Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola (19791 Views)

Grey: Solution From Receiving Dollars From Abroad / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by liasmiram2567: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=igboarenice post=104012012]Yoruba Christians and Muslims are just tolerating themselves no real love between them.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/traditionalists-muslims-trade-tackles-over-clash-in-osun/[/quote
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by compton11(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
igboarenice:
Yoruba Christians and Muslims are just tolerating themselves no real love between them.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/traditionalists-muslims-trade-tackles-over-clash-in-osun/
the fact that y'all Igbo Christians neither tolerate nor love the Igbo Muslims
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
With this your statement, I know u r of peace
Oshi ratamarayo
Splitmind:
Dirty, stupid and lawless Christians need to start treating peaceful Muslims with respect and dignity. So much Islamophobia is going on in this country, and for what?
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Ofon4real20: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece Emma need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards so you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by emmnprince(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Splitmind:
Dirty, stupid and lawless Christians need to start treating peaceful Muslims with respect and dignity. So much Islamophobia is going on in this country, and for what?

Same apply to Muslims in this country. It is on records, especially in the North, that Muslims are more violent. But love breeds tolerance and peaceful coexistence.

Tribe, religion and sentiment has caused more harm in this country!

Since you described the Christians in your comments, I reserve my questions.

Of a truth, you're sentimental with your comment!

1 Like

Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Image123(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2021
kingxsamz:
Most of them don't have tolerance.
The Muslims will kill and terrorize you for criticizing Islam, while the Christians will fantasize about the Muslims terrorizing you for criticizing Christianity.
Religion breeds people to have terrorists mindsets, lowkey.

You that has tolerance already promised not to tolerate religion for your unborn kids. Stop fooling around Samuel.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Vince77(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2021
To hell with them. If you like build the biggest mosque in the world for them, they still don't have any value for your life.
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Lumidee007(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2021
iceberylin:
Please let's learn to love each other because we are Nigerians first before being Christians or Muslims

Clean used UK Lenovo IdeaPad laptop for sale.
2G (inbuilt ram) 120G storage memory.
How much
Re: Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola by Comedian2019: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Is it possible for an imam to renovate or build a church?
Is it Islamic?
Which religion bombs people?

Who's comfortable with terrorists?
I didn't mention the religion of "peace".
Let's see how "peaceful" they are in their comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.