Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice (868 Views)

How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice by Loveandromance: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please I need you guys mature advice for a newly married young lady .

This girl just gave birth and the experience was too painful . Her passage was so small for the baby so she had severe tear that needed at least a month to heal very well after giving birth to a baby boy. But just two weeks after the birth of her baby , the husband started demanding for s3x and she explained politely that she can not for now that she is still not in her right element and the wound is still not healed properly.

Within the third week ,he started ranting and complaining very strongly , and warning he will have to go outside for s3x.

The mother in-law who just arrived to their home because of the new born baby had to keep begging him to have patience.

Then every night the young mother started noticing that the husband will leave their room and go out and come back some few minutes.

So she started wandering what he keep going out of the room every night to do .

One day ,at night he went out of bed and out of the room as usual, so she waited a few minutes and tip toed to the kitchen ,the other rooms but never saw her husband .

And just by instinct she tip toed to her mum,s room only to see her husband on top of her mum .

She quietly went back to their room and pretended to be sleeping and the husband latter came back into the room and went back to bed.

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/she-caught-her-husband-in-the-act-with-her-mother-pls-advice/23/07/2021/
Re: She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice by Brunicekid(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
This looks better as fiction... It should just be!
Re: She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice by Antoeni(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ex-Unilag
girl
who passed away last month. Her name is
Lola.
She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her
way to
work at Apapa. She was working with
MTN. She
had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker
who
was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of
them
were true lovers. She spent half of the
day and
most night talking with Emeka on her
phone.
Lola's family knew about their
relationship.
Emeka was very close to Lola's family in
spite of
the tribal differences. (just imagine their
love.)
Before she passed away at LUTH, she told
her
friends:"If I pass away, please bury me
with my
cell phone"She also said the same thing
to her
parents. After her death at LUTH, the
attendants
couldn't carry her body to the mortuary.
A lot
of them tried to do so but couldn't. So
they
went to call a priest in church who had
the gift
of communicating with the dead. He
sprinkled
some salt and water on the body and
started
speaking to himself slowly. After a few
minutes,
he said:"this girl is missing something".
Then
her friends told them about her intention
to be
buried with her phone. They asked them
to
bring a coffin, and then they opened it
and
placed her phone inside the casket. After
that,
they tried to carry the body which could
now be
moved and they carried it away easily.
Everyone
was shocked. A day later which was Lola's
birthday, Emeka came to their house with
gifts
but was so shocked to receive the news.
He
couldn't believe because he still spoke
with Lola
the previous day, He then tried calling
her
phone again in their presence and
behold! It
rang and Lola picked it and they were
chatting.
They called the priest to come and
intervene
and when he came and prayed for 5
hours,It
was revealed that MTN is everywhere you
go.
Chill! Don't insult me yet, because I'm
also
looking for the idiot that composed
this......lolz.
But u like gist sha! See how u
concentrate

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For My Brother. Please Help / Help How Can I Increase Width Of... / What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.