yorubaland, the worse part of it all is that they don't even know how to wash their dirty linens outside. That's why no sane Igbo girl born and raised in the East with their cultural values intact should associate with them, it's only the born-throway Lagos born and bred Igbos who don't even know the name of their hometown much less speak the Igbo language that typically have their orientations and morals messed up.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Ofon4real20: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards do you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

The socio-cultural value system of the yoruba society is a very amorous and filthy one, I don't blame the Akwa Ibom family for been wary... it's not uncommon for yoruba women to sleep around and be passed around like used commodity even while married, and for their men the less said the better... e get why bastard kids proliferate Yorubaland, the worse part of it all is that they don't even know how to wash their dirty linens outside. That's why no sane Igbo girl born and raised in the East with their cultural values intact should associate with them, it's only the born-throway Lagos born and bred Igbos who don't even know the name of their hometown much less speak the Igbo language that typically have their orientations and morals messed up.
u talk too much and end up dishing out your senseless ideas...
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mokason288:
Omo Yoruba kilo happen?
mowah.. are u also a yoruba
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Qatar2022:

You should talk about useless Yoruba people born like pig anywhere they go
pele o.. omo to useful.. find something better to comment nxt time
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Opemiposii(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Danzakidakura:
the state is more developed than any SW states outside Lagos which was former FCT
past tense
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
They should allow her to follow her choice.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by EvansU: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
It’s a pity you just comment even when it unnecessary. The lady is from Akwa Ibom State and the man from Ogun state. So what has this got to do with your statement? Sometimes you need to think before typing your words.

Redoil:
the level of misplaced priority between igbo and yoruba is highly disturbing and nonsensical of them
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Ego2(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Na wa o.... How Igbos matter take enter this one now undecided... Truly nairaland has lost it angry

1 Like

Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by kkonyeji(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:

Do well to know the difference between Igbo and Non-Igbos.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Ekaka1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
LegendHero:

The babe is from Akwa Ibom.

By the way, seems her aunty got something on the guy coz even with the fact that their mom told her she can marry him the aunty is still insisting she won’t marry the guy.

To even add salt to injury, her aunty spoke about one Ghanaian man she intend to give the babe to. Is she now a commodity they pass anyhow even with her pregnancy?

Well that is their family cup of tea.
This whole story does not add up, Ogar is not an Akwaibom name, it's an Ogoja(CRS) or Idoma(Benue state) name. I have nothing more to add to this desperate situation
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Ekaka1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
EvansU:
It’s a pity you just comment even when it unnecessary. The lady is from Akwa Ibom State and the man from Ogun state. So what has this got to do with your statement? Sometimes you need to think before typing your words.

For goodness sake, this story might be a cook up...No Akwa Ibom name is Ogar it's either a CRS or Bebue name the other variants are Ogah from both Benue and CRS ...as far as I know
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Omodua(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Redoil:
Akwa Ibom is not Igbo. It is south south state with huge cultural differences.
Re: Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR by Albertone(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Sometimes when I see people's comment,I'm forced to question their thinking faculty.

You just made a Fallacy of hasty generalization.
You didn't even say "most" or "many" or "some" yoruba ladies.

By the way,you haven't left your village if you don't know how beautiful many yoruba ladies are.

Akpa amu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.